• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Literally beat Altair, Galactus, Rimuru and His own creator. Thank to His soul power....

Idk what to said anymore.
Not gonna lie, DBH characters still stomp his OC. Because DBH is 1-B to highball High 1-B with Dr. Slump cosmology and if this wiki standard wasn't so strict.

I have a question, if my OC is City Level with suppressing seal and she turns into Super Saiyan. How strong she would be if she's 50 times stronger?

.... That guy have good grammar but... Bro why use it on bullied Y/N Union Academy 💀. This guy who I think push Buillied Y/N Unions Academy fanfic with 224k reader.
Hooh, jeez; what's with people and revenge ****

... Sometimes I wonder how deep can they go? Especially Yuri Self insert have reverse harem like my Goat Mori Jin and Issei 💀
She had to choose that fodder ass verse of all things?
At least make it void shiki or featherine instead lmao. That verse probably gets stomped by DXD most of the times

Back