• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
O
This is what happen when someone got so much ahead with their idea without structure their story

Like bro, why the heck choose those MILF image as book cover? The fact he made over 50 book itself is out of somewhere along he copy paste wiki characters on his book💀💀💀.

I found most lazy writer right now. He literally just take wiki and decide it finish, without changing character name💀
Okay xD lol

Just AI waifus here and there, even. And even if not ai, it's just waifus alone lol.

O

Okay xD lol

Just AI waifus here and there, even. And even if not ai, it's just waifus alone lol.
Like bro💀

I can't describe how I just laught at someone who take Super long ass text from wiki and insert it on story without change it!

Like this...

And I still question myself, how the **** did he get over 400 follower while atleast some good writer lot like under 100?

... I think my brain is not working right now💀
I'm probably part of those that have under a hundred (more like 38, and somewhat counting give or take) lol.

And yeah, that's a hell of a brainrot on the logic xD

At least for me, it's about shitty fanfics.

Though granted it's all on Wattpad, but that's a given cuz it is a cesspoll of such low-quality fanfics...if you can even call them fanfics xD

Just another day of Shirou get misfortune:

"... Thank God, at least he listens to my reason and does what I want" Shirou Emiya glad at what happen before.

He made great deal with Ozpin for something in exchange of Other thing, which great benefit to his identity as vigilante. After all, he don't get involved with something so troublesome... Atleast.

"I hope he keep it... If not, I gonna raid his house and leak his secret" Shirou Emiya murmured again.

Atleast he still have his grocery, unlike other misfortune guy. He just need return home as fast as possible, since Lucia probably hunger after hours of investigation.

He just continue to walk ahead without no more desires other than just go home and cooking food for Lucia. But there a problem for it...

"Actually... Where I am right now?"

I just got short on idea💀

@Mirhaz300, here you go, my first chapter finally published.
Add images, and probably shorten it on some of 'paragraph' (Like some of them are long paragraphs, suggest separate it into two or shorter it)

That just my suggestion.

Ah, i usually don't add that kind of images, unless necessary. My habits from AO3 carried to Wattpad, I guess.
I see...

Yeah I can see, it just my nature because I already see too many Wattpad fanfic with images than other fanfic website. Yeah it alright, just ask.

It is the fourth day of this world, as I and Lucia continue to walk forward to certain destination. I was invited to Union Academy for one reason, as exchange for one thing.

My eyes struck on Something that I can't help but just wondering, How big the school is? With that architecture being incredibly detailed from every corner of the building, it is undeniable to say it——
artwork-fantasy-art-fantasy-city-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg

"What in the world..." Lucia's jaw dropped for the first time, the building she saw was out of the world.

My Eyes just blink for a few seconds before I recover from shock. How Grand the school and dorm, Union Academy wasn't a joke when it was said to be No.1 Academy....

Hmm... I still not good at description shit, but atleast I try💀
Ch 5

I'm this happy knowing some of the authors I hated have long left Wattpad, good riddances, some of the common tropes have been this irritating if i'm being honest.

And I see so much grammar error that put me to ask "Did he take English class or what?" And how every girl just instant love him...

And have baby with him?💀
The author really want to have gex with those girls. I mean, Rias is cute and Ryūko is pretty much my type.

This forum is so strange to navigate through; however, I just wanted to join and comment on here in my free time. I really hate most Naruto fanfictions. They're so badly written, and they don't even want to remain power fantasies. No, the authors expect to be taken seriously for these endeavors.

Back