• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh....

💀 I thought you already write it on Wattpad like me. Since I don't like write on Redmi Notes TBH, it suck for my opinion.
Samsung Notes is also... wacky to say the least. But one thing I love it has no word limit, mean you can virtually wrote endlessly or it have a generous word limit idk

Lel, why don't try search other notes apps? I'm kind of lucky samsung notes has very generous amount of word limit.
Tbh, I don't know why I facing problem of draft chapter. Since it not like that when I write chapter 3 and only chapter 4 have that problem.

... 4 is unlucky number I suppose...

I do think my Union Academy fics would have the strongest cast. In the end, not just Retasu would fight Mechikabura and his army, but the entire Union Academy as well. So, expect something crazy like Low 1-C Ochako or something.

I do think my Union Academy fics would have the strongest cast. In the end, not just Retasu would fight Mechikabura and his army, but the entire Union Academy as well. So, expect something crazy like Low 1-C Ochako or something.
Well.. that cool tbh.

Since I have lot of plan for Other characters to be stronger than canon. Especially it gonna including Dimensions and possible other universe for some reason, with some of them just my Oc.

Well.. that cool tbh.

Since I have lot of plan for Other characters to be stronger than canon. Especially it gonna including Dimensions and possible other universe for some reason, with some of them just my Oc.
Classic battle that decided fate of the universe. I'm pretty sure you know this, but don't overcomplicate things.

Classic battle that decided fate of the universe. I'm pretty sure you know this, but don't overcomplicate things.
And end it with epic fist to fist.
R.124d4dd2e5d030684a5829a34bc03385

Other universe just for side-chapter since I like to write off from canon and have fun explore it.

Strongest Version of fanfic 💀.

I would imagine Mha fan react to this and go apeshit.
Lmao, yeah. That's why I said it's something else. Imagine characters like Ruby, Blake, Yang, Weiss, Issei, Rias, Mineta, and other Town - City level characters get upgraded to Infinite 5D aka Low 1-C 😭😭

Lmao, yeah. That's why I said it's something else. Imagine characters like Ruby, Blake, Yang, Weiss, Issei, Rias, Mineta, and other Town - City level characters get upgraded to Infinite 5D aka Low 1-C 😭😭
Well, I already see RWBY team have same level or even stronger than Goku in one version on Fc Oc named Dragon Ball RWBY. The fact they had ultra instinct If I recall correctly.

But your version is more buster.

Well, I already see RWBY team have same level or even stronger than Goku in one version on Fc Oc named Dragon Ball RWBY. The fact they had ultra instinct If I recall correctly.

But your version is more buster.
Oh yeah, I know that busted Ruby with her Semblance and UI. Though, I never read it myself. I'll probably starts making the characters profile in my FC/OC account after I published the first chapter of my fanfic.

Other: write characters casually beat shit out of Union Academy in first meet on fanfic or meet again after long time of training.

Me:
"You're huntress! Can I have your autograph?" Ruby Rose said in excitement as I just facepalm at her antics.

".. I screw myself with her" I murmured with regret as I feeling this would end up in bad way.

——————

3rd POV

"... Never mind, I admit it. I already screw myself upon involved in fight criminal" Shirou Emiya muttered in regret.

Literally just want help people and get involved into Ruby's shenanigans in third day for no reason.

Other: write characters casually beat shit out of Union Academy in first meet on fanfic or meet again after long time of training.

Me:

Literally just want help people and get involved into Ruby's shenanigans in third day for no reason.
Yeah, the pattern i notice is those guys fanfics always start with protag getting bullied, expelled, and beat the crap out of Trihexa after the infamous time skip and getting overpowered af.

After that its either revenge kink or cirlcejerk the protag with no real plot.

You who seek meaning in his existence.
Have wandered, yet unfounded.
Have slain many, yet bring salvation.
Now rise, and accept those burden.
For a new path are being paved in front of you.
Be what humanity aspire to, be their champion, be their guardian, be-
their God.
Bury the gods, slaughter the angels, purify the demons.
Burn down the heavens, cleanse the hell, conquer all creation.
And claim the creator throne.
For you shall be-
The True God of Humanity

You who seek meaning in his existence.
Have wandered, yet unfounded.
Have slain many, yet bring salvation.
Now rise, and accept those burden.
For a new path are being paved in front of you.
Be what humanity aspire to, be their champion, be their guardian, be-
their God.
Bury the gods, slaughter the angels, purify the demons.
Burn down the heavens, cleanse the hell, conquer all creation.
And claim the creator throne.
For you shall be-
The True God of Humanity

Bro drop another epic statelement of word💀

I don't know why I made Shirou is misfortune in my fanfic.

Like bro, why he always get involved into someone's shenanigans when he try to save people or find food for Lucia💀.

(Self rant)

Back