• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Who made that probably the one who read too many peak novel and visual novel in their life. I give a respect to that guy despite just meet his writing style.
And then the author write this.
You are a person with the ability to save lives. You pride yourself on saving lives. You've already saved many lives.

However, just because you have the ability to save lives and you enjoy saving lives, doesn't mean that's all you want to do. That's not all you enjoy doing and that's not what you want to do most. Rather than saving lives, protecting people who deserve protection, and being an ally of good...

—You'd much rather be an enemy of evil that purely slays others that deserve to die.
His MC is one of the most rad MC I ever read.

Imma be honest, I think I want based my writing style that similar to Nasu and kamachi tbh. It kinda interesting that they have such unique than other novel I read.

That author probably experience one, meanwhile me just start two month ago💀
Nah, it's better to start than never starting at all.

I have an idea to name my new fic is "Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Union Mission." The central theme would be unity and its okay to rely on people when you're in need.

This is still a draft though, took place in Union Academy and several timelines.

What do you think?
Well.. I think it good? I can't said it since I also come with bad title like Most reader fanfic I made💀. Like new fanfic of me "HERO OF JUSTICE (SHIROU EMIYA X UNION ACADEMY)" which revolve around Shirou Emiya in new world full of heroes.

However, I think it good to have simple than complex since it easy to know what book was about.

Well.. I think it good? I can't said it since I also come with bad title like Most reader fanfic I made💀. Like new fanfic of me "HERO OF JUSTICE (SHIROU EMIYA X UNION ACADEMY)" which revolve around Shirou Emiya in new world full of heroes.

However, I think it good to have simple than complex since it read to know what book was about.
I guess so

.... I am feeling little stupid... I forget about one thing...

How to heck can I learn to make emotional scene?! I currently on Shirou try comfort a kid after save her from nearly same fate of Shirou emiya had experience!?

Bruh

I like an MC who is actually learn, adapt and overcame an obstacle. Than an eternally pathetic weak MC who can only hide behind his harem, also naive and letting himself getting hit by his own harem.

I always ask those author. Like, bro. Is that your self insert???

And then their personality is extremely timid, just like a pathetic beta Japanese MC. Me in my highschool years never was that pathetic bro, I can't even relate to their personality.

I want a rational MC that actually know how to manage their emotions and priority.
tohno shiki/ Ren fuji: Pathetic

Nah bro, don't start with crazyness first. Start with normal one and slowly become more crazyness. Cause I want to see how much bullshit Your mc can do in Union Academy
Just them being the teacher or principal and it starts out like any normal HS in America, but gets more unhinged over time with a weird ponzi scheme that explains how the school still manages to function...with a side of H-doujin content...

Yeah, that sounds about right owo.

Does it ever grind your gears when you see an author make a story and, even in the event it had an okay enough setting that your interest was piqued and you wanted to see where they go with it only to just back off on it and then make another story ad infinitum?

I've seen like several authors on Wattpad who's done that and even the one I follow rn does it when I was really getting into wondering what they do with it but they shelve it like a project being done mid-way and just dropped out of progress.

Does it ever grind your gears when you see an author make a story and, even in the event it had an okay enough setting that your interest was piqued and you wanted to see where they go with it only to just back off on it and then make another story ad infinitum?

I've seen like several authors on Wattpad who's done that and even the one I follow rn does it when I was really getting into wondering what they do with it but they shelve it like a project being done mid-way and just dropped out of progress.
Nah, I have lot of it tbh. It like 20 book that that interesting story and only get dropped off because new book was more interesting to them. Which make me just wait for eternity for new update.

Nah, I have lot of it tbh. It like 20 book that that interesting story and only get dropped off because new book was more interesting to them. Which make me just wait for eternity for new update.
Probably? But all the ones I see, usually those I dislike or just neutral to, end up never doing it which just takes out the fun and hype after a while lol.

Probably? But all the ones I see, usually those I dislike or just neutral to, end up never doing it which just takes out the fun and hype after a while lol.
I suppose the good and bad writer had different way of continue the book. Most of Book that I take interesting usually have real life problem or they just tired of continue it, meanwhile uninterested one just do fine job to continue every 4 days like they interesting to make it to done.

Idk about it, just my take about it.

Ah, yet another fic like this. I'm on my way, to wrote the prologue for my Union Academy fanfiction. Started off right after the event of Big Bang Mission in SDBH.
I wonder what you write on description? Just curious since both of us are Try make normal Union Academy fanfic shit.

I remember I read Chinese fanfic about Genshin, Naruto, Pokemon, honkai impact, MCU and other on Faloo (use Google translate) or mtlnation.. Most of fanfic are not really interested but some of them are decent... Just how the **** fanfic writer getting pay in china?

Me never have any interest to read Manhwa and Manhua unfortunately
Just start reading those genres, better than some fanfic at least.

Maybe because many people don't read what you said?
Many English webnovels community, and tens of millions of global readers to this date.

There is so many original Xianxia webnovels that are written by western people, I can list thousands of them. The most famous examples is Cradle, which is one of New York best selling books series.

But it is still lacks of fanfic, not many western fanfic writer are attempting to write Xianxia of even Murim (Korean equivalent of Xianxia) fanfic.

And Billion readers in China lol.

Just start reading those genres, better than some fanfic at least.

Many English webnovels community, and tens of millions of global readers to this date.

There is so many original Xianxia webnovels that are written by western people, I can list thousands of them. The most famous examples is Cradle, which is one of New York best selling books series.

But it is still lacks of fanfic, not many western fanfic writer are attempting to write Xianxia of even Murim (Korean equivalent of Xianxia) fanfic.

And Billion readers in China lol.
Well, webnovel? I suppose I don't know about that tbh. I think I remember read lot of Xianxia fanfic on Chinese fanfic website, just I need google translate and it was horrible mistranslation one.

I remember I read Chinese fanfic about Genshin, Naruto, Pokemon, honkai impact, MCU and other on Faloo (use Google translate) or mtlnation.. Most of fanfic are not really interested but some of them are decent... Just how the **** fanfic writer getting pay in china?
Blue and White, one of the strongest Xuanhuan series in this Wiki before it was deleted (We are talking about upper tier 0)- have copyright problem with the western copyright system for using Dante, and other western media properties.

Thus it was deleted from the wiki, but Qidian (Chinese webnovels platform) still pay them handsomely because western lawsuit won't reach Chinese government.

Blue and White, one of the strongest Xuanhuan series in this Wiki before it was deleted (We are talking about upper tier 0)- have copyright problem with the western copyright system for using Dante, and other western media properties.

Thus it was deleted from the wiki, but Qidian (Chinese webnovels platform) still pay them handsomely because western lawsuit won't reach Chinese government.
I remember that stupid OP verse was in here for solid amount of time. Definitely upper tier 0 where the argument is just "My infinity bigger than yours."

I remember that stupid OP verse was in here for solid amount of time. Definitely upper tier 0 where the argument is just "My infinity bigger than yours."
Nah, it philosophical and concept depth is awesome. Surpassing even Low Dimensional Game, I honestly more interested in their Philosophy side than the power scaling one.

Damn I suppose that how they can gain many money despite short chapter and the fact I need pay 1 dollar for 10 short chapter that contain only 2-3k words and repeat plot💀

Doesn't change the fact the verse is still mad powerful.
Yes, it is powerful because the Author amazingly meshed some philosophical and religious concept into one setting.
Damn I suppose that how they can gain many money despite short chapter and the fact I need pay 1 dollar for 10 short chapter that contain only 2-3k words and repeat plot💀
Ya, that the way Chinese webnovels works.

Back