• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TOKYO REVENGERS CRT: THE IZANA KUROKAWA CONCLUSION.

Dalesean, I will refrain from replying to your arguments because the manner of your post is clearly making me out to look bad.
Making you out, um no? You're blatantly being disingenuous to even begin to make this argument as the distsnce problem and supposed kisaki movement only becomes a necessity for you when you try and use the shortest distance possibly clearly contradictory to almost every shot of the scene

Clover responded in my calc he says the low end is best to go with here

Yeah, uh...

TL;DR The mid-end uses the anime over the manga so that's less viable, and both the mid-end and the high-end use angsizing which is inherently less accurate than pixel scaling, so I went with the low-end

so i just left, but uhh, i really feel like i should say something here

With that possibility of Kisaki moving or staying in position in mind, look at the bird's eye view your calc uses. It is from after the feat had taken place and after the panel i sent of Kisaki's body in a different position from shooting position one page afteer. The bird's eye view also shows that Kisaki was no longer in the same straight line path Kakucho and Izana were running which supports the fact that Kisaki moved a bit before falling to the ground.

this shot proves without the shadow of a doubt kisaki's position changes in these course of events, i don't know why you all are so opposed to it, his position shifts, like very clearly

looking at the shooting position provided, with the way his body is positioned, assuming he is holding the gun with his right hand he stepped backwards with his right foot at least once, and of he is holding it with the left one he stepped back at least twice, with the last step being with his right foot that's with it would take for his shoulders to be the way they are , and the fact that he wasn't in the same straight line anymore suggests even more to the fact that he was stepping backwards and fell down as he was doing so

Unless I'm missing something those panels 100% suggest that he moved away from his initial position

so i just left, but uhh, i really feel like i should say something here

this shot proves without the shadow of a doubt kisaki's position changes in these course of events, i don't know why you all are so opposed to it, his position shifts, like very clearly

looking at the shooting position provided, with the way his body is positioned, assuming he is holding the gun with his right hand he stepped backwards with his right foot at least once, and of he is holding it with the left one he stepped back at least twice, with the last step being with his right foot that's with it would take for his shoulders to be the way they are , and the fact that he wasn't in the same straight line anymore suggests even more to the fact that he was stepping backwards and fell down as he was doing so

Unless I'm missing something those panels 100% suggest that he moved away from his initial position
This literally doesn't prove the dude was in any other position, he shoots the guy, they show his shocked expression, and then the only relevant movement that we are shown in kisaki sitting in place, you quite literally cannot prove that kisaki did any other movement aside from sitting in place, hell even the anime doesn't show any of this supposed movement aside from him sitting in place, its not even remotely an implication that kisaki moved. Like you'll genuinely need solid proof and I visually us seeing him do this supposed movement or else it simply doesn't exist.

If three CGMs have accepted Dale's calc, what is left to discuss here?

For me nothing, one calc was rejected and the other is accepted. Simple clear cut results

Gonna be 100% here, if arnold is still heavily opposed to how my calc handles things and is also in a completely seperate side of the spectrum in regards to lots of aspects of the feat in question, a side that 3 CGMs don't seem to agree with then why would we wait for a calc we know isn't going to fall in line with the conclusions us CGMs have came to regarding this.
That's just gonna be another 4 pages of arguments for no reason since there'll be disagreements either way

This literally doesn't prove the dude was in any other position,
He was in a shooting position, similar to this

bladed-one-handed-shooting-stance.jpg

With the way his shoulder was shown to be in the next panel in order for him to achieve that position he had to have to have at least taken a step, there is no 2 ways about it
You can even try it yourself, try moving your shoulder in this same position, you can't simply move your shoulders alone without taking a step back

That's like, all the evidence needed, explicit evidence isn't always needed, it's not like you need to see the dog to determine a human was bitten by it even when

1 the very spot where the human was bitten is there
2 you know how a dog bite looks like
3 The Bite looks exactly like 2

What you're asserting is no different from asking to see footage of the individual being bitten for you to actually confirm he was

If there is a problem with the analogy do Say it

Gotta go now, see ya

With the way his shoulder was shown to be in the next panel in order for him to achieve that position he had to have to have at least taken a step, there is no 2 ways about it
You can even try it yourself, try moving your shoulder in this same position, you can't simply move your shoulders alone without taking a step back

That's like, all the evidence needed, explicit evidence isn't always needed, it's not like you need to see the dog to determine a human was bitten by it even when

What you're asserting is no different from asking to see footage of the individual being bitten for you to actually confirm he was

Gotta go now, see ya
I get that analogy but you literally can do the exact same thing without taking a step actually my guy, this is genuinely such a non argument and the analogy doesn't even hold up to this

I get that analogy but you literally can do the exact same thing without taking a step actually my guy, this is genuinely such a non argument and the analogy doesn't even hold up to this
well it seems like i made myself a liar, i've yet to leave

anyways, i've tried it to confirm and forgot to close the windon, ****, the shoulder movement in any direction would drive you to mov your front leg to the said direction for better balance, your knees would also hurt, but the latter part may be just me

either ways, to compensate for the shoulder being moved in any particular direction you would have to physically take a step, that's generally what i felt

you can try it as well, he had to have taken a step unless he got back to the gun shooting position (whatever it's called, spare me), i really can't see how he wouldn't have moved otherwise

Gotta go now, see ya

Its quite honestly sad that seeing Kisaki in a whole different position from shooting IN ADDITION to distances clearly increasing afterwards wasn't enough to convince everyone that he moved away from his position closer to where the feat happened. That's why I said using panels after Kisaki shows movement at all is disingenous because every panel Dale used to prove the distance were farther were all after Kisaki moved from shooting position and some were wayyyy after the feat where Kisaki's leg isn't even in the same position as when he fell anymore. Before the feat happens we are given an idea of how close he was with these two panels. So isn't it strange that after this panel of kisaki shown in a different, that the distances suddenly increased?

The Bird's eye view isn't even in the anime.

well it seems like i made myself a liar, i've yet to leave

anyways, i've tried it to confirm and forgot to close the windon, ****, the shoulder movement in any direction would drive you to mov your front leg to the said direction for better balance, your knees would also hurt, but the latter part may be just me

either ways, to compensate for the shoulder being moved in any particular direction you would have to physically take a step, that's generally what i felt

you can try it as well, he had to have taken a step unless he got back to the gun shooting position (whatever it's called, spare me), i really can't see how he wouldn't have moved otherwise
I've literally tried it the moment you ssid to do so, no idea what kinda knees you have but like this such a.basic body pivot its not even funny, your body is literally designed to be able do movements like this one and heck this one ain't even complex so you shouldn't even be straining yourself.

Hell doing it at all and wanting to take a step would have your body pivot off of your right foot which means you'd be stepping forward with your left in the same position naturally so it still wouldn't change his position since his right foot would be in the exact same spot.

I damn well shouldn't need to explain basic anatomy and your natural movements when pivoting to show that this argument still doesn't hold up of him losing ground and stepping back

Its quite honestly sad that seeing Kisaki in a whole different position from shooting IN ADDITION to distances clearly increasing afterwards wasn't enough to convince everyone that he moved away from his position closer to where the feat happened. That's why I said using panels after Kisaki shows movement at all is disingenous because every panel Dale used to prove the distance were farther were all after Kisaki moved from shooting position and some were wayyyy after the feat where Kisaki's leg isn't even in the same position as when he fell anymore. Before the feat happens we are given an idea of how close he was with these two panels. So isn't it strange that after this panel of kisaki shown in a different, that the distances suddenly increased?

The Bird's eye view isn't even in the anime.
Also how disingenuous can you get like 2 shots of kisaki sitting those being the wide shot and one you sent there both happen in Chapter 176 so be real here, that's just a non point

ehh...arnold, you really sound upset

everyone in this thread seemed like they had enough, you all need a chill pill or something, this isn't worth your mental health

Sigh, alright, the decision was to wait for agnaa to i will refrain from commenting.

If I comment again it will be to stop @Deagonx from hijacking my thread:)

Did he indicate that he was even going to? His only comment here is rejecting two things the supporters said about him which he said misconstrued his position, but he said specifically:

Agnaa said:
No, I merely said that Wokistan's reason for rejecting it was insufficient. I haven't looked at the rest in enough detail, and don't have time to.
So unless he said he plans to get to it within a reasonable timeframe I don't see how Agnaa plays any role in this.

yup, let's just wait for like 24 hours

ya'll just step back, relax, buy a drink, and remember this is supposed to be a fun hobby....supposed to be anyways

imma contiue tomorrow
I'm chilling man, been chilling. No need to keep saying this kinda thing when all you're doing is prompting the idea that people are high on attitude and emotion rn. If they sre then sure but at lesst in regards to me this ain't a biggie.

Also no need to even wait 24 hours realistically especially given this.
Did he indicate that he was even going to? His only comment here is rejecting two things the supporters said about him which he said misconstrued his position, but he said specifically:

So unless he said he plans to get to it within a reasonable timeframe I don't see how Agnaa plays any role in this.
As far as im concerned we already wrapped this up

I'm chilling man, been chilling. No need to keep saying this kinda thing when all you're doing is prompting the idea that people are high on attitude and emotion rn. If they sre then sure but at lesst in regards to me this ain't a biggie.

Also no need to even wait 24 hours realistically especially given this.
alright, just saying, that wasn't really my intention, if it seemed that way then apologies

Did he indicate that he was even going to?

Yeah as soon as he has time to.

Besides its in our discussion rule to appeal.

If a disagreement arises between staff members during the evaluation of a content revision thread, it is important to seek the input and guidance of additional staff members in order to reach a fair and unbiased decision. This may involve seeking the opinion of higher-ranked staff members, or consulting with staff members who possess specific expertise or knowledge related to the revision in question. The final decision on the approval of a content revision should be based on a thorough and unbiased evaluation of the suggested changes and their impact on a verse.

Yeah as soon as he has time to.
Did he indicate this to you?

Besides its in our discussion rule to appeal.
That's for when there is disagreement between staff members:
If a disagreement arises between staff members during the evaluation of a content revision thread,

It isn't for when there's unanimous staff agreement but the OP wants to keep arguing.

@Dalesean027

Who scales to the calc and what pages needed to be updated based on its acceptance? Is there any contention/controversy in regards to who scales, rather than just about how it should be calculated?

I’m a bit confused ngl, why are we waiting for Agnaa? The whole appealing thing is in the event of a disagreement between staff members. No staff are disagreeing with each other here

I’m a bit confused ngl, why are we waiting for Agnaa? The whole appealing thing is in the event of a disagreement between staff members. No staff are disagreeing with each other here
We don't need to wait for Agnaa. We just need to determine who scales to the calc and which profiles need to be updated.

I'm not even sure the concept of "higher staff" applies in calc issues.

@Dalesean027

Who scales to the calc and what pages needed to be updated based on its acceptance? Is there any contention/controversy in regards to who scales, rather than just about how it should be calculated?
Since the subsonic+ end was accepted the calc can just be linked in izana's justifications since he already scales to subsonic+

We don't need to wait for Agnaa. We just need to determine who scales to the calc and which profiles need to be updated.

I'm not even sure the concept of "higher staff" applies in calc issues.
The concept doesn’t, no. There’s no calc-focused position above a Calc Group Member so I don’t think that’d apply at all

Since the subsonic+ end was accepted the calc can just be linked in izana's justifications since he already scales to subsonic+
Okay, that's fine then. Do you need Izana's page opened? We can ask in the all purpose thread if so.

This acceptable?

This acceptable?
Yes, but remove the "saved kakucho" that links to Zefra's blog that comes after the Mikey feat, as it is redundant.

Back