• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I’m not really good with hypertimeline stuff, but the end of time I can’t think of a solid narrative reason for it to be contained in MW or it buffing dimensionality. I guess it’s more evidence for 6-D HDE Solaris.

Edit: Oh, the argument is 2 dimensions of time. Gonna say no, this doesn’t buff dimensionality beyond what the blog mentioned.

I’m not really good with hypertimeline stuff, but the end of time I can’t think of a solid narrative reason for it to be contained in MW or it buffing dimensionality. I guess it’s more evidence for 6-D HDE Solaris
So you don't even agree the cosmology should become 6D because of it?

Well assuming the logic of 2 time dimensions holds up, yeah I guess I’d agree with a 6-D cosmology. I just don’t think those changes affect this thread, which is about Cyberspace, Otherworld, and Maginaryworld, spaces that are all spatially 4-D (aka the spatial baseline for the hypertimeline CRT).

I’ll be honest, I was gonna update the cosmology blog to bring up a possible 6-D rating for Cyberspace and MW, but I’m wondering if that will create circular logic considering the 6-D rating hinges on MW being 5-D. I suppose it could work as Otherworld 5-D, Cyberspace and Maginaryworld and everything else above as 6-D.

Bump, I updated the OP and cosmology blog with arguments corresponding to the hypertimeline CRT (thanks Shake).

In the sense of, The End via statements can destroy cosmology with a range of 6 dimensions, but he couldn’t fully destroy CS to get out of it.

Back