• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Upgrade Hypersonic+ Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't bump the last message sent was a minute ago(I'd suggest looking at some of the wiki rules to get a understanding of how things work)

You can only bump a thread once every 12-24 hours of the last message posted in said thread

You can't bump the last message sent was a minute ago(I'd suggest looking at some of the wiki rules to get a understanding of how things work)

You can only bump a thread once every 12-24 hours of the last message posted in said thread
Btw, what are the requirements for thread to be accepted? does there have to be a certain amount to agree? Or what?

Btw, what are the requirements for thread to be accepted? does there have to be a certain amount to agree? Or what?
For something like this you'd be fine with like 2 staff acceptances

But then South and Senju as well. still.
No, Downscale them to Hypersonic for no apparent reason. It's just a baseless assumption. and also stop doing circular arguments, your reasoning doesn't make any sense saying that they have the same speed.

If you think South & Senju really needs to be scaled, give a reasonable reason, don't do Circular Argument without good reason.

Anyway, Takemichi will soon scale to hypersonic+ once he fights toe to toe with Mikey.
We'll see later, it's case by case, if it really deserves to be scaled to Hypersonic+ then yes.

And one more thing, do you agree with this thread?

About South and Senju, where do we scale their speed? Oh wait, they don't have profiles. It appears that even Wakasa is more agile than South.

Has everything relevant about the feat been discussed? The calculation has been accepted by KLOL506 but has it been cleared up whether or not the feat is an outlier and who scales to it and for which reasons? Downscaling and upscaling has to be considered as well.

Has everything relevant about the feat been discussed? The calculation has been accepted by KLOL506 but has it been cleared up whether or not the feat is an outlier and who scales to it and for which reasons? Downscaling and upscaling has to be considered as well.
Feat only applies to the 2 god tiers Mikey and Izana no one else since they sit at the top of the verse as it's absolutely strongest and fastest undisputed fighters

Feat only applies to the 2 god tiers Mikey and Izana no one else since they sit at the top of the verse as it's absolutely strongest and fastest undisputed fighters
So, they are portrayed as so much faster than everyone else that nobody can keep up with them in any capacity and there isn't even anyone that would downscale from them? The speed difference between the upper border of Subsonic and Izana's Hypersonic+ result is nearly 28 times, so that's a rather significant gap if nobody else scales or has any feats above Subsonic.

So, they are portrayed as so much faster than everyone else that nobody can keep up with them in any capacity and there isn't even anyone that would downscale from them? The speed difference between the upper border of Subsonic and Izana's Hypersonic+ result is nearly 28 times, so that's a rather significant gap if nobody else scales or has any feats above Subsonic.
Other feats need calcing but yes a serious Mikey has been showcased to absolutely stomp and blitz everyone he's actually fought against aside from Izana whose considered his equal

This isn’t unreasonable because Mikey is capable of perception blitzing people (which typically requires you to move 22x faster than them)

Other feats need calcing but yes a serious Mikey has been showcased to absolutely stomp and blitz everyone he's actually fought against aside from Izana whose considered his equal
So, both Mikey and Izana completely blitz others? Nobody can react to them or land a hit on them when they are serious? With a speed difference of 28 times most people aren't going to see them under most circumstances either.

This isn’t unreasonable because Mikey is capable of perception blitzing people (which typically requires you to move 22x faster than them)
I've never heard of someone needing a 22 times speed advantage to be unperceivable before and I'm pretty sure that the actual difference needed can vary based on visibility and distance which is why we can observe astronomical bodies despite the speeds at which they are traveling. I'd also like to note that our speed levels denote Subsonic as faster than the eye when it is only a little bit below 7 times faster than the lower end of Average Human, so 22 times seems rather exaggerated to me without a source.

So, both Mikey and Izana completely blitz others? Nobody can react to them or land a hit on them when they are serious? With a speed difference of 28 times most people aren't going to see them under most circumstances either.
Yes and even in recent chapters with Mikey vs South they show them exchanging a barrage of blows with it ending with South now realizing that he's literally paralyzed and about to killed by Mikey but only after the fight is stopped

Also even narratively yeah he's consistently portrayed as being above basically literally everyone which would for sure include Senju who we see in the fight prior is more agile than South

Yes and even in recent chapters with Mikey vs South they show them exchanging a barrage of blows with it ending with South now realizing that he's literally paralyzed and about to killed by Mikey but only after the fight is stopped

Also even narratively yeah he's consistently portrayed as being above basically literally everyone which would for sure include Senju who we see in the fight prior is more agile than South
South hit Mikey with a punch with the same speed Mikey kicked him at. Now if Mikey is supposed to be Hypersonic+ then it would be impossible for South to be subsonic because Mikey is supposed to be 28 or more times faster than South but South still punched him with the same speed so that should put him at Hypersonic+ speed.

South hit Mikey with a punch with the same speed Mikey kicked him at. Now if Mikey is supposed to be Hypersonic+ then it would be impossible for South to be subsonic because Mikey is supposed to be 28 or more times faster than South but South still punched him with the same speed so that should put him at Hypersonic+ speed.

And Mikey absolutely destroys him in that fight

And all 28x thing aside we South is up there in terms of characters while not at all on the level of Mikey and if we got actual calculations for other speed feats beyond just subsonic based on a long chain of FTE scaling and feats it'd be a likely much less of a gap though it'd still exist as a pretty decent gap

South literally doesn't register his ass whooping as he fights and throws his barrage not even realizing how beat he is until it's stopped

And Mikey absolutely destroys him in that fight

And all 28x thing aside we South is up there in terms of characters while not at all on the level of Mikey and if we got actual calculations for other speed feats beyond just subsonic based on a long chain of FTE scaling and feats it'd be a likely much less of a gap though it'd still exist as a pretty decent gap

You still didn't prove that I was incorrect. South's punch was hypersonic+.

You still didn't prove that I was incorrect. South's punch was hypersonic+.
The fight itself literally contradicts that they literally start off trading a single blow that ensues into a barrage that south literally doesn't even realize has damn near broken his body until stopped it's pretty clear dude didn't even know how far gone he was showing Mikey's speed and power during the exchange

Even then bottom line Mikey is far faster than Senju and Senju is faster than south Mikey upscales by far

The fight itself literally contradicts that they literally start off trading a single blow that ensues into a barrage that south literally doesn't even realize has damn near broken his body until stopped it's pretty clear dude didn't even know how far gone he was showing Mikey's speed and power during the exchange
Ever heard of adrenaline rushes? South was so hyped up about fighting Mikey since he never fought anyone that strong before he literally went crazy and he just simply didn't feel any pain due to that.

Ever heard of adrenaline rushes? South was so hyped up about fighting Mikey since he never fought anyone that strong before he literally went crazy and he just simply didn't feel any pain due to that.
In the fight South himself literally picks out and notes strength to be the one thing he thinks is on par with Mikey he doesn't even consider speed

If you want to take it a step further I can get the scans for Senju's agility against South but I'm pretty sure this would suffice that Senju herself believes that nothing she could do would stand a chance against Mikey(saying this when we see prior that she's faster than South)

I'm genuinely not seeing what the argument is here

Mikey and South trade 1 blow with Mikey proceeding to destroy him like it's pretty blatant

Senju dances around South in her fight but can't deal enough damage to secure a win

Senju believes she can't do anything and would stand no chance against Mikey and not even South

Mikey is clearly above both of them in speed

Last edited:
Am I supposed to presume that Mikey simply let South hit him or that he just didn't care to defend himself considering that he is bleeding a bit a the end?

In the fight South himself literally picks out and notes strength to be the one thing he thinks is on par with Mikey he doesn't even consider speed

I doubt that he even considered speed or thought that Mikey was superior in any way to him at that moment but it is true that he only explicitly refers to strength.

Strength doesn't necessary mean how strong someone can punch at, it can be used for overall strength including speed, durability, and more. For example if you are comparing two characters then you will say "I think X character is stronger than Y character." in this case do you just simply mean the strength they can punch at? No, you mean overall strength.

If you want to take it a step further I can get the scans for Senju's agility against South but I'm pretty sure this would suffice that Senju herself believes that nothing she could do would stand a chance against Mikey(saying this when we see prior that she's faster than South)

She says this because she got beaten by South so she would obviously get beaten by Mikey as well since Mikey beat South. This doesn't mean that Senju can't be faster than both of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back