• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@NishizumiShiho

Basically. It's stuff like that which make me so tempted to just make them an Avengers-ish team only for my OC to stomp them out.

Though only Issei (The LN ver ofc, not the anime exaggerated one) is decent to me. Deku and Jaune are okay if not for their constant underdog *****.

And Naruto? Boi...if I ever make a Naruto fanfic, IK one thing to possibly set the entire Hidden Toxic Village on my ass. And this is also me wanting to do Bleach too, but I got nothing else in mind to make those verses "make sense".

@NishizumiShiho

Basically. It's stuff like that which make me so tempted to just make them an Avengers-ish team only for my OC to stomp them out.

Though only Issei (The LN ver ofc, not the anime exaggerated one) is decent to me. Deku and Jaune are okay if not for their constant underdog *****.

And Naruto? Boi...if I ever make a Naruto fanfic, IK one thing to possibly set the entire Hidden Toxic Village on my ass. And this is also me wanting to do Bleach too, but I got nothing else in mind to make those verses "make sense".
I'm only familiar with Naruto and Dragon Ball. Though, I heavily prefer Dragon Ball as a whole. I like simplistic story

I have an entire library of 100+ stories full of Naruto fanfiction. Either getting neglected, "I'm Uchiha Elite!", abandoned, betrayed, or time travel.

I have an entire library of 100+ stories full of Naruto fanfiction. Either getting neglected, "I'm Uchiha Elite!", abandoned, betrayed, or time travel.
Meanwhile me...

Full of fanfic about Naruto react to in various language like Brazil, Indonesia, Malaysia, English and other. Even had fanfic where Naruto goes to real world and see his Anime...

Don't ask about anything I type before.

Man, I wish I can find this one fanfic of DxD where the OC MC not only replaces Issei as the Red Dragon Emperor (although apparently Issei still exists, just completely sidelined to the background) and get a harem, it's also a harem that goes beyond DxD verse.

They got Issei's canon harem, plus the mothers of several of the characters (Sona's, Akeno's, etc.), those from the author's other work Slash/Dog, characters from Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, and Testament of New Devil...and this is JUST for their DxD verse.

They also ended up getting harems from other works like Valkyrie Drive and Bleach.

But I think they deleted their account and work on Wattpad.

A shame to post on this and rip at it cuz it was getting more and more ridiculous xD

N
Man, I wish I can find this one fanfic of DxD where the OC MC not only replaces Issei as the Red Dragon Emperor (although apparently Issei still exists, just completely sidelined to the background) and get a harem, it's also a harem that goes beyond DxD verse.

They got Issei's canon harem, plus the mothers of several of the characters (Sona's, Akeno's, etc.), those from the author's other work Slash/Dog, characters from Kobayashi's Dragon Maid, and Testament of New Devil...and this is JUST for their DxD verse.

They also ended up getting harems from other works like Valkyrie Drive and Bleach.

But I think they deleted their account and work on Wattpad.

A shame to post on this and rip at it cuz it was getting more and more ridiculous xD
Nah bro, it not like one fanfic where Black Goku use XenoVerse Goku body and goes bang everyone from varies franchises.

At end, he died thank to Zeno.

True dat lol.

But still tho, the one I found was getting more and more wack.

This author even went as far as having any woman that is a mother, including Grayfia, as being single or have the mom's of such characters have their husbands not present. Like they just straight up died at some point and went widow until the MC dude showed up.

It was so wild I couldn't even tell wtf was going on with him RAILING everyone he meets.

Meanwhile me in here just shipping my OC with Midnight. (My OC is female and she's bisexual)
.... Meanwhile me again:

Have Genderbend Mc who Yuri who been marry with someone, and have adopt kids.

(Don't ask me about it, my mind always make new idea for everything I want.. thank maladaptive daydreaming shit)

.... Meanwhile me again:

Have Genderbend Mc who Yuri who been marry with someone, and have adopt kids.

(Don't ask me about it, my mind always make new idea for everything I want.. thank maladaptive daydreaming shit)
Wwwwwwww

My OC would love to have day with Midnight, privately.

I mean, say gex.

... well, shit... This might one of close canon interaction I made in Union Academy react to Original
Watch Superman save people from suicide said:
Izuku Midoriya:.. his word sometime bring me to past when... I want to commit suicide thank to someone... His word was echoed to everyone head as they shock to heard it from One cheerful hero.

Yang Xiao Long: Broccoli! Why-

Izuku Midoriya: but thank to one person who believe in me, I... I don't want to do that and I rethink about it.. my situation and her might situation as well.. izuku Midoriya said while his tear was drop into notebook, remember about the past as Quirkless and how much he get buillied

Bakugo katsuki:... I am sorry, izuku.. Bakugo katsuki said in regret as if wasn't for All might who arrive on time and give izuku Midoriya new life, he might... Make biggest regret for his entire life

All might:... Young Midoriya.. he is feeling that he might also do that if he wasn't see how much izuku Midoriya's selfless to help bakugo katsuki

M Y/N:... I see... He also knows what izuku Midoriya said, he also experience bullies and was told to killing himself by jump from tall building, but there someone who stop him from do. And it was her and izuku Midoriya.

M Y/N:... Heh, if you are here, Mash Kyrielight.. maybe I want to thank you very much..

Author:... Why the heck I feeling depression from hear their word?

I found the guy who did said work I mentioned here.

This guy whose OC in DxD got a ****ton of harem members (with added chars from Testament and Kobayashi series), and was still making it grow by being in other universes like Maken-ki, Valkyrie Drive, and Bleach before Wattpad nuked his account lol.

Last edited:

I found the guy who did said work I mentioned here.

This guy had an OC in DxD (with added chars from Testament and Kobayashi series), and was still making it grow by being in other universes like Maken-ki, Valkyrie Drive, and Bleach before Wattpad nuked his account lol.
Me who still wait for toad Skywalker to atleast learn his grammar and story or terminated:

(Wait for eternity)

Back