• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Bump, per suggestion I’d like to shift more toward the 5-D cyberspace and Otherworld for now.

again, let's get over the simple part first ok? no derail with 6D talk yet

you guys should be calling some staff in here first and foremost

I haven't changed from the last thread. To me Cyberspace being 2-B or 2-A is big enough to account for anything, especially since only aspects of what was in Eggman's memories transferred over rather than literally everything.

For the IDW Neo Metal I think he has to much against him for his Master Overlord form for anything more than "At least Low 2-C". I can see Super Neo Metal Sonic scaling higher, but then the plot doesn't make sense because he would decide to be become infinitely weaker for... some reason. For both I think "At least Low 2-C" is just safer, since unlike Metal Madness they just lack good showings.

I haven't changed from the last thread. To me Cyberspace being 2-B or 2-A is big enough to account for anything, especially since only aspects of what was in Eggman's memories transferred over rather than literally everything.
I added a new couple points for Cyberspace.

For one Eggman verbally acknowledges that Cyberspace is more advanced and contains more data than any digital construct he has made in the past, which includes his maze. So that’s another reason for it to be 4-D spatial, since the maze is. And then the universal/infinite size and temporal dimension make it 5-D, like Maginaryworld. Plus it’s also consistent since the Ancients’ other big piece of technology using the Chaos Emeralds, the Titans, is also accepted as 5-D.

Last edited:
The maze itself is a pocket dimension controlled by Eggman’s computers in his tower.
Moreover Cyberspace has feats like expanding to encompass data from across the universe, incorporating multiple dream universes into itself, and the extra context of being created with the Chaos Emeralds, which also created 5-D Titans in the same game. Test Run doesn’t have credentials like that. The fact portions of Test Run are, in some fashion, inside Cyberspace is a bonus.

Moreover Cyberspace has feats like expanding to encompass data from across the universe, incorporating multiple dream universes into itself, and the extra context of being created with the Chaos Emeralds, which also created 5-D Titans in the same game. Test Run doesn’t have credentials like that. The fact portions of Test Run are, in some fashion, inside Cyberspace is a bonus.
None of that is evidence that the 4th Dimensional prison became part of the construct. Pulling data from memories so you can comprehend the surroundings is not the same as copying everything they've ever done to Cyberspace. If you want to call the dimension 5-D because the Titans are 5-D then you have something there, but trying to take Eggman's prison and scaling to it based on dreams and "should'ves" isn't solid enough in my view.

Eggman’s dreams and memories being in there is not actually taking portions of his memories. The “portions” aspect is regarding spaces that don’t ever travel inside Cyberspace at any point, and instead are pulled from externally (like United Federations and Eggnet). Those who enter Cyberspace directly have all of their memories accessed and utilized, shown by Sonic and the Ancients.

“ Elder Koco: All our hopes, our dreams, and memories can be uploaded to Cyber Space and accessed at any time.”+the fact that the Cyberspace levels were pulled from across Sonic’s history due to pulling data directly from his mind the instant he got into Cyberspace. Eggman was trapped in there for a month, so Cyberspace would have even more time to peer into his memories and alter itself based on them.

And either way Eggman verbally acknowledging the superiority of Cyberspace vs his own digital dimension constructs, and the existence of other 5-D Ancient tech (as all the Ancient tech relied on the Chaos Emeralds so it would make sense they were all on a similar level of dimensionality, especially when the Titans were more cobbled together last minute compared to Cyberspace being the life’s work of the Ancients), is more what I’m focusing on, yeah.

Last edited:
Alright, so neutral to agree on 5-D CS and disagree with the Metal stuff.

I did also argue that Otherworld (the dimension Eggman created in Sonic Channel), fell in that 5-D category as well. Any thoughts?

So what currently needs to be done right now? Is it just waiting for admins to see this and hopefully agree, or is there anything else?

Yeah a little more staff opinion, there’s some neutral to yay about 5-D Cyberspace, no comment on Otherworld, and mostly disagreement on Metal scaling (I’ll touch on the latter later because the former two are more important).

Yeah a little more staff opinion, there’s some neutral to yay about 5-D Cyberspace, no comment on Otherworld, and mostly disagreement on Metal scaling (I’ll touch on the latter later because the former two are more important).
Yeah that’s what I figured, but I wanted to double-check just to make sure.

For the record I agree with 5D for Cyberspace and the Otherworlds. Originally I wasn’t gonna touch any of the 5D stuff, but after looking through the arguments it makes perfect sense to me.

Bump, after some talks with Shake I added a bit more to the blog (mainly clarifying why the magazine I cited for Maginaryworld’s size is viable in spite of not being hard confirmed as officially SEGA licensed, as well as some more information regarding Otherworld and Cyberspace being 5-D, and why them being 5-D would still result in Maginaryworld being 5-D via lore about the nature of dreams).

Back