• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
"Issei charged at speeds fast enough to cross centillions of mega light years in a trillionth of a quantum second and punched Y/N googleplex times, each punch having enough power to erase an infinite omniversal reality that transcends the concept of dimensionality and mathematics infinite times over . Y/N was unharmed."

I still don't get why shonen heroes like Deku or Naruto are given so much harems in fanfiction land, they're not the kind of characters who'd score multiple women, let alone ones who for some unknown reason would share one love interest
They're easy to project onto for fanfic readers and writers.

Did you read the full page dear?
xdmgkizgskc81.png

ZERO SUM
MANJI MANDALA : MURYOU TAISUU

welp I'm challenging myself to read Master of Time i'm currently on chapter 21 and i already want to die so its not going well

Shitty web novels can hit 5K chaps on the regular. These are rookie numbers.
5k?...rookie numbers for there are novels with female lead which reach in 9k+....the chapters may be shorter but quantity over quality is da way there.

People on shity novel sites like webnovel keep supporting this kind of shit constantly to the point where i've scene authors make a thousand chapters on this kind of garbage.
Yeah the fanfics in webnovel is worse. They are pretty much self inserts with ****. The worse thing is that the readers encourage that you would be supposed by how much they want harems in the fanfics. I try to avoid it but it's like watching a car wreck you know it's bad but there is something about it.

What's the plot of it. I am curious but don't want to risk my sanity trying to read it.
The plot is basically some guy gets absolute control over time becomes a sociopath and precedes to abuse his power by trying to conquer the world so that humanity will stop fighting each other and rule the universe. Only to then proceed to try and achieve this goal in the most dumb way possible all while being racist and rapeing a bunch of girls. Look man you really need to just read it to understand the first to chapters are meh but it only gets worse from there.

So it's basically a smut story disguised as an adventure one. Pretty standard for sites like it. They like to claim their stories are something else when really they are just Self inserts **** fics.

Back