• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
why do people try to redeem malty when her very core personality is an irredemable bitch?
I mean, it's fanfiction and not being the same as canon is sorta the point. If they want to redeem a reprehensible character or rewrite her to be less awful then they're perfectly at liberty to do so.

why do people try to redeem malty when her very core personality is an irredemable bitch?
I mean wasn’t Malty part of a massive bitch goddess within the Light Novel of Rising of the Shield Hero or something. It kinda shows that her being a gigantic irredemable bitch is in her nature and soul.

But I mean sure people want to redeem characters though the issue is some characters just being plain horrible and a scumbag to the core. That is Malty to a definition.

I mean wasn’t Malty part of a massive bitch goddess within the Light Novel of Rising of the Shield Hero or something. It kinda shows that her being a gigantic irredemable bitch is in her nature and soul.

But I mean sure people want to redeem characters though the issue is some characters just being plain horrible and a scumbag to the core. That is Malty to a definition.
That's WN only.

In the LN she actually isn't an avatar of Medea, in fact, Medea doesn't exist in the Light Novel.

nope, that's WN and apparently isn't cannon

So, advanced in kamihime project R. It is basically a wattpad fanfiction. Lots of girls (100+) and lemons. Tho the protagonist isn't an op dude, just a normal person with a special gadget called device. Oh, and they ripped off the mana transfer from fate. The story is as good as you expect in a hentai game. AKA girls want to smash you a minute after meeting you.
Also, look at king arthur .

Last edited:
nope, that's WN and apparently isn't cannon
Oh well darn guess she is just a natural bitch instead being a piece of a goddess bitch.

Though in the Light Novels it did mention a higher being the cause of the Waves hinting to a "version" like that Goddess. But it probably won't be.

Also I read a fanfic where Subaru got a Red Lantern, and it involves the DC verse getting involved with Re:Zero.

After playing Mario's Mystery Meat (a Super Mario World expansion hack that is an utterly amazing work of parodic art and has one of THE best soundtracks of all time), XanderMartin98 decided to show "respect" to the creators of Mario's Mystery Meat by creating Meowth Yeets James's Meat With His Neat Feline Feet.

After playing Mario's Mystery Meat (a Super Mario World expansion hack that is an utterly amazing work of parodic art and has one of THE best soundtracks of all time), XanderMartin98 decided to show "respect" to the creators of Mario's Mystery Meat by creating Meowth Yeets James's Meat With His Neat Feline Feet.

0qmg263apxa11.jpg

I just saw a RWBY crossover fic that shipped Megatron with Yang. I have no words.

More Info​

Tier: 0

Strength Type: Omnipotent

Blood Type: Unknown

Region: Unknown

Biography​

Saiyan 303 is a entity that destroys solar systems and controls time, he is a powerful being in the universe, he is also one of the strongest OCs of GokuLegendsBangBang

Physical Appearance​

Saiyan 303 is a Goku like clone with super saiyan hair, he has red and black eyes like Evil Goku, he is all white like Circuit Breaker Saiyan X

Personality​

He is corrupted and evil, his mission is to destroy all lifes in earth and other planets

Power Levels​

Base: ℵ0, ℵ1

Trivia​

• Saiyan 303 is based on a minecraft mob called Entity 303
  • He is showned to be stronger than Saiyan X

Back