• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Imma be honest, I quite opposite when come to fight scene. Because I like make long fight scene but always make short one despite I have lot of unique idea of how fight goes.
I'm fine with what i just laid. But, i think it can shorten just a little bit by cutting some part. Though, my OC is decently strong for a part 1 Naruto setting.

It was difficult, his body is breaking down from the amount of attacks he receives. The flesh and bone of his are constantly regenerating from the Authority of Death- that continuously deconstructing every molecules his body made of.

The hand that grasping his sword trembled, as he try to stand before his long awaited adversary.

"Is this what humanity has offered?"

The Beast, so great and marvelous its form are. Its body is so gargantuan that it is overshadow the very moon itself.

The thing that he feels- standing before this being is akin to that of a God.

Truly Oppressing and Almighty.

"It's the evolution for fifty thousand years isn't enough for species of yours?"

It's roar shake the very land that I stand upon, yet-

"Enough or not, I will end the very facade of Honkai that has plagued this world for many of its iterations."

He raised his sword, stepping forwards as the space warps around him. Arriving in the front of the godlike being in a single millisecond.

Its gigantic fist raised and swung into his direction, like a hammer of god that bring judgment towards the sinner.

The sword meet the fist.

Crashh!

For the first time in this fight-

"...!"

-the beast body was cut.
Second part cause I was bored.

"How?"

The beast was mildly surprised, its Space-time armor was being cut by a mere sword slash.

Space-time armor is a phenomenon that surrounds the body of the Beast of Finality, it use both the authorities of Void and Finality- creating a field of frozen space and time to block any kind of attacks toward the Beast.

With overlapping layers of imaginary barriers behind it- It is the epitome of defense in this world, an absolute immovable object that almost nothing of this world can pierce it.

And yet-

Such absurdity happen with a single slash from The God of Humanity.

"What are you?"

The beast was confused, thus- he ask the man in front of him.

"Me? I am-"

The faint divinity around his body shone ever brightly, like a sunset that fill the void of space around him.

Thus the God of Humanity answer.

[I am that I am]
The void that fill the space shook, the moon shook, the earth shook, the heart and soul of every human shook.

The powerful and majestic voice resounded throughout heaven and earth not with sound, but his divinity that formed by humanity hopes and prayers.

This is God of Humanity true power, his strike upon strikes of his blade contain the prayers of those below- as they wish for better future through the hand of the Only One God in this world.

[I am the guardian of Humanity, their saviour and the executor of those who wish to harm them]
It was his choice to become more than human, to bear the burden of that of a Messiah and Deity.

He was saddened, he was furious.

That what he feels, as he witness what has Humanity become in this bleak world and era.

He already swore by his own soul, he will bring humanity to the promised future. A future free from the shackles of cruel beings such as Honkai.

He began to form more divinity from his source form, as more people are praying to him.

And from the source form, he began to form the concept of "Cutting" on his blade.

It is still incomplete- yet it's enough to pierce the Beast of Finality Space-Time armor.

"Such fascinating being you are, are you what humanity aspired to?" The beast speak to the man. "Let me test your conviction."

The beast flew farther from the moon, all of its limbs stretched.

Fire and gasses began to converge into a single mass. The beast authority of flame overclocked, as the process reveal its majestic result.

A miniature sun.

"Witness the forging of star!"

The dark side of Earth turning from night into day, the ocean boiling, the rivers evaporated and millions dies from its sheer heat.

Truly- this are the battle of Biblical portion.

Second part cause I was bored.

"How?"

The beast was mildly surprised, its Space-time armor was being cut by a mere sword slash.

Space-time armor is a phenomenon that surrounds the body of the Beast of Finality, it use both the authorities of Void and Finality- creating a field of frozen space and time to block any kind of attacks toward the Beast.

With overlapping layers of imaginary barriers behind it- It is the epitome of defense in this world, an absolute immovable object that almost nothing of this world can pierce it.

And yet-

Such absurdity happen with a single slash from The God of Humanity.

"What are you?"

The beast was confused, thus- he ask the man in front of him.

"Me? I am-"

The faint divinity around his body shone ever brightly, like a sunset that fill the void of space around him.

Thus the God of Humanity answer.

[I am that I am]
The void that fill the space shook, the moon shook, the earth shook, the heart and soul of every human shook.

The powerful and majestic voice resounded throughout heaven and earth not with sound, but his divinity that formed by humanity hopes and prayers.

This is God of Humanity true power, his strike upon strikes of his blade contain the prayers of those below- as they wish for better future through the hand of the Only One God in this world.

[I am the guardian of Humanity, their saviour and the executor of those who wish to harm them]
It was his choice to become more than human, to bear the burden of that of a Messiah and Deity.

He was saddened, he was furious.

That what he feels, as he witness what has Humanity become in this bleak world and era.

He already swore by his own soul, he will bring humanity to the promised future. A future free from the shackles of cruel beings such as Honkai.

He began to form more divinity from his source form, as more people are praying to him.

And from the source form, he began to form the concept of "Cutting" on his blade.

It is still incomplete- yet it's enough to pierce the Beast of Finality Space-Time armor.

"Such fascinating being you are."

The beast flew farther from the moon, all of its limbs stretched.

Fire and gasses began to converge into a single mass. The beast authority of flame overclocked, as the process reveal its majestic result.

A miniature sun.

"Witness the forging of star!"

The dark side of Earth turning from night into day, the ocean boiling, the rivers evaporated and millions dies from its sheer heat.

Truly- this are the battle of Biblical portion.

Bro drop another masterpiece 💀

When you put your writing into something else be like:
"... I Don't—" Suddenly an idea appears on his mind, his face from disapprove turn into smirk, what a beautiful idea he had got.

Projection or known as Graduation Air, The magecraft that copy the physical of material and design to absolutely nearly perfect. Through this, Whoever use this magecraft can material Sword, Shield, and anything else as long as they have enough mana to materialize it.

However, it contain a lot of flaw than advantage, such as It only last for few minutes and material itself can be recognized as fake. But that does not apply to Our Hero of Justice, who knows further about this and even makes a Better version known as "Tracing".

Unlike projection, Tracing is known to be one and only magecraft that Shirou Emiya mastery to absolutely. By copy entire history by his incredible sight, not only he can project it into Truly nearly Accurate to original, also it was last much longer than normal expect Ordinary thing which remain forever.

Without any wasting time, Shirou put little mana into palm of his right hand and muttering his magecraft.

「TRACING ON!」

His hand form a stack of money for a second, he smile as he don't not need to find a job and money don't disappear for few minutes later. Without any wasting of time, he follows Lucia to buy an icecream for her.
💀

I don't know about how my reader would react how I detailed described Shirou Emiya's magecraft and he use it for.... Make fake money because he help Lucia to buy IceCream.

.... I really push myself into beyond my limit huh? Imagine write One chapter contain 5.7K word counts (without reaction) in one day and see your Grammer is bad...

Shit, I too lazy to fix it. I hope I have energy to atleast try to make average Grammer and finish it before I lost interest.

(It based on Mori Dan vs Mori Jung and how he found courage to fight for thank to clone... And it was Used as My Oc backstory 💀)

I guess so
Maybe you need make your take/spin of lore. Since Union Academy have lot of crossover shit, try to make spin of it and hope that it was good one...

Like one from my Union Academy react to Original. When Salem admit that Hero job was consider very bad thank to All For one who make mess until All might put down his terror, which make Hero job not dangerous as before...

I already wrote half of the prologue for my union fic. My OC name is Letasu. She's a Saiyan which a new member of Time Patroller trained by CC Goku himself due to luck.

The fics took place afte the event of Ultra God Mission which CC Goku was bored and asked SDBH Chronoa where's the Xenoverse Timeline which she obliged.

He travel to Xenoverse timeline and was greeted by Xenoverse Trunks and Xenoverse Chronoa. He basically pick Letasu to train her due to he had nothing to do after the event of Ultra God Mission.

That's only half, haven't finished the other half.

The fics took place afte the event of Ultra God Mission which CC Goku was bored and asked SDBH Chronoa where's the Xenoverse Timeline which she obliged.

He travel to Xenoverse timeline and was greeted by Xenoverse Trunks and Xenoverse Chronoa. He basically pick Letasu to train her due to he had nothing to do after the event of Ultra God Mission.

That's only half, haven't finished the other half.
I suppose it good👍 I still not been half of my chapter consider I wrote over 5.7k words in react to Original fanfic

What are you writing?
Union Academy react to My Oc backstory...
(Just lazy attempt)
It based on God of highschool, when Mori Dan or Mori Jin was fight against Mori Jung because he hurt his sister. In middle of fight, he remembers who he really it is, and also get painful memory when he was too helplessness see his friend, grandpa and everything gone and lost. But he gain courage to facing reality upon see his fake or Mori Jung continue to fight despite know it he faker, he admit it and want to never lost anyone once more.

As reveal that he was very guilty to make his sister lost ability to walk Normal, along reminiscing about how his grandpa want him to survive. Which make him into kid and lost memory.

'Memories of my helplessness... I was so busy hiding the mask of 'Adam Han' and trying to run away from that reality' The smile face of Adam was in front while the anger face of Real Mir was behind, as he just stared at 'Mir' who continued to beat him.

'but you... You just accept the reality just as it is! I DON'T MOCK YOU FOR THAT!' Adam admits that he found courage from his clone or fake, he found the one thing he needed in his life.
I just reach that part since I start on 5 chapter early when he see his sister was in bad condition.

Union Academy react to My Oc backstory...
(Just lazy attempt)
It based on God of highschool, when Mori Dan or Mori Jin was fight against Mori Jung because he hurt his sister. In middle of fight, he remembers who he really it is, and also get painful memory when he was too helplessness see his friend, grandpa and everything gone and lost. But he gain courage to facing reality upon see his fake or Mori Jung continue to fight despite know it he faker, he admit it and want to never lost anyone once more.

As reveal that he was very guilty to make his sister lost ability to walk Normal, along reminiscing about how his grandpa want him to survive. Which make him into kid and lost memory.

I just reach that part since I start on 5 chapter early when he see his sister was in bad condition.
That's cool

Do you have plan to made a normal union academy fic?
... I have two of them, one when My oc just try normal life on Union Academy and found Female Y/N. Which put him into training her and protect her from dangerous.

Another one is Shirou Emiya being Isekai into Union Academy with task of Fight against corruption that from Unseen Being. He also unintentionally adopt the kid on journey to find and fight along with other heroes.

... I have two of them, one when My oc just try normal life on Union Academy and found Female Y/N. Which put him into training her and protect her from dangerous.

Another one is Shirou Emiya being Isekai into Union Academy with task of Fight against corruption that from Unseen Being. He also unintentionally adopt the kid on journey to find and fight along with other heroes.
Heeeeh interesting. I'm planning to suppress my OC power to not one shot literally everyone. I'm writing that part currently

For my fanfiction, i think I'll get all the union characters from the beginning arc. Which mean RWBY characters from part 1, MHA characters from part 1, Naruto characters from part 1, Kill La Kill characters from part 1, Highschool DxD characters from part 1.

How powerful these characters generally are?

For my fanfiction, i think I'll get all the union characters from the beginning arc. Which mean RWBY characters from part 1, MHA characters from part 1, Naruto characters from part 1, Kill La Kill characters from part 1, Highschool DxD characters from part 1.

How powerful these characters generally are?
Kill la kill is something you can said to be hard since it was 12 episode and it was big power up every episode... It hard to measure.

Mha is easily one, most weakest is street level and most powerful is Big building at best from Class 1A.

RWBY one is also most at building level to big building. Since they have consistent feat in volume 1-3.

Naruto... It was powerful than most I mention, it around City block to small town level depend on what characters can do. Top tier is obviously Naruto and Sasuke.

High school DXD is most second powerful in Union Academy based on Vsbattle website. Since beginning of series, they already have City feats.

All of that just beginning of series..

Kill la kill is something you can said to be hard since it was 12 episode and it was big power up every episode... It hard to measure.

Mha is easily one, most weakest is street level and most powerful is Big building at best from Class 1A.

RWBY one is also most at building level to big building. Since they have consistent feat in volume 1-3.

Naruto... It was powerful than most I mention, it around City block to small town level depend on what characters can do. Top tier is obviously Naruto and Sasuke.

High school DXD is most second powerful in Union Academy based on Vsbattle website. Since beginning of series, they already have City feats.

All of that just beginning of series..
Yeah, i figure about Naruto and Kill la Kill since I'm a fan of both. But thank you for the rest of series i mentioned.

Zamn, i have to get these suppresing seal work or Letasu is hilariously output anyone on that verse combined 😭😭

Me who still think how to make Shirou Emiya who have not self respect on himself as father to Lucia:

Where the damn idea? Come here!
Yeah, i think that's a good idea.
Yeah, it good one... Just remember that Kill la kill and Highschool DXD are powerful one in beginning, which maybe potential to put Your mc down thank to overwhelm power difference.

Me who still think how to make Shirou Emiya who have not self respect on himself as father to Lucia:

Where the damn idea? Come here!

Yeah, it good one... Just remember that Kill la kill and Highschool DXD are powerful one in beginning, which maybe potential to put Your mc down thank to overwhelm power difference.
Don't worry, despite being artificially nerfed to oblivion, she's has many hax and access to Super Saiyan up to Grade IV

Back