• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOKYO REVENGERS CRT, SAVING THE VERSE FROM DESTRUCTION (PART 1): MANJIRO SANO'S NUCLEAR KICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
naruto-boruto-crying-face.jpg

I get it. but you are not even responding to my point. You think Taiju and Mikey had different speeds which Im disagreeing with

This is not a kick and fall type of thing. In that case, it would happen at different speeds. However, this is a type of collision between Taiju's head and Mikey's foot, where both objects travel around part of the same eliptical trajectory together. They moved together, lifting Taiju and slamming his head to the ground so they both have to had slowed down which isn't the case considering Taiju also disappeared
Okay, I understand now (I just watched the anime version). However, regardless of the equal speed issue, the topic of moving at supersonic speed in all parts of the body still remains. It is clear that the speed of 481.89 m/s is only applicable to Taiju's head, so we still need to address the issue of kinetic energy.

Okay, I understand now (I just watched the anime version). However, regardless of the equal speed issue, the topic of moving at supersonic speed in all parts of the body still remains. It is clear that the speed of 481.89 m/s is only applicable to Taiju's head, so we still need to address the issue of kinetic energy.

No it’s not only applicable to his head, that point has already been brought up before. I explained earlier in the thread that Taiju’s body disappearing and the elliptical motion suggests Taiju was momentarily lifted off the ground during the kick so all of Taiju’s mass contributed to the KE when his body was driven head first to the ground.

The Kinetic Energy part of the calc have be rejected.
Dmua said your points make sense. I don’t think that’s a full rejection just chill. Since he’s fed up with the verse he has no interest in refuting it.

yikes. Never thought a verse would get so bad where CGM openly allow stuff they disagree with

edit : I didn’t see agnaa’s comment.

Dmua said your points make sense. I don’t think that’s a full rejection just chill. Since he’s fed up with the verse he has no interest in refuting it.

yikes. Never thought a verse would get so bad where CGM openly allow stuff they disagree with

edit : I didn’t see agnaa’s comment.
Agnaa comment besides, the fact that DMUA agree with my point that the KE don't make sense (and literally after my comment saying how it break physics) is the same as rejecting it, he just further added that he isn't interesed in discussing the feat.

Alright then. Talked to them

If K.E. doesn't leave some kind of equivalent environmental damage, then its unusable.

Speed is fine.

I guess we're done guys. See yall in future crts

Okay, KE has been rejected for other reasons, so I don't have anything to say. However, I still remain neutral regarding the speed issue. So, I will wait and see if anyone else will bring up the topic of speed again. Rn, I'm just not sure if it would be accurate.

Good luck to CRT next time.

Okay, KE has been rejected for other reasons, so I don't have anything to say. However, I still remain neutral regarding the speed issue. So, I will wait and see if anyone else will bring up the topic of speed again. Rn, I'm just not sure if it would be accurate.

Good luck to CRT next time.
Great. Everything here went pretty smoothly.
Good job everyone.

OP fans: We have the nastiest most hate-filled CRTS

Average Tokyo Revengers CRT where 2-3 people banned is normal according to some people: Hold Our Sake.

I agree with the reasoning, I think Taiju took the impact of Mikeys kick, we also don’t know how much damage was done to the floor because there is a carpet

we also don’t know how much damage was done to the floor because there is a carpet

I did say that but for some reason a large crater was expected when the impact was localized. It was extremely annoying to debate especially when it’s known that far weaker attacks heavily cause fractures on walls. But logic was basically who cares lmao, even if the mangaka forgot to draw damage then there’s no damage.

I did say that but for some reason a large crater was expected when the impact was localized. It was extremely annoying to debate especially when it’s known that far weaker attacks heavily cause fractures on walls. But logic was basically who cares lmao, even if the mangaka forgot to draw damage then there’s no damage.
Hmm, I disagree with that, I think it’s similar to the car feat, I saw a calculation and it was rejected because the car was intact, but does anyone actually know what an explosion does to a car ?It’s also the same here, Wakui might have not known how to draw a crater through carpet ?? Although I’m less experienced the a calc group member and worse at calculations I still think that they should reconsider

Damn, Arnold cooked

Seems fine to me
Agreed this works fine
Looks good.
Oh shit, looks good
I kindly invite these people to re-analyze the proposed calcu, given the problems it presents. The use of the ellipse makes no sense. Mikey could not have made such a movement, starting from a parallel leg position, you cannot make such a movement. It would mean that Mikey before jumping would have brought his right leg back to the side ( we know that did not happen), extended it and then withdrawn it before striking and then extended it again after striking. According to this calculation Mikey's leg would have changed extension and size several times . Note how at the moment when the leg should reach its maximum extension he would have retracted/ crouched it. those who know martial arts know how to perform a round kick and this is more of a smash kick than a round kick. Both the Manga and the anime confirm that Mikey kept his leg "curled up" by raising it straight, then "extending" and stretching it out. the animated version perfectly depicts a round kick and a Mikey who does not move during the execution, but only performs a rotation. Excuse me for disturbing all, mine is not meant to be arrogance or anything, but just a note and maybe a constructive note. thanks for your attention.

I kindly invite these people to re-analyze the proposed calcu, given the problems it presents. The use of the ellipse makes no sense. Mikey could not have made such a movement, starting from a parallel leg position, you cannot make such a movement. It would mean that Mikey before jumping would have brought his right leg back to the side ( we know that did not happen), extended it and then withdrawn it before striking and then extended it again after striking. According to this calculation Mikey's leg would have changed extension and size several times . Note how at the moment when the leg should reach its maximum extension he would have retracted/ crouched it. those who know martial arts know how to perform a round kick and this is more of a smash kick than a round kick. Both the Manga and the anime confirm that Mikey kept his leg "curled up" by raising it straight, then "extending" and stretching it out. the animated version perfectly depicts a round kick and a Mikey who does not move during the execution, but only performs a rotation. Excuse me for disturbing all, mine is not meant to be arrogance or anything, but just a note and maybe a constructive note. thanks for your attention.

You said a whole lot of nothing, I’m sorry but that’s so much writing for the easy statement
“I don’t think that looks like an eclipse”
Sorry for sounding rude it’s just that I disagree

I disagree. Like I’ve said countless times already. You can’t assume how he should’ve moved. It is possible to get that sort of shape when you jump and get full reach from your body parallel to the ground and then back in an upright position, it doesn’t have to mean your leg was literally stretched to such level.

The manga and anime also depicted an elliptical motion so I really don’t get why you said the anime showed a rounded motion. Infact you see Mikey trying to lean back and almost halfway towards a full lean he already kicked him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back