• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's why i nerfed her, hehehe.
Yeah better than Self insert OP Characters without any personality aside from being good and evil.

I think I need you need add some quirky thing that make Your oc little unique from other. Since I already see many generic shit on it.

Yeah better than Self insert OP Characters without any personality aside from being good and evil.

I think I need you need add some quirky thing that make Your oc little unique from other. Since I already see many generic shit on it.
Definitely. I'm still thinking about it

And oh, there would be no shipping in my fic. I'm not good with romance stuff

Me who not good at romantic or emotional, now write emotional scene of Shirou Emiya little cry when remember his promises that still unfulfilled even in new world:

Same bro, I wish I don't want write it... But interesting idea come and forced me to write it.

OMG YOGIRI IN A FANFIC...Oh it is just his ability....oh the mc is just cringe....welp, i'm out.

OMG YOGIRI IN A FANFIC...Oh it is just his ability....oh the mc is just cringe....welp, i'm out.
Yogiri itself already cringe

And instant get harem. I swear mosy fanfic I read have Naruto get harem, like Bro....

Did Naruto is Guy who loyal to One person that he love? Why the **** did he want polygamy?
Harem too, like, every damn time there's a harem bigger than someone entire family bloodlines.

After that, I'm done with the prologue and I'll think of chapter 1 after that wwww. Though, i have a habit to watch over on how strong my OC is, so I'll probably made a FC/OC page for my OC

After that, I'm done with the prologue and I'll think of chapter 1 after that wwww. Though, i have a habit to watch over on how strong my OC is, so I'll probably made a FC/OC page for my OC
Yeah sure, I have same habit... Just I restrictions it because I always get new idea and old idea gone as well... Which result unfinished profile..

Holy moly, Naruto fanfic are insane
Always the most insane ones.

I remember the days still when I first got into fanfic reading, and Naruto was one of them where you'd have this blonde f***** having fem Kyuubi as his lover/part of his harem, then have Kami and Yami in it...also FEM. Yami, understandable for fem. but Kami? BRO...

10 chapter of harem, bruh. People are insane
YUUUUP.

Even more is I've seen one that goes as far as 17 pages of harem members. Probably 18 to maybe 20 I might have once saw.

People get HORNY AF just for that alone.
People that made Naruto fanfics have weird obsession with revenge, i swear to God
Probably the reason, or one of the top reasons revenge EMO edgy MC fanfics became the high.

I remember the days still when I first got into fanfic reading, and Naruto was one of them where you'd have this blonde f***** having fem Kyuubi as his lover/part of his harem, then have Kami and Yami in it...also FEM. Yami, understandable for fem. but Kami? BRO...
I mean, i would doodle Fem!Kyūbi... don't judge me.
Probably the reason, or one of the top reasons revenge EMO edgy MC fanfics became the high.
Probably 12 years old wanting some edgy stuff to read.

Then again, I probably have seen weirder and probably worse.

Like Naruto banging a female ver of him "Naruko" and even his own mom.

But yeah, Naruto is like Goku but for loser protags like Issei, Deku, and Jaune that get OP'd af, breed (bang) the girls, s*** on the males (bashing), and just be all edgy or super confident or some such.

Then again, I probably have seen weirder and probably worse.

Like Naruto banging a female ver of him "Naruko" and even his own mom.

But yeah, Naruto is like Goku but for loser protags like Issei, Deku, and Jaune that get OP'd af, breed (bang) the girls, s*** on the males (bashing), and just be all edgy or super confident or some such.
The perfect archetype for amateur fanfic writers that don't try hard enough

Back