• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I remember I read one Chinese fanfic where Main character become so powerful that they one shot Arceus, Golden age superman, Galactus and etc. They become so powerful that Author resort to do something stupid which....

It was just dream of MC during on school.

Holy moly
Nah you don't see another fanfic that reach over 10k chapter and it was made in 2018. I found a lot of Fanfics that have over 1K chapter...

Like how overwork they are? they literally outperform Every fanfic writer can archieve in their entire life in first and two year of writing.

Nah you don't see another fanfic that reach over 10k chapter and it was made in 2018. I found a lot of Fanfics that have over 1K chapter...

Like how overwork they are? they literally outperform Every fanfic writer can archieve in their entire life in first and two year of writing.
And the pay are amazing honestly, my first payment in first month is a 100 USD.

Nah, I'm good 💀

I remember There a lot of fanfic writer in Webnovel have their Patreon and they get pay a lot...

they really have same idea of Chinese fanfic huh?

Imma be honest, I wonder about how most newbie Wattpad react to that payment? They sure straight use webnovel than Wattpad.

I do get an invitation one time to wrote in webnovel. I haven't rejected it as of now, it's still there
Well good... I remember i reject it because they want to write something I don't really interested which harem and NTR. Like bro, why there a lot of NTR fanfic on Webnovel?

It was difficult, his body is breaking down from the amount of attacks he receives. The flesh and bone of his are constantly regenerating from the Authority of Death- that continuously deconstructing every molecules his body made of.

The hand that grasping his sword trembled, as he try to stand before his long awaited adversary.

"Is this what humanity has offered?"

The Beast, so great and marvelous its form are. Its body is so gargantuan that it is overshadow the very moon itself.

The thing that he feels- standing before this being is akin to that of a God.

Truly Oppressing and Almighty.

"It's the evolution for fifty thousand years isn't enough for species of yours?"

It's roar shake the very land that I stand upon, yet-

"Enough or not, I will end the very facade of Honkai that has plagued this world for many of its iterations."

He raised his sword, stepping forwards as the space warps around him. Arriving in the front of the godlike being in a single millisecond.

Its gigantic fist raised and swung into his direction, like a hammer of god that bring judgment towards the sinner.

The sword meet the fist.

Crashh!

For the first time in this fight-

"...!"

-the beast body was cut.

It was difficult, his body is breaking down from the amount of attacks he receives. The flesh and bone of his are constantly regenerating from the Authority of Death- that continuously deconstructing every molecules his body made of.

The hand that grasping his sword trembled, as he try to stand before his long awaited adversary.

The Beast, so great and marvelous its form are. Its body is so gargantuan that it is overshadow the very moon itself.

"It's the evolution for fifty thousand years isn't enough for species of yours?"

"Enough or not, I will end the very facade of Honkai that has plagued this world for many of its iterations."

He raised his sword, stepping forwards as the space warps around him. Arriving in the front of the godlike being in a single millisecond.

Its gigantic fist raised and swung into his direction, like a hammer of god that bring judgment towards the sinner.

The sword meet the fist.

Crashh!

"...!"

-the beast body was cut.
Hmmm... Honkai fanfic? I mean it mention honkai.

The sword meet the fist.

Crashh!

"...!"

-the beast body was cut.
Pretty cool ngl

「KANSHOU AND BAKUYA: OVEREDGE!」

In one second, the twin married blade appear on his hand and was transmute into Large blade with many spiky on back. In two second, the Grimm was unaware of damage was inflicted by him, if as the attack was fast than what monster can react to after see Shirou Emiya's downward X-motion.

And three second, the Grimm was cut into pieces and fall into ground. Shirou Emiya just glanced at the back while the large blades were transformed back into normal' blades, before disappearing into the air.

Still learn to write fight scene, what funny about it that I learn it from Character Ai💀 I probably need read Visual Novel a lot to improve.

The contestants entered the arena. Kanan assumed a unique fighting stance she had learned from Fu, adopting Son Goku's rival stance, Vegeta's, to her disposal. If she used Son Goku's stance, she'd take an easy start and finish the fight quickly. But with Vegeta's stance, it meant she was getting serious.

Menma and Nami swiftly donned Three-Tailed Kyūbi cloaks, stunning everyone in Kanan's group. "What the hell?" Kanan began to say, but the siblings interrupted her by landing sucker punches on her cheeks, propelling her backward. The duo then launched a barrage of hits aimed at Kanan. For the first time, she felt more than just tickling—she felt slight pain. She managed to break free from the deadlock and engaged in a taijutsu battle against the two.

"Be careful, Kanan. Kyūbi chakra is toxic to everyone but his Jinchūriki, I suppose you already know that, just in case. But oddly, I don't sense Kyūbi's presence within those kids," Matatabi warned her.

"Thanks for the heads up, but that's strange." Kanan continued to battle the twins, the situation at a stalemate. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." She summoned two clones to buy time while she created distance to power up. Unfortunately, the twins swiftly dispelled the clones and closed in on her.

"Damn it." Employing the afterimage technique and confusing the twins with continuous instant transmission, Kanan's moves left everyone puzzled. She managed to gain enough distance to start powering up.

"Here goes!" Kanan exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Matatabi echoed from within Kanan.

A powerful gust of wind swept across the arena, making it difficult for people to remain standing. Kanan's body was enveloped in a deep blue, fiery chakra. Everyone not from Kanan's group was shocked to discover that Riko (Kanan) was the Two-Tails Jinchūriki. She was surrounded by a deep blue chakra and sported two tails composed of Matatabi's energy.

Her stats had significantly increased, and she looked fiery, almost literally. "Surprised? Here goes!" She disappeared at an incredible speed, leaving the twins struggling to track her. Once again, they engaged in a taijutsu battle, but they found it hard to keep up. Kanan's fighting style had shifted, becoming more feral like a cat while still incorporating martial arts moves.

Over time, the twins struggled to match Kanan's pace. She gained the upper hand, gradually overwhelming them despite their possession of the chakra of the mighty Bijū. The gap in their base power was immense. The twins managed to create some distance after Menma distracted Kanan.

Staring down the siblings as they prepared a familiar, Rasengan, Kanan found it "interesting." She wanted to use Rasengan too, but the potential questions from the crowd made her hesitate.

Instead, she opted for Kamehameha as her counter. Charging the attack with a fusion of Ki and Chakra, the colors shifted from light blue to deep dark blue with black accents, accompanied by blue fire-like particles. The crowd was intrigued.

"Rasengan!" The twins rushed at her, a large vermilion-colored Rasengan in hand, a variation Naruto was all too familiar with due to its destructive nature. Minato and Kushina grew concerned, attempting to intervene, but Kanan dismissed their efforts.

"I've got this! HA!" She unleashed her Kamehameha, and the attacks collided, producing a spectacle of blue that consumed much of the forest. The shockwaves spread throughout Konoha and beyond, the clash intensifying with each passing moment. The ground started to crack and crumble.

"I need to end this." Channeling more power into her Kamehameha, while the twins reached their limits, Kanan pressed on. "HA!" Her beam pierced through the double Rasengan, culminating in an explosion that devastated the arena and the surrounding forest—already scorched by Evil Naruto before the fight.

"Thanks for the power up, Matatabi-chan." Kanan thanking her.

What do you guys think?
"Don't mention it." Matatabi said within her.

As the smoke cleared, the twins remained standing momentarily before collapsing, visibly injured. Kanan stood over them, her clothes disintegrated by the explosion, leaving her exposed. Despite the awkwardness, onlookers averted their gaze in secondhand embarrassment.

The contestants entered the arena. Kanan assumed a unique fighting stance she had learned from Fu, adopting Son Goku's rival stance, Vegeta's, to her disposal. If she used Son Goku's stance, she'd take an easy start and finish the fight quickly. But with Vegeta's stance, it meant she was getting serious.

Menma and Nami swiftly donned Three-Tailed Kyūbi cloaks, stunning everyone in Kanan's group. "What the hell?" Kanan began to say, but the siblings interrupted her by landing sucker punches on her cheeks, propelling her backward. The duo then launched a barrage of hits aimed at Kanan. For the first time, she felt more than just tickling—she felt slight pain. She managed to break free from the deadlock and engaged in a taijutsu battle against the two.

"Be careful, Kanan. Kyūbi chakra is toxic to everyone but his Jinchūriki, I suppose you already know that, just in case. But oddly, I don't sense Kyūbi's presence within those kids," Matatabi warned her.

"Thanks for the heads up, but that's strange." Kanan continued to battle the twins, the situation at a stalemate. "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." She summoned two clones to buy time while she created distance to power up. Unfortunately, the twins swiftly dispelled the clones and closed in on her.

"Damn it." Employing the afterimage technique and confusing the twins with continuous instant transmission, Kanan's moves left everyone puzzled. She managed to gain enough distance to start powering up.

"Here goes!" Kanan exclaimed.

"Yeah!" Matatabi echoed from within Kanan.

A powerful gust of wind swept across the arena, making it difficult for people to remain standing. Kanan's body was enveloped in a deep blue, fiery chakra. Everyone not from Kanan's group was shocked to discover that Riko (Kanan) was the Two-Tails Jinchūriki. She was surrounded by a deep blue chakra and sported two tails composed of Matatabi's energy.

Her stats had significantly increased, and she looked fiery, almost literally. "Surprised? Here goes!" She disappeared at an incredible speed, leaving the twins struggling to track her. Once again, they engaged in a taijutsu battle, but they found it hard to keep up. Kanan's fighting style had shifted, becoming more feral like a cat while still incorporating martial arts moves.

Over time, the twins struggled to match Kanan's pace. She gained the upper hand, gradually overwhelming them despite their possession of the chakra of the mighty Bijū. The gap in their base power was immense. The twins managed to create some distance after Menma distracted Kanan.

Staring down the siblings as they prepared a familiar, Rasengan, Kanan found it "interesting." She wanted to use Rasengan too, but the potential questions from the crowd made her hesitate.

Instead, she opted for Kamehameha as her counter. Charging the attack with a fusion of Ki and Chakra, the colors shifted from light blue to deep dark blue with black accents, accompanied by blue fire-like particles. The crowd was intrigued.

"Rasengan!" The twins rushed at her, a large vermilion-colored Rasengan in hand, a variation Naruto was all too familiar with due to its destructive nature. Minato and Kushina grew concerned, attempting to intervene, but Kanan dismissed their efforts.

"I've got this! HA!" She unleashed her Kamehameha, and the attacks collided, producing a spectacle of blue that consumed much of the forest. The shockwaves spread throughout Konoha and beyond, the clash intensifying with each passing moment. The ground started to crack and crumble.

"I need to end this." Channeling more power into her Kamehameha, while the twins reached their limits, Kanan pressed on. "HA!" Her beam pierced through the double Rasengan, culminating in an explosion that devastated the arena and the surrounding forest—already scorched by Evil Naruto before the fight.

"Thanks for the power up, Matatabi-chan." Kanan thanking her.

What do you guys think?
"Don't mention it." Matatabi said within her.

As the smoke cleared, the twins remained standing momentarily before collapsing, visibly injured. Kanan stood over them, her clothes disintegrated by the explosion, leaving her exposed. Despite the awkwardness, onlookers averted their gaze in secondhand embarrassment.
Well still better than other fanfic, overall... Not to that level of that guy writing💀

Back