• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, I don't think that's weaker than DxD who barely reach planet level.
This on DxD.

I mean there is even stronger chars that are more into planetary (the ExE Gods) but as far as I'm aware we don't have a whole lot about them beyond statements and an off-screen fight that was most certainly a s***stomp. All of that, though, is still within planetary level.

This on DxD.

I mean there is even stronger chars that are more into planetary (the ExE Gods) but as far as I'm aware we don't have a whole lot about them beyond statements and an off-screen fight that was most certainly a s***stomp. All of that, though, is still within planetary level.
But they don't have resistance against Conceptual Manipulation from the Symphogear, astronomically superior AP, and FTL+.

But they don't have resistance against Conceptual Manipulation from the Symphogear, astronomically superior AP, and FTL+.
As they are now (until whatever the thing with Symphogear happens, happens), pretty much.

Especially concept manip resist. Several chars showed resistance to some hax, but stuff like against concept hax is smth they never showed for all I've read on DxD to date.

... What a ******* self insert to deku and harem, he really make every girl start simp deku after only hear his voice.. description said it good union story yet mischaracteristic every characters 💀💀

I swear, even I can make atleast better story than that guy if it wasn't for my motivation always gone when I need it.

Just like Narutard, it always reminds me of how people hate it when they make Izuku or Issei or even Jaune look like another existing char or something else yet still have the same fking name that it doesn't fit the person the author used their "look" for xD.

Like htf you gonna justify that shit to me with someone like Deku looking how he is to something more handsome looking (not in this fic, just in general) xD

Just like Narutard, it always reminds me of how people hate it when they make Izuku or Issei or even Jaune look like another existing char or something else yet still have the same fking name that it doesn't fit the person the author used their "look" for xD.

Like htf you gonna justify that shit to me with someone like Deku looking how he is to something more handsome looking (not in this fic, just in general) xD
Trust me, I have experience of that cringe and that why I made new account along delete old shit 💀. Most of Newbie fanfic just want their wish Fullfilled without care about quality of story, which thank God that I quite realise it early before go inside deeper hole.

I always take a look on well written fanfics and try to mimicks the writings style while simultaneously modified it to fit my preference.

I always take a look on well written fanfics and try to mimicks the writings style while simultaneously modified it to fit my preference.
Same and sometime I try another writing style before mix it all. Which my writing style something are likely flower mix with normal 💀.

I did this before in an old account (that's deleted, btw), only to cringe soon after becuz I didn't like that.

Then I got into this one series with a rather unique writing style, and just went with it so naturally and been doing so with my fics since.

Like this, I think.

Though @Grand_Saver_Ritsuka seems to imply they're a lot higher ranked than they actually should so IDK...

This is in terms of AP. I think the others are more or less fine as they are but again, IDK. I haven't watched Symphogear for a hot minute.
Nah.
There was a whole discussion where we discussed symphogear scaling, and it turns out they are nowhere that high.

The galaxy level feats come from adam drawing some power from constellations in a vague way and alca noise creating subspaces with "galaxies". Problem is, they are contradicted so many times it is not funny. Going by one off feats like that we can say symphogear is like street tier since miku in her symphogear form cannot break out of rope in XDU or symphogear hibiki getting knocked out on hitting the ground at being yeeted at it.

But anyway the scaling is so bad that even it's fans agree with me it is wanked. Like FTL symphogear users yet they need a conceptual pathway to cross from moon to earth which still took the unknown amount of time and their burning X drive forms could not instantly cross from surface of earth to core.

The only impressive feats are in XDU, but there the custodians still took an unknown amount of time to make a temporary 3-A construct, so eh.

Either way, i don't buy them being like anywhere near that high.

Nah.
There was a whole discussion where we discussed symphogear scaling, and it turns out they are nowhere that high.

The galaxy level feats come from adam drawing some power from constellations in a vague way and alca noise creating subspaces with "galaxies". Problem is, they are contradicted so many times it is not funny. Going by one off feats like that we can say symphogear is like street tier since miku in her symphogear form cannot break out of rope in XDU or symphogear hibiki getting knocked out on hitting the ground at being yeeted at it.

But anyway the scaling is so bad that even it's fans agree with me it is wanked. Like FTL symphogear users yet they need a conceptual pathway to cross from moon to earth which still took the unknown amount of time and their burning X drive forms could not instantly cross from surface of earth to core.

The only impressive feats are in XDU, but there the custodians still took an unknown amount of time to make a temporary 3-A construct, so eh.

Either way, i don't buy them being like anywhere near that high.
Yeah, that's why I was wondering what might be done considering how wide the scale in power the series has.

Like wasn't there also stuff like the protags being threatened by Adam conjuring an explosion that was only town-city ish level, or that one monster thing in the second season doing some suicide move that would have scorched the surface or something?

In any case, yeah I don't follow Symphogear much as I did try to before so whatever happens is eh.

Do see the issue with them being this high if you took all of the series as a whole into account and all...

Moro which absorb 7-3 power which has power mimicry attribute, copy UI but forced to fused with Earth to avoid dying in a spontaneous explosions.

UI isn't just a normal power up

I have no plan on giving my OC either Ultra Instinct or Ultra Ego, both are complicated technique/form that need build up which I don't think I can deliver

I see... That good, unlike me who don't know about how make book cover💀

Like this one
I mean, that's good i suppose. I put random ass picture for my book cover though (still related to the fanfics but it's still random)

"Ah, man! I cannot help about it, Rias always calls me when I need rest from work they give me. Like they give me a lot of it" the brown hair student said while hold his head, feeling headache from overwork and lack of sleep.

"Issei, I know that. I suppose you really need atleast take a break, maybe I can request it to Rias-sama?" White hair short girl said while carry collection of books that was requested by Rias, as both of them walking into Occult Research Club.

"Thank, koneko. I suppose you as my friend would be one of good benefits to me" Issei said while feeling happy that atleast someone request it, while pat her head unintentionally.

"Issei... Can you stop headpat me?" Konelo shoot glare at Issei as he take back his hand and begin to apologize his action, while continue her word "You really different than old you.. I mean, you still pervert but no like old one which everytime"

Issei just blinking his eyes for few times to see if he in dream or not when heard Koneko's question. Issei just decide to think about it before respond to her, since he don't want get punch on gut.

@Qliphoth_Bacikal bro help me this shit, I just want make atleast Normal Issei talking (Issei but he become a little mature about it)

Back