• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Alright, time for modification" Shirou Emiya said his new favorite sentence while clenching the weapon tightly.

The air was sucked by his hand, as blue aura appear around his blade and hand that hold it. The weapon that his hold was overwhelmed with mana that he was put inside, like the blades was sharpen and was remake into new blades.

That is why Shirou Emiya does, he is going to modify his favorite married blade into new ones. Like he put the weapon into the Imaginary 'Workshop' and forged it with new material or like new abilities from other weapons.

For a moment of modify, Shirou Emiya cannot help but feeling wonderful, like he make a new weapon without actually make it. That what Shirou Emiya thought after finish his modification, the sword that being 'forged' was feeling different from normal or overedge.

When you try write light novel writing style and suddenly have doubt if it was great or not:
AbUWe1d_d.webp

Despite being a popular verse, I rarely see a Union Academy fics with God of Highschool in it.
Because most of UA fanfic just watch anime and don't read manga/Manhwa. I discover this after read lot of Union Academy fanfic.

Anime itself is horrible adaption tbh.

Because most of UA fanfic just watch anime and don't read manga/Manhwa. I discover this after read lot of Union Academy fanfic.

Anime itself is horrible adaption tbh.
I guess so, but I also rarely see Dragon Ball as well. Only some fanfic of Union Academy actually include DB.

I guess so, but I also rarely see Dragon Ball as well. Only some fanfic of Union Academy actually include DB.

Because it was so overpowered that if it you gonna including it and make it opposite side. It gonna end in first/prologue chapter already since UA bully don't give any damn about Y/N or OC and straight use their full power.

Also yeah, maybe I gonna including God Of highschool since I big fan of it. But it gonna nerf like Honkai impact 💀.

Because it was so overpowered that if it you gonna including it and make it opposite side. It gonna end in first/prologue chapter already since UA bully don't give any damn about Y/N or OC and straight use their full power.

Also yeah, maybe I gonna including God Of highschool since I big fan of it. But it gonna nerf like Honkai impact 💀.
I mean, they could make it to 21st Budokai... well, Roshi is 5-C at that time and Red Ribbon Saga Goku is stronger than Roshi, well...

I mean, they could make it to 21st Budokai... well, Roshi is 5-C at that time and Red Ribbon Saga Goku is stronger than Roshi, well...
And everyone is teenage, you know Son Goku teenage is moon level💀. Bro even Y/N or OC wouldn't survive one hit from teenage Son Goku if he become bully.

One swing and everyone on the Academy is either dead or mortally injured
Except Immortal being like Salem or High tier from DXD like Sirzechs.. but another punch would put their under 6 feet from ground.

It like Mori Dan demon time when he beat shit out of everyone during arrive on new planet.

What is it? Curious about it.
Earthquake in both Japan and Indonesia. Japan get hit by 7.4 on Noto region and has issued Tsunami warning whihc it did happen. While Indonesia get hit by 4.8 - 5 and everyone in the hospital nearby epicenters was forced to be evacuated.

Earthquake in both Japan and Indonesia. Japan get hit by 7.4 on Noto region and has issued Tsunami warning whihc it did happen. While Indonesia get hit by 4.8 - 5 and everyone in the hospital nearby epicenters was forced to be evacuated.

Bro, Earthquake during new year? Damn, it misfortune one. Feeling sorry for ya.

Bro, Earthquake during new year? Damn, it misfortune one. Feeling sorry for ya.
This years is going to be suck, I can feel it already. Numerous place on Earth would be a battlefield between countries that are on conflict.

Oh well, gotta search for Union Academy fic again and share it.

This years is going to be suck, I can feel it already. Numerous place on Earth would be a battlefield between countries that are on conflict.

Oh well, gotta search for Union Academy fic again and share it.
Bro, despite all shit been happen, still relax (look at last sentence)💀.

Yeah, there lack of new on UnionAcademy Hashtag. Idk about Union Hashtag since I rarely to find new one in that hashtag.

When you try write light novel writing style and suddenly have doubt if it was great or not:
AbUWe1d_d.webp
To much tell without show, as the general rule of writing is "Show don't tell." And the phrase structure itself is quite awkward to read, use grammar to make the words flow smoothly.

Also, avoid repeating phrases.

So, I want to ask, what would your fanfic climax?
IDK, I mean I have different idea of my fanfic climax but all of them just... Have lot of plothole💀.

But all key I want to it on climax of my fanfic is.. Shirou just meet The person that he made promise before and probably become the new pillar of hero in Union World unintentionally...

Yeah, I guess that just basic one.

Your fanfic?

IDK, I mean I have different idea of my fanfic climax but all of them just... Have lot of plothole💀.

But all key I want to it on climax of my fanfic is.. Shirou just meet The person that he made promise before and probably become the new pillar of hero in Union World unintentionally...

Yeah, I guess that just basic one.

Your fanfic?
For the climax, all of the Union Academy student including the teacher and principals would helped Retasu faced against Mechikabura and his Dark Empire.

Why I'm not deploying the time patroller? The event of meteor mission simultaneously happen in other timeline and she has to do it alone.

For the climax, all of the Union Academy student including the teacher and principals would helped Retasu faced against Mechikabura and his Dark Empire.

Why I'm not deploying the time patroller? The event of meteor mission simultaneously happen in other timeline and she has to do it alone.
Both of us have basic ending 💀. I guess better if both of us still newbie writer.

(Still wait for fanfic)
1640209265.jpeg

Both of us have basic ending 💀. I guess better if both of us still newbie writer.

(Still wait for fanfic)
1640209265.jpeg
Lmao, I'm at the end of chapter 01. I'll upload it Tomorrow. I'm not going to have complex ending or anything. I like simple story and that's why I love Dragon Ball.

People may disagree with me, but Dragon Ball is a good written story.

Lmao, I'm at the end of chapter 01. I'll upload it Tomorrow. I'm not going to have complex ending or anything. I like simple story and that's why I love Dragon Ball.

People may disagree with me, but Dragon Ball is a good written story.
Well...

How many Word count? Just curious like cat.

Back