• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOKYO REVENGERS CRT, SAVING THE VERSE FROM DESTRUCTION (PART 1): MANJIRO SANO'S NUCLEAR KICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attitude? You are saying stuff like "There is no longer any debate to be had" so I am just equaling the balance on both sides. And I know it's because you have got a lot of staff input as well so getting on a high horse is not a rarity here. I can bring 10 dudes just to disagree with this thread and that wouldn't mean this thread downgrades completely.

There is literally no longer any debate to be had. Agnaa, Wokistan, Dmua, and a few others all disagree, so me telling you that shouldn't warrant this sort of behavior lmao.

Beh, exactly what I am saying. It doesn't fall because of the "KE" supplied to his body.

This doesn't help your case in any way/

He was lifted by the head and slammed, hence the elliptical motion and the use of "KE". Since his lower half was higher up than the rest of the body, it fell due to gravity.

Again, get off the horse for now.

1/220 was found in research done with pilots who has a well-trained eye. 1/70 is for an average human's eye. And in the reference for common feats page as well, it has been written that none of those values could be used. I once calculated a Demon Slayer feat where Therefir advised me to use human perceptions from the wiki itself to calculate a feat, and that too, for a freaking demon.

**** off lmao. Its against the rules to use those anyway. Bye.

You pride yourself too much. Seriously all I said was just "get off your high horse" and I don't know how you find that kind of an attitude crappy (I don't know why people just think their posts cannot be downgraded). But I don't want to get involved in this idiocy from now (even though I have in the past). You don't neglect me, I neglect you, just die and go to hell. I don't care. Just F the hell off.

The ellipse is the trajectory of his foot. The trajectory of his leg and more importantly the body was never shown. So we can't even assume he was upright during the kick. So claiming that I implied his leg was 1.5m is wrong!
I just took him where he was in air since I believe he didn't move anywhere and he just twisted his body and kicked if you say he was closer to the left part during that moment he fr moved on the right while he was in mid air

You pride yourself too much. Seriously all I said was just "get off your high horse" and I don't know how you find that kind of an attitude crappy (I don't know why people just think their posts cannot be downgraded). But I don't want to get involved in this idiocy from now (even though I have in the past). You don't neglect me, I neglect you, just die and go to hell. I don't care. Just F the hell off.
And to the RVR thread you go

I obviously agree, but I don't think anyone scales to it other than Izana and South.
Take with visions also would scale to this, for Izana idk because Mikey wasn't going all out, yeah I know Draken said he was going all out but Draken has no idea of a serious Mikey especially considering he didn't see this feat at all, Mikey wanted to save izana so yeah honestly I would prefer a "possibly" for Izana but even giving full relativity should be fine, and for South only the DI version.

Last edited:
Still the scan is from Take POV and the Kick is visible

There's absolutely no reason for the author to make his legs completely invisible. That's unnecessary for him.

Take it this way, the jump itself was EXTREMELY fast, so fast that takemichi couldn't process it, he just perceive it, and and it's drawn with no blur, and we have the leg drawn with a lot of motion blur to the point it doesn't look like a leg anymore if you were to crop the picture. This itself shows a very big difference between the speed of the jump (which is extremely fast) and kick (which is illustrated to be FAR faster than the jump).

Take with visions
I forgot about him, but he doesn't need foresight to scale to it since it doesn't make him more durable.

for Izana idk because Mikey wasn't going all out, yeah I know Draken said he was going all out but Draken has no idea of a serious Mikey especially considering he didn't see this feat at all, Mikey wanted to save izana so yeah honestly I would prefer a "possibly" for Izana but even giving full relativity should be fine, and for South only the DI version.
Mikey didn't hold back, he was just weakened.

There's absolutely no reason for the author to make his legs completely invisible. That's unnecessary for him.

Take it this way, the jump itself was EXTREMELY fast, so fast that takemichi couldn't process it, he just perceive it, and and it's drawn with no blur, and we have the leg drawn with a lot of motion blur to the point it doesn't look like a leg anymore if you were to crop the picture. This itself shows a very big difference between the speed of the jump (which is extremely fast) and kick (which is illustrated to be FAR faster than the jump).
Aight fair enough, I still think the pixel scaling overall is wrong

I forgot about him, but he doesn't need foresight to scale to it since it doesn't make him more durable.
Yeah I was talking about the speed part, but yeah Take scales to in durab.
Mikey didn't hold back, he was just weakened.
well if you want to put it this way fine but still wasn't a 100% Mikey since he was weakened, doesn't mean he wasn't holding back to, I mean if he wanted to end it fast he could have instead he even stopped during the fight to talk to Izana when he could attack him but again I'm still fine in giving full relativity, I'm not going to discuss inverse here.

Alright! so can someone give the list of those who are durable enough to take kicks from a serious to Dark Impulse Mikey?

I can only think of Takemichi and Taiju as of now. I’ll have to go back to the manga to check.

Alright! so can someone give the list of those who are durable enough to take kicks from a serious to Dark Impulse Mikey?

I can only think of Takemichi and Taiju as of now. I’ll have to go back to the manga to check.
Takemichi
South only DI
Kakucho scales to Take so he also should have the same relativity
Sanzu with weapon since he won against Kakucho
Senju because even for a moment she has relativity to South DI
I think that's all

(the pixel scaling is still wrong)

(the pixel scaling is still wrong)

I understand that you have a different opinion because you believe the leg was longer than it should have been. However, I want to remind you that I previously mentioned that Mikey might have thrown his body into the kick, which explains why the trajectory of the foot (not the leg itself) appeared elliptical. In the scan you provided where you claimed the leg could be seen, Mikey's foot was not even visible; only the blur of his upper leg was visible, indicating that his foot had already reached that speed.

If you disagree with all that, no problem but please try not to spam the thread with your opinion on the matter.

Takemichi
South only DI
Kakucho scales to Take so he also should have the same relativity
Sanzu with weapon since he won against Kakucho
Senju because even for a moment she has relativity to South DI
I think that's all

Thank you,
Is everyone fine with this? South kinda seems like an eye opener a bit.

I understand that you have a different opinion because you believe the leg was longer than it should have been. However, I want to remind you that I previously mentioned that Mikey might have thrown his body into the kick, which explains why the trajectory of the foot (not the leg itself) appeared elliptical. In the scan you provided where you claimed the leg could be seen, Mikey's foot was not even visible; only the blur of his upper leg was visible, indicating that his foot had already reached that speed.

If you disagree with all that, no problem but please try not to spam the thread with your opinion on the matter.
I wasn't spamming I was just discussing in the thread, I just said that because we didn't finish it, I don't want to spam sorry if it looked like I was.

For "Mikey might have thrown his body into the kick, which explains why the trajectory of the foot (not the leg itself) appeared elliptical" you mean he kinda moved in mid air ?

For the Takemichi Pov I already said I'm fine with it being invisible.

Well it's clearly shown that it was an ellipse, it doesn't look like your basic 360° deg at all. It's clear as a day from the scans
ok but it's too big even using it is ok that's not the main point but using those line it means Mikey has a leg of 1,5 m or he somehow moved 0,5-0,7 m on the right after, it's weird

Mh I don't think honestly, so after reaching that point with the leg he moved like 0,5-0,7 m on the right? Sounds weird to me

Jump -> foot connects -> lifts him off the ground while leaning back back for greater reach (70cm to 50cm) -> slams his head to the ground.

I hope this helps you visualize it.

It's not just a matter of disappearing from sight. The issue is the speed at which Mikey kicked, which is equal to the speed at which Taiju fell. They are not related. We just need to measure the distance Taiju fell divided by 0.0143 seconds, which is sufficient to make him disappear from sight.

When did we determine that disappearing from sight must have a speed of 481.89 m/s? Remember, we cannot equate the motion of the legs to the speed of the kicked object. This rule has already been written.

We need to differentiate between the speed of Mikey's leg and the speed at which Taiju falls. Therefore, we need to find the various velocities of Taiju while he is falling. His entire motion lasts only 0.0143 seconds, and that is why the normal kinetic energy cannot be used because the velocities of different body parts during 0.0143 seconds are not the same. Taiju's fall does not necessarily occur at supersonic speed in all parts.
Please express your opinion on this argument.

Hmmm. I can try calcing the distance Taiju fell.

Edit: Nevermind, Since his head was connected to the foot for the slam, it had to have moved as fast as the foot carried it. Taiju didn’t fall, he was slammed.

Last edited:
Hmmm. I can try calcing the distance Taiju fell.

Edit: Nevermind, Since his head was connected to the foot for the slam, it had to have moved as fast as the foot carried it. Taiju didn’t fall, he was slammed.
That doesn't mean he has to be slammed at the same speed as Mikey's leg. DontTalkDT has talked about this issue before (About speed object kicked ≠ speed of leg). The point is that everything in the image happens in 0.0143 seconds, and the distances seen in the image are not the same. Taiju slammed at a slower speed than Mikey's leg because It’s normal of momentum and about less distance than movement of Mikey’ leg, we don't specify that everything that disappears from sight has Supersonic speed, but rather every movement seen in the image occurs within 0.0143 seconds.

That doesn't mean he has to be slammed at the same speed as Mikey's leg. DontTalkDT has talked about this issue before (About speed object kicked ≠ speed of leg). The point is that everything in the image happens in 0.0143 seconds, and the distances seen in the image are not the same. Taiju slammed at a slower speed than Mikey's leg because It’s normal of momentum and about less distance than movement of Mikey’ leg, we don't specify that everything that disappears from sight has Supersonic speed, but rather every movement seen in the image occurs within 0.0143 seconds.

I get it. but you are not even responding to my point. You think Taiju and Mikey had different speeds which Im disagreeing with

This is not a kick and fall type of thing. In that case, it would happen at different speeds. However, this is a type of collision between Taiju's head and Mikey's foot, where both objects travel around part of the same eliptical trajectory together. They moved together, lifting Taiju and slamming his head to the ground so they both have to had slowed down which isn't the case considering Taiju also disappeared

Can I try Recalc?, I figured out how to do it.

Show me first. What did you figure out.

So. I reread the KE page and in guessing the KE comes from this

“A certain character moves at a certain speed while carrying an object, that would require superhuman strength to be carried.“

this would mean in this case
“Mikey moves at 481 m/s while carrying Taiju”

This would make sense if your going off the presupposition of him carrying Taiju. However carrying Taiju isn’t superhuman. Taiji is only 97KG. Which is athletic human level at its highest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back