• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Huh...never seen betrayed Subaru fics in Re:Zero usually seen Subaru x Rem or Subaru x Emilia or Subaru x Felix fics, or Subaru trying to save everyone.

And it’s in India…how interesting since I assumed it was some European place by the sound of the name.

Anyway…I saw a Harry Potter fanfic it was an old one where an OC is a muggle born and got into Slytherian because he thought snakes were cool and also he is ambitious. Funny enough it’s him trying his best not to get caught as a Muggle and keep his cover as a foreign pure blood wizard in Asia in control. Sadly the fic was lost in time and I couldn’t find it again.

Me: how tf are you two gods and wtf are you two doing in a re zero reaction fanfic?
Madara and bakugo: Eh, ask author kun.
Bakugo, Madara and Inosuke…gods? Madara I can see but the other two? Meh.

Also always wondered how some of the Re:Zero cast felt seeing Subaru’s life and issues in front of them.

i once saw a fanfic where the self insert instead acts like kamina and helps anime characters like shirou to get along with their love interests as if he was a wingman. bruh.

Seen a fanfic where Kanna from Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid gets…rule 34’d along with Raphtalia and Filo from Rising of the Shield Hero, Illya von Einzbern, Kuro and Miyu from Fate and many others…

Bruh. So which social reject preteen wrote this? i am reading it to see how shit it is, but the cringe is hitting me like red truth trying to erase my existence.

Last edited:

Bruh. So which social reject preteen wrote this? i am reading it to see how shit it is, but the cringe is hitting me like red truth trying to erase my existence.
A one that wants a harem and every single ability to be kewl.

help me get a harem then, be my wingman
Sure thing man I will be your wingman to get a harem if you wanna be my wingman for me to be with Miyamoto Musashi, Astolfo, Tamamo-no-Mae, Medea/Caster and Medusa/Rider?
Oh..... Yaoi fanfiction, ironically probably one of the least offensive kind of fics I've seen on this thread
yeah I mean Yaoi Fanfiction is probably the most tame shit I saw in FanFiction.Net as well as this thread.

alright, literally every male reader x symphogear is kamen rider. Why, don't have anything else? A single gold saint from saint seiya would yeet the whole singathon gurren lagann ripoff.

I think I've seen The Emperor of Mankind have trouble with Tier 8/7 fodder at some point.

oscXKEm.png

Back