• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It easy to solo Union Academy consider the fact Almost everyone use Beginning of series which usually around city block and Multi city block (combine to all of character). I just realize that after read so many Union Academy fanfic 💀💀
OOF, that's so goddamn weak then xD.

It's funny when they used Anime War stuff when some randos from SDBH outhax and outscale the entire verse.
What's that?

I do have curiosity and want to wrote myself a Union Academy fics, but have no idea how actually strong these characters are and how their power system works.

Yeah it weak to be honest, thank to Most writer just don't know how powerful character and other thing.
That can be a blessing in disguise since if they knew, they'd probably have the OC even more OP had they actually know how powerful the chars and verses they use actually are/can be.

That can be a blessing in disguise since if they knew, they'd probably have the OC even more OP had they actually know how powerful the chars and verses they use actually are/can be.
But still reliable on Raw power like one Honkai X union academy storyđź’€. They always use normal dragon ball logic which Raw power>Hax.

But still reliable on Raw power like one Honkai X union academy storyđź’€. They always use normal dragon ball logic which Raw power>Hax.
Eh, that's not true. Dragon Ball hax always work even against stronger opponent. The only rare case it didn't work is Hit Time-Skip and the other things i forgot.

Vegito didn't resist the transmutation but still beat the hell out of Buuhan. Babidi minds control work on Dabura and his other minion and in SDBH, Babidi mind control works on being like Janemba, Hatchiyack, Bojack, Super Android 13, and other Z villains. Guldo Time-Stop work on Krillin and Gohan despite them individually stronger than Guldo. Ginyu soul swaps also work on Goku despite Goku being stronger than him.

And in DBH, you can't overpowered hax by simply stronger than your opponent, especially Time Power stuff. Time Power only negated by other stronger Time Power user.

Nah, let's me find it. I found it, I think my brain just mess my brain. It Union Academy vs Unity University in chapter 2 and was made by SataroGoji.

Just start with small one and slowly introduce into bigger picture, made small note about the lore of Union Academy. Like how Union Academy was form and the reason what it was consider to be most prestigious school than other. Best of all, just don't make it generic and too Overpower, just make unique and atleast decent one.
I'll read it, thanks!

Eh, that's not true. Dragon Ball hax always work even against stronger opponent. The only rare case it didn't work is Hit Time-Skip and the other things i forgot.

Vegito didn't resist the transmutation but still beat the hell out of Buuhan. Babidi minds control work on Dabura and his other minion and in SDBH, Babidi mind control works on being like Janemba, Hatchiyack, Bojack, Super Android 13, and other Z villains. Guldo Time-Stop work on Krillin and Gohan despite them individually stronger than Guldo. Ginyu soul swaps also work on Goku despite Goku being stronger than him.

And in DBH, you can't overpowered hax by simply stronger than your opponent, especially Time Power stuff. Time Power only negated by other stronger Time Power user.
Well, I thoughr only DBH that hax>raw power Only

Well, I thoughr only DBH that hax>raw power Only
Yeah, people only remember Hit Time-Skip, which he explicitly said in manga (if im not wrong), Time-Skip only work on weaker opponents than him. That's why he doesn't used Time-Skip on Goku in his second encounter (and the fact Goku Reactive Evolution work so Time-Skip won't affect him).

Could someone in here give me the most atrocious or the worst union fic? I want to read it, being a certain nation citizen already made my brain rotting

Just start with small one and slowly introduce into bigger picture, made small note about the lore of Union Academy. Like how Union Academy was form and the reason what it was consider to be most prestigious school than other. Best of all, just don't make it generic and too Overpower, just make unique and atleast decent one.
How to do this though? I do have two mc planned. One is probably self insert or not, and the other is CC Goku.

Goku won't be fighting of course, compared to everyone, he's a literal God that can pretty much do almost anything.
As teacher? Maybe can be work...

What about this? Make Characters who been training by Goku been sent into Union world with purpose of final test, as they find out that Strength don't solve anything easily and he need use his brain to solve the problem that from inside Union Universe itself.

Or

Goku sent Main character to Union World because there someone who very dangerous want invade The World of Union. As main character cannot community with Cc Goku and other thank to Someone already prepared for that problem. Which put Main character into try to find Dangerous man with new allies he made along.

It bad idea one I supposed...?

Goku sent Main character to Union World because there someone who very dangerous want invade The World of Union. As main character cannot community with Cc Goku and other thank to Someone already prepared for that problem. Which put Main character into try to find Dangerous man with new allies he made along.
This is brilliant for me ngl. I think I could make it work if i try enough that is.

This is brilliant for me ngl. I think I could make it work if i try enough that is.
Yeah, it can work if main character still unfinished training with CC Goku and still inexperience fighter. Idk if Main character who finished training since it probably would one shot many characters easily.

Yeah, it can work if main character still unfinished training with CC Goku and still inexperience fighter. Idk if Main character who finished training since it probably would one shot many characters easily.
I could always suppressed the MC power by many means. There's a item in Dragon Ball that could do that Fu used against Future Trunks to restrain him.

I could always suppressed the MC power by many means. There's a item in Dragon Ball that could do that Fu used against Future Trunks to restrain him.
Alright, I think it solve the problem.. Just how powerful he is if he being restrained or seal power by someone? I think main character atleast can still beat most of them with skill and experience alone tbh.

Alright, I think it solve the problem.. Just how powerful he is if he being restrained or seal power by someone? I think main character atleast can still beat most of them with skill and experience alone tbh.
Hmmm, i haven't thought much about how strong my mc would be

The funny thing about all of this UA fanfic stuff is I had an idea of making a subtle roast to UA fanfics by making one that centers on an OC MC...but he's one of the teachers who actually puts everyone in their place...and that includes the principal.

Either that or HE's the principal but it's the same thing, and my fanfic idea is one where a lot of H-content genres and cliche high school drama tropes happen while the MC is just trying to make ends meet.

The funny thing about all of this UA fanfic stuff is I had an idea of making a subtle roast to UA fanfics by making one that centers on an OC MC...but he's one of the teachers who actually puts everyone in their place...and that includes the principal.

Either that or HE's the principal but it's the same thing, and my fanfic idea is one where a lot of H-content genres and cliche high school drama tropes happen while the MC is just trying to make ends meet.
.... (Me who have same idea but It was F Y/N who just prank entire school as Darth Vader)

.... (Me who have same idea but It was F Y/N who just prank entire school as Darth Vader)
Yeah, it was so funny but I think it'd get cancelled really fast.

One of the things I'd if it's the environment is like most UA fics is enact the "NTR Effect"...and that would just one of many things that could happen yet I'd make the school still function out of money laundering or some mundane BS reason.

Yeah, it was so funny but I think it'd get cancelled really fast.

One of the things I'd if it's the environment is like most UA fics is enact the "NTR Effect"...and that would just one of many things that could happen yet I'd make the school still function out of money laundering or some mundane BS reason.
Nah bro, don't start with crazyness first. Start with normal one and slowly become more crazyness. Cause I want to see how much bullshit Your mc can do in Union Academy

I have lot of idea TBH about Union Academy, just plot itself make me had have time to think about it. This one is probably list of idea I have.

Last edited:
Yo, i need that UA react.
Here, I just made Three chapter which react to Izuku and Bakugo Vs Nine final fight, Final lesson and All Might vs All for one. Other that just side chapter that focus on OC doing outside make UA react to.

Next chapter would be Oc backstory that based on Mori Jin from God of highschool when Mori Jin change his identity and Mori Dan vs Mori Jung. Of course just name that change, other that just same...

Back