• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah most of them, through I find some of them decent atleast... It was like 2-3 that was decent out 3k fanfic.
2-3 out of 3k? And only decent? Jeez. I knew they're not good, but not to this degree. I do have to abandoned my old fanfic, I'm not satisfied with the plot and sorta when random with it.

2-3 out of 3k? And only decent? Jeez. I knew they're not good, but not to this degree. I do have to abandoned my old fanfic, I'm not satisfied with the plot and sorta when random with it.
Yeah 2-3 decent 💀 my fanfic, Mecha Y/N and one deleted fanfic that likely normal crossover than union academy.
Nah, the fact that Union Academy even exist is bad. Like, how in the hell did you even make City Block fodder MC being OP?
They literally put Trihexa out of somewhere 💀 hope that reader would eat that shit, which literally put me and other facepalm to be honest. They also put All complex power on the way, 10D manipulate yet get beat shit out by Issei and Bakugo. They just bad with consistent power level/system

Yeah 2-3 decent 💀 my fanfic, Mecha Y/N and one deleted fanfic that likely normal crossover than union academy.

They literally put Trihexa out of somewhere 💀 hope that reader would eat that shit, which literally put me and other facepalm to be honest. They also put All complex power on the way, 10D manipulate yet get beat shit out by Issei and Bakugo. They just bad with consistent power level/system
Trihexa in wiki is 6-B with possible 5-B, right? That's powerful if you ask me. Of course it won't hold a candle to verse like Dragon Ball and any uber powerful verse out there.

Surprising me about it, this is quite good or decent one. No Bastardized, Bullied, powerless and anything like that, just chill sad Y/N who slowly make bond with other anime characters while have PTSD of betrayed by eggman (It was Mecha Sonic Y/N). Only problem I think it had is... Ozpin is damn obsessed to defeat his wife.

The fact that Even Rias give Y/N advise of which flower and garden since Y/N is someone who like Garden.
@NishizumiShiho this one is decent to be honest, only problem is Ozpin is little evil that want Emerald to fight against Salem (his wife)

I do read Naruto fanfic a lot and I'm telling you how many fics out there that are horrendous. Goku or Bardock trapped inside Naruto and he become Saiyans.

Sasuke the epitome of "uchiha elit" and other tropes.

I do read Naruto fanfic a lot and I'm telling you how many fics out there that are horrendous. Goku or Bardock trapped inside Naruto and he become Saiyans.

Sasuke the epitome of "uchiha elit" and other tropes.
Nah, I telling something worst... I remember read one fanfic when Goku black possess XENO GOKU and y'know what he use that body for?... **** everyone! I mean literally..

I find a fic where Deku was the reincarnation of Mori and he gained Mori Dan power but again, nerfed to oblivion.
Oh that, I think I had it on my Wattpad Library..

MC got the the same ability as Lu Zhiyu, which is the manipulation of Source Form.

Source Form is the origin of all thing and the end of all thing. It is the source of qi, mana, divinity, demonic power and all kind of power. And also the source of all concept.

The ability is quite weak at first, and the at peak- bro going to throw around multiverse lol.

I'm still in thought how powerful my OC MC would be in my upcoming Union Academy fic...

She's definitely a Time Patroller that was recruited by Chronoa herself.

I'm still in thought how powerful my OC MC would be in my upcoming Union Academy fic...

She's definitely a Time Patroller that was recruited by Chronoa herself.
Just get her around Izuku Midoriya 8% OFA because most of series can handle it. And slowly progress her into more powerful.

Just get her around Izuku Midoriya 8% OFA because most of series can handle it. And slowly progress her into more powerful.
That could be good. But i do have a plan for her to be placed in Mid Tier of SDBH. So, around SDBH cast that isn't the Saiyans, Demon Gods, and any notable SDBH chara.

Let's just say, she's a step closer from becoming a freelance Time Patroller but Chronoa put her under a test as a final phase.

That could be good. But i do have a plan for her to be placed in Mid Tier of SDBH. So, around SDBH cast that isn't the Saiyans, Demon Gods, and any notable SDBH chara.

Let's just say, she's a step closer from becoming a freelance Time Patroller but Chronoa put her under a test as a final phase.
And she accident screw main character by send her into trap and it was cut communication. Along put her into disadvantage as she need train up again.

Sound like my oc normal adventurer day.

She will wear the Ki restraining item that Fu used on Future Trunks on her left thighs, so she can adjust to the Union Academy power chart. It's not funny when she accidentally solos the entire verse by her mere presence alone. Lmao

She will wear the Ki restraining item that Fu used on Future Trunks on her left thighs, so she can adjust to the Union Academy power chart. It's not funny when she accidentally solos the entire verse by her mere presence alone. Lmao
Sound better than what I came up to My Most abused (in fight) OC.... His power always getting sealed by everytime he travel into another world and get stomp by other.

Just make her more skillful or resourceful.. or even make one ability that she absolutely master for and use it on various way to fight against. Like My version of Shirou that master of Archer technique by everyday analysis the memory of fight.
Eh, idk about that though. I'll probably give her some mid tier hax in SDBH that isn't overpowered. I'll probably have to search for it though

Yeah... I know that tbh. I just like abuse my favorite Mc, like put him into Kamijou touma foot and experience the hell out of it because it fun...
I like an MC who is actually learn, adapt and overcame an obstacle. Than an eternally pathetic weak MC who can only hide behind his harem, also naive and letting himself getting hit by his own harem.

I always ask those author. Like, bro. Is that your self insert???

And then their personality is extremely timid, just like a pathetic beta Japanese MC. Me in my highschool years never was that pathetic bro, I can't even relate to their personality.

I want a rational MC that actually know how to manage their emotions and priority.

I like an MC who is actually learn, adapt and overcame an obstacle. Than an eternally pathetic weak MC who can only hide behind his harem, also naive and letting himself getting hit by his own harem.

I always ask those author. Like, bro. Is that your self insert???

And then their personality is extremely timid, just like a pathetic beta Japanese MC. Me in my highschool years never was that pathetic bro, I can't even relate to their personality.

I want a rational MC that actually know how to manage their emotions and priority.
Yeah I agree about it. To be honest, my favorite oc (Mc) always getting himself been asked about himself. Even though My Oc Mc is Overpower, He not invincible against mental attack and physiology one. Like there a time when he want ask them to stop fight and try to unite them, to only get betrayed by them.

To be honest, I always think about it. Why the **** did they have MC who never learn about anything after traumatic event? Even My OC learn about it and move on, know that failure is another step into successful path. Because everyone had their own good and bad side that they hide only for themself.

If someone want make OP Characters, atleast make them being challenge by their ideal or mentally that cannot be solved by physical.

Edit:
Just rant about MC bruh.. I never thought I would give a rant about MC when old me always have Mary sue MC.. and I am little mature, and have my Favorite Mc have happiness after a long-tragic event... Happiness of family...

One of the best quotes I ever read in a fanfic.
You would go over the mountain. You would not settle for simply reaching the peak. That wasn't enough. No matter what, you're going to give more than what you have because you've received too much.

How could you pay back all those you've killed? How could you content yourself with standing on top of a mountain and turning around to bask in all your accomplishments?

No.

Absolutely.

Not!

You reach the top of the mountain and then what? There's no glory to be found in that victory. What does that bring you? If you look back and see the path you built for yourself, all that's behind you are corpses.

That's the victory you achieved. A completely unsatisfactory thing built by something that anyone else could have done with the things you had. So, it's not enough. You must go higher. Your ambition wouldn't stop at just contentment.

You've buried so many lives already. They were little more than cans being kicked by kids in a playground.

Could you face that bloody scenery with pride? You needed to go above the peak.

If you reach the absolute limits that augmentations can give you then…

You will go higher.

No matter what, you'll—

Nails, digging into your palms, you swore an oath. If these limits were designed by God, then you would cut that thing down and achieve a true victory you could be proud of.

—You'll definitely protect what needs to be protected.

Back