• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So it's basically a smut story disguised as an adventure one. Pretty standard for sites like it. They like to claim their stories are something else when really they are just Self inserts **** fics.
i hate these sites so much but the bad part about master of time is it takes itself way to seriously

The problem is with the fans honestly they are the ones who push for these types of stories and give them high ratings.
Exactly most of the novels i read are actually good until the fans start begging for useless things like hareams and other things that aren't needed in the novel the authors still deserve some of the blame though. Master of time is actually an acception a lot of people seem to hate it instead of liking it witch is weird for these types of novels.

That's why is better to ignore the fans...most of them or just those that make your reading unpleasant.

That's why is better to ignore the fans...most of them or just those that make your reading unpleasant.
its so sad when a novel is good on one of these sites because its ether good for 30 chapters and then the author starts messing it because of the fans or it gets to 100 chapters and author drops it because there not enuf people supporting it because there's no harem. its sad

What makes these web novels so bad exactly?? Just wanted to know.
Massive harems with so many women that the author constantly forgets some of the girls even existed. Terrible mc who are are complete assholes and often hypocrites because the preach about what's right and wrong only to do some horribly disgusting shit with no ever telling them that there wrong. Having the entire plot wrapped around there finger with no one to challenge or oppose the mc so the mc just does whatever he wants and more honestly just read a web novel and you'll understand way better and far less than you wanted to. I suggest starting with Master of Time if your gonna read a web novel

sorry for ranting
No prob, but the girls in the harem are they oc's or anime characters?
actually a friend of mine was planning to start his own novel. basically a male and female mc, it would be a bit like shirou and saber and like shirou the guy gets op over time but is weak at first while the girl is mid tier who also get op. no harem btw

Massive harems with so many women that the author constantly forgets some of the girls even existed. Terrible mc who are are complete assholes and often hypocrites because the preach about what's right and wrong only to do some horribly disgusting shit with no ever telling them that there wrong. Having the entire plot wrapped around there finger with no one to challenge or oppose the mc so the mc just does whatever he wants
Ancient Strengthening Technique and Against The Gods intensify

speaking of actual works....guys, dog days anime sucks. The characters have literally no personality and are mostly flat out annoying. Heck it looks like it is written by disney or some wish fullfillment shit. it is also harem like, and the MC is what, 13?

No prob, but the girls in the harem are they oc's or anime characters?
actually a friend of mine was planning to start his own novel. basically a male and female mc, it would be a bit like shirou and saber and like shirou the guy gets op over time but is weak at first while the girl is mid tier who also get op. no harem btw
sometimes the girls are a mixture of real life women,anime characters, and oc's and the funny part is when they have anime characters in there novel its still consider a novel instead of fanfiction so many novel should have been copyright striked by now its not even funny.

yea but if it only starts to get good after a hundred chapters im still going to be mad that doesn't mean ill stop reading just means ill be mad while reading
Kek, yeah. I used to read lots and since they were long i used to give them 200 to 300 chapters a chance.

sometimes the girls are a mixture of real life women,anime characters, and oc's and the funny part is when they have anime characters in there novel its still consider a novel instead of fanfiction so many novel should have been copyright striked by now its not even funny.
real life women.
excuse me what
but then again we have bts fanfics so...female BTS x male reader soon?

yep real life women in master of time the mc rapes a real life actress no joke also no i have not read illimitable until death
copyright? wtf is that?

Then again, there are also those webnovels which doesn't have harem, rape, sex or all that, instead we have

"Paradox omnipotentkiller passively warps all concepts, laws, plot, principles, information, destinies, actuality, wave functions, vectors, elements, origins, authorities, causality, reality, unreality, probability, improbability, totality, nothingness etc of an infinite multiverses each with berekeley cardinal spatial dimensiins with this mere presence and transcends totality at the meta conceptual pataphysical level infinitillion times over"

Then again, there are also those webnovels which doesn't have harem, rape, sex or all that, instead we have

"Paradox omnipotentkiller passively warps all concepts, laws, plot, principles, information, destinies, actuality, wave functions, vectors, elements, origins, authorities, causality, reality, unreality, probability, improbability, totality, nothingness etc of an infinite multiverses each with berekeley cardinal spatial dimensiins with this mere presence and transcends totality at the meta conceptual pataphysical level infinitillion times over"
you mean the ones were the mc is so powerful he completely annihilates his whole verse on a conceptual level and no one can oppose him or trump his power and the author tries to pass this off like its gonna be an interesting story when the mc starts off that powerful

copyright? wtf is that?
Then there is this MC straight up isekaied with mystic eyes of death perception wtf.

Then there is this MC straight up isekaied with mystic eyes of death perception wtf.
Those are rookie numbers i'm pretty Shure there was this one mc whose power ls that he has every single power,ability,and skill from every single anime every like how is the author suppose to keep up and remember all those powers

Those are rookie numbers i'm pretty Shure there was this one mc whose power ls that he has every single power,ability,and skill from every single anime every like how is the author suppose to keep up and remember all those powers
That’s the fun part. He doesn’t

Back