• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@LordGriffin1000 Basically @CorbinMLG didn't respect your original review and tried to go over your head by getting someone else to review it and it turned into a argument because its pointless to disagree with a mod because you font share opinions, when you literally reviewed it. Also multiple statements in this chapter proved even more its rage power, statistics amp, and berserk mode(what disagrees with), he is also going berserk again by the and of the chapter. . He also disgrees with. Likely or possibly wall+ although a low-mid tier has 2.3 megjoule feat and mikey has one shot opponents far stronger and has statements to match that he and the character he one shot are "on another level".

Last edited:
Also multiple statements in this chapter proved even more its rage power, statistics amp, and berserk mode, he is also going berserk again by the and of the chapter.

I never disagreed with Berserk Mode, and just because his dark impulses are getting stronger it doesn't mean they make Mikey stronger, just that he has less and less control over it which if you read through the series is pretty visible.

I never disagreed with Berserk Mode, and just because his dark impulses are getting stronger it doesn't mean they make Mikey stronger, just that he has less and less control over it which if you read through the series is pretty visible.
Thats exactly what it means

And where do you get this from? I hope you know it's confirmed that South's urges are different than Mikey's dark impulses.
Confiemed where? 😂 they have different origins but literally have the same affect on the person using them. South only had one arc so ofcourse we wouldn't know as much about his as Mikey's if they were different the names would be different. Wakui is not a lazy writer thats too much confusion. Literally in 228 south was being overwhelmed by benkei and wakasa having his attacks easily evaded waka's speed was even shocking to south's underlings because how he easily was evading and attacking south , but then South blitzed them simultaneously when he couldnt block or stop their attacks before and did the same against Senju after her accelerated development activated and could easily dodge his punches. He then easily overwhelmed her after getting even stronger and faster. The stronger their impulses get the stronger they get .

Last edited:
Confiemed where? 😂 they have different origins but literally have the same affect on the person using them. South only had one arc so ofcourse we wouldn't know as much about his as Mikey's if they were different the names would be different. Wakui is not a lazy writer thats too much confusion. Literally in 228 south was being overwhelmed by benkei and wakasa having his attacks easily evaded waka's speed was even shocking to south's underlings because how he easily was evading and attacking south , but then South blitzed them simultaneously when he couldnt block or stop their attacks before and did the same against Senju after her accelerated development activated and could easily dodge his punches. He then easily overwhelmed her after getting even stronger and faster. The stronger their impulses get the stronger they get .

The dark impulses are a curse caused by killing a time leaper and then time leaping. South has no connection to this curse and time leaping, so it can't be the same. There is also Kazutora having the same aura as Mikey but South having an entirely different aura, plus every difference that I have talked about before.

The dark impulses are a curse caused by killing a time leaper and then time leaping. South has no connection to this curse and time leaping, so it can't be the same. There is also Kazutora having the same aura as Mikey but South having an entirely different aura, plus every difference that I have talked about before.
As i said before the origins are different but the impact it has on the person is the same. South killed his father by beating him to death so he died by mikey beating him to death.

Shinichiro hit the homeless man in the head with a pipe, he died by kazutora doing the same thing.

Its the same thing lol

1. Keep in mind Hanma's character profile says he has abnormal kinetic visionand he can't be caught off guard by anyone except Mikey because he is "inhuman". Which is why Draken can never land critical blows to knock Hanma out despite being the superior fighter.Keep in mind Hanma's character profile says he has abnormal kinetic vision and he can't be caught off guard by anyone except Mikey because he is "inhuman". Which is why Draken can never land critical blows to knock Hanma out despite being the superior fighter.
Why did you say this part twice lol, and the wiki doesnt accept fandom web source so you need to find the "kinetic vision" in the manga.

Anyway i agree with everything

Could be true, but it doesn't invalidate my other points.
It does because "the curse" is just "karma". South loved violence so violence was his curse. Shinichiro loved Mikey so Mikey was cursed for Shinichiro's violent actions rather than Mikey

It does because "the curse" is just "karma". South loved violence so violence was his curse. Shinichiro loved Mikey so Mikey was cursed for Shinichiro's violent actions rather than Mikey
Also you do realize that if you give Mikey South's abilities just because they are supposed to have the same abilities, then you also have to give South all of Mikey's abilities, which if you think about wouldn't make too much sense because he never demonstrated any of them, just like how Mikey didn't demonstrate any of the abilities that are original to South.

Also you do realize that if you give Mikey South's abilities just because they are supposed to have the same abilities, then you also have to give South all of Mikey's abilities, which if you think about wouldn't make too much sense because he never demonstrated any of them, just like how Mikey didn't demonstrate any of the abilities that are original to South.
No. You just have to give him everything involving the dark impulse and I literally have always said they have the same abilities man , if they were different the name would be different.

South's urges were never called dark impulses though.
Doesn't matter. Takemichi knew exactly what he was was talking about and referenced Mikey for even more clarification to the reader and you still deny it. Stop denying the obvious. Wakui even drew their faces with the same malice to show the similarities

It just simply reminded him of Mikey, doesn't mean they are exactly the same just from that.

You are also denying my points.
Because nobody agrees with them in this thread but you man thats why you keep trying to wait until you finally find 1 person to agree. You have been arguing these same points and nobody has agreed with them yet and KEEP telling you let it go, but you still won't. At some point you need to swallow your pride or people will start to have problems with you being hard to work with.

@Veloxt1r0kore is neutral on some stuff, and I don't know if @Catpija has read everything or not.
Velox said he agrees with everything besides kid mikey key but said he doesn't mind it. He is one of the people telling you to let it go. And you are assuming once again just because someone agrees they dont know what they're talking about instead of just accepting that you're innacurate. Jesus man

Velox said he agrees with everything besides kid mikey key but said he doesn't mind it. He is one of the people telling you to let it go. And you are assuming once again just because someone agrees they dont know what they're talking about instead of just accepting that you're innacurate. Jesus man
Velox is neutral on the Wall+ upgrade as well.

Velox is neutral on the Wall+ upgrade as well.
No. He said he is okay with "possibly wall+" and still agrees with my opinion on all of the abilities which is what WE are talking about right now and he keeps telling you to let go. Wall+ has nothing to do with this current conversation.

Last edited:
Back