• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Laughs in 30k pony word counts.
Bruh, these novels hit the millions on the regular.

Aside from that 11m word Loud House fic posted here at some point, I'm pretty sure there's multiple shitty fics hitting the word count of the whole Harry Potter series.

Bruh, these novels hit the millions on the regular.

Aside from that 11m word Loud House fic posted here at some point, I'm pretty sure there's multiple shitty fics hitting the word count of the whole Harry Potter series.
yeap and don't forget the amount of chapters by god the amount of chapters

my definitive shitty novel tiering system is light,dark,deep dark,t̡͉̭̦̤̻̲͕̣̊̀̾h̝̦̺̲̼͊͋͂̚͠e͍̗̘͚͚̤͙̿̆͢ ̷̬̝̼̫̙̬̳͕ͣ̒̌͛v̹̣̖̿͗ͥ͜o̝̥̲̖̭̤̰͗͆͠ĭ̸͉̞̱̘d̷̯͖̞͉͍͖͌͆,BOTTOM,ACTUAL HELL,T̶̫̰́ͫ̉H̡͚͇̦͎͓̒ͅE̤̱̩̳̓͌͜ ̡̰̩͎̺̰͓̺̅̾̆E̒ͬ͏̲̻̩̻̤͓̺̠Ň̢̹̞̦͎̻͗ͩD̐́͏̩͙̬͓, and A̢̮̠̳̥͉̠͌̂̈S̳͍̠̩̬̰͚̈́͘C͓̜͚͈͍͔̍ͪ͆́́E̛̜͎̪̩̘͗N̫͙̈͊͠S̬̟̜̲̞̖̠͈͆͟I̙͚̘̲̱͖͐̒͢O̰̯̩̭̖̭͙͗́ͅN͒ͫ҉̞̘̠͖

my definitive shitty novel tiering system is light,dark,deep dark,t̡͉̭̦̤̻̲͕̣̊̀̾h̝̦̺̲̼͊͋͂̚͠e͍̗̘͚͚̤͙̿̆͢ ̷̬̝̼̫̙̬̳͕ͣ̒̌͛v̹̣̖̿͗ͥ͜o̝̥̲̖̭̤̰͗͆͠ĭ̸͉̞̱̘d̷̯͖̞͉͍͖͌͆,BOTTOM,ACTUAL HELL,T̶̫̰́ͫ̉H̡͚͇̦͎͓̒ͅE̤̱̩̳̓͌͜ ̡̰̩͎̺̰͓̺̅̾̆E̒ͬ͏̲̻̩̻̤͓̺̠Ň̢̹̞̦͎̻͗ͩD̐́͏̩͙̬͓, and A̢̮̠̳̥͉̠͌̂̈S̳͍̠̩̬̰͚̈́͘C͓̜͚͈͍͔̍ͪ͆́́E̛̜͎̪̩̘͗N̫͙̈͊͠S̬̟̜̲̞̖̠͈͆͟I̙͚̘̲̱͖͐̒͢O̰̯̩̭̖̭͙͗́ͅN͒ͫ҉̞̘̠͖
The hell would Ascension look like? Harry and Monster?

god of brutality novels are edgy with the character riping on comics no killing rules despite beings decades of explanation and sotrytelling on why they don`t kill villains

At the time when I was updated daily on Comrade Mao daily releases, I remember seeing a novel (I didn't get to read it, or rather, I didn't have the courage, but I saw the synopsis and reviews) where the MC literally had sex and/or raped all the women that appeared in the "story", including mother and sisters, in addition, with some of these women he even had daughters and had sex with them too, who were still children, one of the daughters whom he had sex with was only four years old. Honestly, I think the author should be arrested.

I mean, he aged himself up and is mentally an adult. These novels will really have a physically underage kid sleep with women. Which is just, ugh....
i still wonder who the hell wrote him. Did the author lost to some debate in internet or what? "99+ laYeRs oF tYPe 1 ConcEPT dESTruCTIOn thAT byPASSes lAYErED reSISTancE."

i still wonder who the hell wrote him. Did the author lost to some debate in internet or what? "99+ laYeRs oF tYPe 1 ConcEPT dESTruCTIOn thAT byPASSes lAYErED reSISTancE."
He got inspired by Instant Death, which should tell ya all you need to know.

Eh, it's kinda to be expected from a website where most people can pitch an idea for an anomaly or stories pertaining to said anomaly.
It does suck but not much you can do about it

Funny fact suggs verse (one of the most nonesical but strongest verse in fictions) was created because randoms in the internet, debunked the author wanking get backers

Back