• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 1 DB: Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of this thread, the cosmology of dragon ball is now Low-1C. @ProfectusInfinity and some other DB supporters have created a blog to further elaborate on this.

Here is a quick tldr, from the conclusion of the blog.
The Dragon Ball cosmology comprises two temporal dimensions, and the overarching timeline is the equivalent of uncountably infinite snapshots of the 2-C multiverse. Keep in mind that the Macrocosm can't be Low 1-C under this reasoning, as it isn't composed of two temporal dimensions and at best harbors a basic overarching timeline. On a final note, if we were to disregard the precedents established in section 5.1, an infinite Dragon Ball multiverse would be Low 1-C in its entirety if there was a central branch for all the hypertimelines.

Who scales?

Zeno
Arale
All characters with a rating of 2-A

Agree: @Qawsedf234 (he agreed on the blog in the original thread, so im adding it here.), @Planck69,@LordGriffin1000 @Everything12 (wants a possibly rating for zeno) @DarkDragonMedeus (unsure ab canon scaling), @UchihaSlayer96 ,@Elizhaa

Last edited:
Asked and tagged to comment on this, though I'm pretty sure I mentioned on the Dragon Ball Discussion Thread that I was done with Tier 1 discussions, the ones we had this past week annoyed me to not even giving a damn anymore.

However I just mentioned to a user that I'd give it a look so here I am. Anyway, rant aside unless something has changed since the standards thread, I have no apparent issue with the Cosmology blog update, although, can the OP explain why Zeno scales? I don't recall him being able to erase the entire cosmology (just the universes). I'd just like to see the statement suggesting he can since I don't really remember DBS in it's entirety.

Asked and tagged to comment on this, though I'm pretty sure I mentioned on the Dragon Ball Discussion Thread that I was done with Tier 1 discussions, the ones we had this past week annoyed me to not even giving a damn anymore.

However I just mentioned to a user that I'd give it a look so here I am. Anyway, rant aside unless something has changed since the standards thread, I have no apparent issue with the Cosmology blog update, although, can the OP explain why Zeno scales? I don't recall him being able to erase the entire cosmology (just the universes). I'd just like to see the statement suggesting he can since I don't really remember DBS in it's entirety.
When he destroys future trunk's multiverse, the time ring breaks

I got the permission to comment from Lord griffin.
1- I just want to note to all the staff and people that are reading this thread. This thread isn't for the acceptance of low 1-C timeline, because that was already accepted. This thread is for accepting the blog, which sole existence is to put why low 1-C timeline was accepted in a cohesive manner. Any comment that doesn't adress the scaling or the blog should be count as derailment.
2-This part is directed at Lord Griffin, the reason why Zeno scales to low 1-C timeline is simple : we already accept that he can do it, and even whis mentioned as such. Sadly my phone is being bipolar and won't even work properly, thus i can't link the scans.

I don't mind Dragon Ball Heroes characters being Tier 1, nor do I mind Arale having Low 1-C stuff given her R>F stuff (Unless Ultima's proposal ends up making that an even bigger upgrade). But I'm unsure about Zeno or individual "Timelines" being Low 1-C structures. But I'm not going argue against it if I'm outvoted.

I don't mind Dragon Ball Heroes characters being Tier 1, nor do I mind Arale having Low 1-C stuff given her R>F stuff (Unless Ultima's proposal ends up making that an even bigger upgrade). But I'm unsure about Zeno or individual "Timelines" being Low 1-C structures. But I'm not going argue against it if I'm outvoted.
thanks for your response. Also,
can this be applied now since it is based off an already accepted revision?

Well no. The caveat was always while the timestreams were accepted as counting the individual timestreams might not.

We were waiting on the update to go through to recheck it.
No. The original thread's purpose was low 1-C timeline, which is accepted by multiple staffs and its even noted in the blog, the current standards support such notion.

No. The original thread's purpose was low 1-C timeline, which is accepted by multiple staffs and its even noted in the blog, the current standards support such notion.
It was accepted. What Qawsedf is saying [I think] is, depending on how the staff thread turns out and if it puts more stipulations on higher time dimensions gaining Low 1-C, we might need to revisit the justifications and instead accept the greater time stream as Low 1-C. We hopefully won't have to worry about it as I looked over DontTalk's examples and introduced evidence of that for Dragon Ball into my blog as supporting evidence already.

Last edited:
You're acting if it wasn't there and explained it to other users. I even stated we should wait before upgrading non-DBH/DBX people because I didn't know for sure if the revised FAQ would include them since they follow the same temporal direction.

It's still an issue that I'm waiting on to finish.
Well we don't know if its gonna be concluded, changed or stay the same. We are not going to stall an entire thread based on an uncertainty.

Well we don't know if its gonna be concluded, changed or stay the same. We are not going to stall an entire thread based on an uncertainty.
I also didn't say that. What I did say is to not edit DBS characters yet because if it does change they'll have to be reverted again but I never tried to stop it from going through.

Unfortunately from what I've been told, CGM and Content Mod votes don't count in applying a CRT. Only the votes of Thread Mods, admins and Bureaucrats do.
megamind-no-b.jpg

no rights?
I also didn't say that. What I did say is to not edit DBS characters yet because if it does change they'll have to be reverted again but I never tried to stop it from going through.
the change to DBS would be extremely minor due to only affecting 1 character, but i don't mind waiting either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back