• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I guess so, still gotta deliberate on Metal and Cyberspace/Otherworld. Super Neo I think has a good case to be 5-D, Cyberspace being 5-D makes sense to me for being an infinite/unquantifiable size space with a time component and a 4-D component due to absorbing portions of Eggman’s dreams and absorbing the full dreams of the Ancients, who should have 4-D dreams by virtue of their minds allowing the development of spatial creations surpassing Eggman’s in scope.

Otherworld is the only one I’m unsure of, theoretically it could be 5-D because it’s superdimensional compared to a standard universe and lines up with Eggman creating 4-D space constructs, and for the infinite size and clear passage of time, but if people feel strongly against it I can move on.

Master Overlord due to his anti feats can remain Low 2-C while Super Neo can get Low 2-C possible Low 1-C.

Well, Qaw has already said the only thing needed is more staff input due to him and JJ being in a deadlock here. So somebody should go and ask for other staff's input, mayne linking to a summary of the argument for/against Cyber Space.

Currently, Mav agrees with 5-D Cyber Space and Qaw disagrees. The rest seem to be neutral on the matter thus far.

Well, Qaw has already said the only thing needed is more staff input due to him and JJ being in a deadlock here. So somebody should go and ask for other staff's input, mayne linking to a summary of the argument for/against Cyber Space.

Currently, Mav agrees with 5-D Cyber Space and Qaw disagrees.
I can ask Planck, but I would need a summary of the main Cyber Space arguments.

Cyberspace being 5-D:

1. Because of how it pulls dreams and memories out of the headspace of those who enter, and Eggman entered Cyberspace post-Test Run in chronology, it likely pulled his dreams of a fourth dimensional space out of his head and incorporated them into Cyberspace. Cyberspace has statements that indicate universal/infinite size and a temporal component, hence 5-D.

2. Cyberspace was created with the Chaos Emeralds by the Ancients, which under the instruction of the same beings also created Titans with power accepted to scale to 5-D.

3. Eggman acknowledges Cyberspace as more complex and expansive than any digital creation he has constructed at the time, which includes the 4-D space test run maze. See before as to why that would make Cyberspace jump to 5-D.

And for Light Man, his dimensions are classed as “super other-dimensional infinite spaces”, which under the same context as Solaris and the fact Eggman has also constructed 4-D spaces with much weaker technology that has a similar purpose of trapping characters within an alternate space, I think that could be enough to say “super-dimensional” in the context is enough to jump from 4-D to 5-D.

Last edited:
Well currently Light Man is 5-D off of scaling so, I guess if he got his own 5-D feat I’m not sure, would he drop down to “Low 2-C possibly Low 1-C”?

Well currently Light Man is 5-D off of scaling so, I guess if he got his own 5-D feat I’m not sure, would he drop down to “Low 2-C possibly Low 1-C”?
If Eggman has 5D based on scaling right now, he can stay at 5D while the Super Dimensional spaces would probably becomes Possibly 5D

Last edited:
From what info I've got about Super Neo Metal and Master Overlord, I disagree with the former and especially the latter scaling to Low 1-C

I’m not sure why Super Neo doesn’t scale, he has no anti-feats and is using an objectively superior power source to Metal Overlord.

I’m not sure why Super Neo doesn’t scale, he has no anti-feats and is using an objectively superior power source to Metal Overlord.
Yeah, one that no one but Knuckles can use to its full potential, there is nothing to say that it isn't using an inferior ammount to what Metal Overlord was using

Yeah, one that no one but Knuckles can use to its full potential, there is nothing to say that it isn't using an inferior ammount to what Metal Overlord was using
Metal Overlord was using the DNA of 12 adventure era base characters and Adventure Chaos, Super Neo is using the data of base Sonic who by himself, is infinitely stronger than all the Adventure characters. It shouldn’t matter.

Like orginally the blog said due to being able to effect the 6D solaris, they would get both 6D range and potency for their hax
Because I clarified that 6D hax potency shouldn't be applicable due to it functioning like AP in that regard. Also even 6D range is questionable as I've been told you just need very high accuracy to hit compactified dimensions.

Because I clarified that 6D hax potency shouldn't be applicable due to it functioning like AP in that regard. Also even 6D range is questionable as I've been told you just need very high accuracy to hit compactified dimensions.
I mean Solaris himself is considered Possibly 6D, and wouldnt it take 6D abilities to affect someone who is 6D?

Back