• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They constantly treat the Arabian Nights as a lower realm, or a story, and the actions of the characters in the story are completely at the mercy of the text of the story. Unlike Camelot, where Sonic just got warped there by a portal.
"Immersion is an ability which allows one to cross the boundary between fiction and reality and enter the imaginary locations depicted in books, paintings, movies etc"

Then I can drop Sonic’s universe back down to 5-D, for adding an extra time axis on the infinite size Arabian Nights.

Yes, Cyberspace is a 5-D hypertimeline and Maginaryworld is a 6, possibly 7-D one (6-D from the standard hypertimeline definition above the 5-D Cyberspace hypertimeline, and 7-D from adding an extra infinite spatial dimension to that).

Cyberspace itself is a dream of the Ancients to maintain their history and legacy, referred to as the “Digital Dream” as a collective. Wishes are also classified as dreams according to Illumina, and Maginaryworld (more specifically the Precioustone) is the source of all dreams, and all dreams exist as part of the 4th dimension space, due to MW’s role of holding dreams from all dimensions.

Everything that has the same color has the same dimensionality.

The small orange circles are hyperspaces (spaces that contain the tesseracts, on the right, don't even grant tier 2) and dreams (on the left, grant tier 2).

the small purple circle is a timeline, there are either countless or infinite of these, together forming Sonic's local muliverse so to speak (big purple circle).

In both cases the 4th dimension should be getting quite filled up to the point of granting very big/infinite 5D Low 1-C when coupled with one temporal dimension.

The blue circles are from small to big: Phantom Ruby dimension, Cyberspace, Maginaryworld/4th Dimension Space and the entire Sonic cosmology. It's never explicitly stated that Cyberspace is parallel (having the same amount of dimensions as Sonic's universe) so I ignored that. I argue that the Phantom Ruby dimension Eggman created is infinite 6D (infinite super-dimensional compared to Sonic's local multiverse) with 4 spatial dimensions and 2 temporal ones as to not contradict 4th Dimension Space having 4 spatial dimensions. I also argue that one added temporal dimension (making 2 in total) is enough to service all these blue constructs as I don't see explicit proof of the contrary (adding unrelated small realms with only 1 temporal dimension to the equation won't change anything). This grants infinite 6D Low 1-C.

Grey is phase 2 Solaris, who is 7D, but this only grants some HDE benefits as opposed to a higher tier.

Oh and White Space is somewhere, but it doesn't really matter.

Oh and individual dreams would be (insignificant) 5D if you argue they are the same size as Sonic’s timeline Ig.

Last edited:
Cyberspace itself is a dream of the Ancients to maintain their history and legacy, referred to as the “Digital Dream” as a collective. Wishes are also classified as dreams according to Illumina, and Maginaryworld (more specifically the Precioustone) is the source of all dreams, and all dreams exist as part of the 4th dimension space, due to MW’s role of holding dreams from all dimensions.
Makes sense, but the link for the Cyberspace be a wish doens´t mark any specific point of the script:

"So, Cyberspace itself is a macrocosm of multiple dreams, each with their own flow of time. But Cyberspace itself is also a dream in its own right, as it represents the collective wish of the Ancients to not have their history lost forever (A Desperate Last Stand)"

Makes sense, but the link for the Cyberspace be a wish doens´t mark any specific point of the script:

"So, Cyberspace itself is a macrocosm of multiple dreams, each with their own flow of time. But Cyberspace itself is also a dream in its own right, as it represents the collective wish of the Ancients to not have their history lost forever (A Desperate Last Stand)"
“The Desperate Last Stand” moniker, it refers to one of Sage’s side stories, you can find it if you scroll down.

Wow. Good work, Artshifter. Is there any chance we can get a version with stuff labelled on the image itself?
The blue circles are from small to big: Phantom Ruby dimension, Cyberspace, Maginaryworld/4th Dimension Space and the entire Sonic cosmology... I argue that the Phantom Ruby dimension Eggman created is infinite 6D (infinite super-dimensional compared to Sonic's local multiverse) with 4 spatial dimensions and 2 temporal ones as to not contradict 4th Dimension Space having 4 spatial dimensions.
The one from Otherworld Comedy with Super Eggman? Because if so, it's referred to specifically as a "super other-dimensional space". That aside, why would it have 2 temporal dimensions?
I also argue that one added temporal dimension (making 2 in total) is enough to service all these blue constructs as I don't see explicit proof of the contrary (adding unrelated small realms with only 1 temporal dimension to the equation won't change anything). This grants infinite 6D Low 1-C.
Same question as above, really. Sorry if I'm getting confused with what you're trying to convey.

Last edited:
The one from Otherworld Comedy with Super Eggman? Because if so, it's referred to specifically as a "super other-dimensional space". That aside, why would it have 2 temporal dimensions?

Same question as above, really. Sorry if I'm getting confused with what you're trying to convey.
Btw what do you think of the Solaris stuff:

• Has to be anchored in the "standard" multiverse/dimension due to being above it.
  • Eggman refers to it repeatedly as "super dimensional" and says "is there no way to beat a super dimensional being", aka indicating it is super dimensional compared to all the stuff he's seen despite knowing of Void/Illumina who scale to Maginary World.

Btw what do you think of the Solaris stuff:

• Has to be anchored in the "standard" multiverse/dimension due to being above it.
  • Eggman refers to it repeatedly as "super dimensional" and says "is there no way to beat a super dimensional being", aka indicating it is super dimensional compared to all the stuff he's seen despite knowing of Void/Illumina who scale to Maginary World.
already told you to leave this to another thread instead of bringing it here

I agree with User.

@JJSliderman Small piece of advice. Whatever gets accepted in this thread should be everything that takes up the current blog. Say, for example, only 5-D is accepted. I would recommend removing everything that isn't accepted into a separate blog if you think any leftover arguments have merit. At the end of the day, you don't want to overcomplicate things so much from an upgrade that in itself is super simple.

• Maginaryworld has an area literally referred to as 4th Dimensional Space, extending endlessly (potentially infinitely) via collecting all dreams from the multiverse.
    • Because of its infinite size, we can guarantee this 4th spatial dimension is of significant size and thus can actually be tiered. Adding a Temporal dimension to this is 5-D. So that's one easy route.
    • Maginaryworld reigns over all dream realms that are shown to have unique flows of time, such as the "Digital Dream" Cyber Space and the Reverie Haven.
  • Cyber Space is a potential 5-D structure. If so, this makes Maginaryworld's scope much larger and makes it potentially 6-D structure by having Cyber Space as insignificant in size.
Let's not get too detailed with this high tier nonsense. I don't want a high tier, I want an accurate one.

Well okay, when arguments get rejected I’ll cull them as needed. Like, the 7-D MW stuff I don’t think was fully rejected yet.

Another question about Cyberspace:

""So, how big is Cyberspace? Well, first off, it has data from Dodon Kingdom, the United Federations mainframe, and EggNet incorporated within. The latter two are full size dimensions with their own flow of time, as shown by Shadow the Hedgehog"

1- What in the game showns that it has data from "Dodon Kingdom, the United Federations mainframe, and EggNet incorporated"?

2- What in the video shows that both dimensions have their own flow of time?

So is the possible dimensional is now Cyberspace, while MW is back at a solid dimensional jump like before or is it still the other way around

I'd like to confirm if the hypertimeline logic works before I make any definitive claims of dimensional jumps, consider it all a possibly for rn.

Ok (i think that is a good idea you put this information in the blog)

2. In-game timer primarily,
What happens with the timer that showns that the dimension has it´s own flow of time?

as established by Egg Reverie the timer is tied to in-universe mechanics as well.
The Egg reverie zone is a separate case, following this logic, we could consider all zones as separate space-times, since, instead of time continuing where it left off, it starts again

In the normal mission in Mad Matrix, Shadow also mentions the affair as being a "waste of his time" at the end of the mission, implying time did pass while he was in the realm.
Is Shadow only allowed to acknowledge the time that passes in his perspective if Cyberspace technically has it's own time flow? This seems like some very fuzzy logic.

What happens with the timer that showns that the dimension has it´s own flow of time?
Nothing ig, just shows that this is an alternate dimension where time passes.
Is Shadow only allowed to acknowledge the time that passes in his perspective if Cyberspace technically has it's own time flow? This seems like some very fuzzy logic.
I suppose I just wanted to show that time passes in the smaller sub-realms of Cyberspace. The smaller sub realms are the Eggnet, UF mainframe, and the dreams, which are the main source.

I got really nothing to say against 5-D for Low 1-C but pretty skeptical about anything higher than that.

Well, i disagree with the Cyberspace thing then
Cyberspace still infinitely dwarfs the dreams of individual ancients, which dreams have a unique passage of time as demonstrated in the blog, and Cyberspace has an overall flow of time for the whole realm that is superior to any individual Ancient's dream (as the entirety of Cyberspace is the subject of a dream/wish and the dream of a community > the dream of an individual). So it still qualifies as a hypertimeline.

Cyberspace still infinitely dwarfs the dreams of individual ancients, which dreams have a unique passage of time as demonstrated in the blog, and Cyberspace has an overall flow of time for the whole realm that is superior to any individual Ancient's dream (as the entirety of Cyberspace is the subject of a dream/wish and the dream of a community > the dream of an individual). So it still qualifies as a hypertimeline.
The video in the blog doens´t proves that wishes = dreams, it only shows that the desire of Lumina is to become a dream

Okay, I understand the reason why cyberspace is 5D, let me see if i am right:

Dreams: Low 2-C

Cyberspace contains multiple dreams as a hypertimeline so it would be 5D

Cyberspace itself is a dream, so the Maginaryworld would be 6D, right?

Yes, Maginaryworld is a hypertimeline in the context of Cyberspace, so 6-D (potentially 7-D if adding an extra infinite size spatial dimension adds another dimension).

Back