• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOKYO REVENGERS CRT: THE IZANA KUROKAWA CONCLUSION.

I know Arnold made his own version of the calc at least. If we’re not waiting for Agnaa, I’d at least like for that to be looked into

If you want to take a look at here you can have him link it but I've no interest in arguing another couple of pages if its not up to par, so I'll only respond to it with whatever issues I have and if he's not willing to do any fixes or has anything that I just remotely completely disagree on with the very fundamentals of the calc from what we've literally just argued for the last 5 pages then I'm not gonna even bother to waste my time.

Here, i guess you could say its consistent with D.I. Mikey's lowballed calc, low end consistent with the other calcs.
excusing this silly bit of saying of the calcs are just low balls
I changed my mind, im quite tired and im going to be very busy irl.

Already having a problem here with these

"Distance not covered by the bullet = 365px = 0.24m"

"Distance travelled by bullet = Distance between Kisaki and Izana - ( Kisaki arm + gun length) + Distance not covered by the bullet = 3.84m - (0.917m + 0.24m) = 2.683m"

You've already caluclated the distance between kisaki and izana so this extra 0.24m from a entirely different panel shouldn't exist using the fIrst scan alone. No real reason to add on unnecessary values when you've already got your distance situation

That's about my only gripe here but otherwise its still kinda got the same problem of our view of izana being blocked blocked by kakucho running towards the screen and considering with the anime see he was already right behind kakucho running right after the first shot was fired its safe to say he was already running after him. Likely is completely out of the question and the best I could give is possibly since even that's kinda flimsy.

I think we should just go with the accepted calc. I am not inclined to hand out "possibly" as a consolation prize to rejected arguments. AKM has clarified that we need more than just possibility alone to give a "possibly" rating, as everything has multiple interpretations.

I think we should just go with the accepted calc. I am not inclined to hand out "possibly" as a consolation prize to rejected arguments. AKM has clarified that we need more than just possibility alone to give a "possibly" rating, as everything has multiple interpretations.
I am in agreeance here also, its a possibly of a possibly here in this case and while this one is done much better than the last blog in the OP I still think mine is best to go off of.

excusing this silly bit of saying of the calcs are just low balls
Im sick of your little comments not gonna lie to you.

Already having a problem here with these

"Distance not covered by the bullet = 365px = 0.24m"

"Distance travelled by bullet = Distance between Kisaki and Izana - ( Kisaki arm + gun length) + Distance not covered by the bullet = 3.84m - (0.917m + 0.24m) = 2.683m"

You've already caluclated the distance between kisaki and izana so this extra 0.24m from a entirely different panel shouldn't exist using the fIrst scan alone. No real reason to add on unnecessary values when you've already got your distance situation

The distance between Kisaki and Izana is not the distance the bullet travelled.

The last I checked we are comparing the bullet speed with Izana if im not mistaken? so taking away the distance not covered by the bullet on screen while taking the distance covered by Izana on the same screen is the most accurate thing to do.

I believe this can be wrapped up now, as the calc has been accepted and the changes have been applied. Is there anything left to do here?

Congratulations on wasting two comments without addressing the point.

Great job.

The last I checked we are comparing the bullet speed with Izana if im not mistaken? so taking away the distance not covered by the bullet on screen while taking the distance covered by Izana on the same screen is the most accurate thing to do.
Okay got it👍 misunderstood what you were doing with that
That's fine then

Not even going to entertain that outburst

Okay got it👍 misunderstood what you were doing with that
That's fine then

Thank you.

Alright, so Im ready to go to the next phase of the discussion.

Fixing the state of the profiles.

Who do you think scale to Izana?

I'll close this thread. If other changes needed to be proposed for the profiles that will require a new thread. Further, the exception to the discussion rule that Antvasima granted has been revoked.

Thanks to the CGMs who helped out here.

Re-opening this thread, as Arnold has indicated since the start an intention to provide additional arguments about scaling other characters to this feat.
I have my thoughts but I will keep them to my self until its time for discussion
As Deagon said, the exception to the discussion rule that Antvasima granted has been revoked (in a private DM among all staff members). That means Dino, Morris, and Corbin no longer have permission to post. I expect staff members to pay attention and enforce this. If they have thoughts they want to share, they can send it to Arnold, or participating staff members who haven't indicated that they don't want to receive external correspondence about this.

While exceptional new arguments towards changing the calculation of the feat to be accepted could theoretically be made, I'd also consider fewer staff members necessary to evaluate whether those arguments are sufficient, and if they kept being harped on past a rejection without anyone accepting it, such posts should be considered derailing.

Any queries about this should be sent to me through DMs or off-site through Discord, not through replies/pings in this thread or profile posts. I still lack time to evaluate the substance of this thread. I'm just popping in for this little bit of low-research administrative work.

Happy debating!

Last edited:
Thank you,

I was hoping I would debate Dino, Corbin and Morris here along with any verse supporter since our views differ greatly, but i will discuss with them in private and come to a conclusion.

Then I will relay the information agreed on with knowledgeable staff and debate with said information if need be.

After the sacling issues are ironed out, I will change the justification of relevant pages to reflect what we have discussed and this CRT would come to a resounding conclusion.

Just so that I am not misunderstanding, you intend to have a discussion with them regarding who the Izana calc scales to, exactly? Or are you intending to tackle scaling across the entire verse?

Just so that I am not misunderstanding, you intend to have a discussion with them regarding who the Izana calc scales to, exactly? Or are you intending to tackle scaling across the entire verse?

No the discussion with the calc is done, just the scaling across the entire verse.

Edit: Oh I misread that.

I intend to have a verse wide discussion regarding who Izana's calc scales to

What are the staff conclusions here so far?

What are the staff conclusions here so far?
Dales calc has been accepted. Apparently Arnold will be conferring with some other people privately in preparation to make an argument about who scales to the calc at some point in the future.

Okay. That seems good then. Thank you very much to everybody in our staff who have helped out here. 🙏

Back