• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Speed Calcs Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually trying to give you an out - an actual argument. If someone actually said the damage was the issue, not the speed in-verse, you'd be able to completely shut down the "guns a threat" argument because we'd know explicitly why.

Like, if you want I could go back and systematically go over everything you said and argue with you if it'd please you 🗿

No? The burden of proof is on you.
You made the claim that speed is a literal non-factor and the only reason it's an issue is damage, and you touted that as part of your explanation/debunk and as fact.
This isn't true, they never once say that, you merely made it up to align with your argument. Could it be true? Maybe, but it definitely isn't confirmed nor is an actual rebuttal to any of the arguments against you without proof that's actually why.

And in case you haven't picked up on it, everyone thinks half the calcs are utter bogus, as in half the feats that support your stance don't actually exist, more or less making the "speed isn't an issue" a self-fulfilling argument.

Man why you acting like I'm some big TR enemy, I'm only here because someone kept going off about JoJo 🗿

I'll agree with whoever puts out an argument I feel is more accurate to the source material and based on fact, whether that's you or the "downplayers", I couldn't give less of a ****.

Untitled521_20230202233338.png
Chariot can you help with what Ant has asked because I'm not sure what stuff members count.

UchihaSlayer and Lonkitt have both agreed with OP on the basis that most CGM's disagree with the vast majority of calcs.

Dalesean agrees with OP and most calcs being rejected from what I can see and is actively debating it, this is ongoing though.

KingTempest said a funny but due to the vagueness of it, I wouldn't take that as anything I think he agrees with the OP though

Like, a fucktillion CGM's agree with OP based on the Calc Blogs, past threads, and more, hence why this thread was created (To remove rejected calcs). But they haven't commented here on this specific thread (I know quite a few have issues with the calcs though given I've seen them complain about it personally).

So from what I can tell, ignoring any changes that might have happened since postings, essentially every mod agrees with downgrading to at least some degree and that most calcs faulty to at least some extent, but Dale is debating some still so unsure, and hell, maybe opinions have changed, guess just let Dale deal with it to ping dudes when he wakes up for reconfirmation or to see if his own opinion has wavered.

UchihaSlayer and Lonkitt have both agreed with OP on the basis that most CGM's disagree with the vast majority of calcs.

Dalesean agrees with OP and most calcs being rejected from what I can see and is actively debating it, this is ongoing though.

KingTempest said a funny but due to the vagueness of it, I wouldn't take that as anything I think he agrees with the OP though

Like, a fucktillion CGM's agree with OP based on the Calc Blogs, past threads, and more, hence why this thread was created (To remove rejected calcs). But they haven't commented here on this specific thread (I know quite a few have issues with the calcs though given I've seen them complain about it personally).

So from what I can tell, ignoring any changes that might have happened since postings, essentially every mod agrees with downgrading to at least some degree and that most calcs faulty to at least some extent, but Dale is debating some still so unsure, and hell, maybe opinions have changed, guess just let Dale deal with it to ping dudes when he wakes up for reconfirmation or to see if his own opinion has wavered.
We have messages and screens of complaints about every single Calculation even from Aagna who called it wrong and without sufficient context. The CGMs have made it clear that the invalidity of the calcus isn’t a debate but a fact and the thred mod approves. I don't think there is anything more to debate. We are waste time for nothing. More complex threads have been closed with “less”.

Last edited:
Okay **** it lets just assume he does do this with the bullet then we have this here, use the shot here to angsize this and use the 1.591537192725 m distance you got for draken

This should be a decent compromise so we'll have draken at whatever supersonic result you get and Mikey at Mach 1.6

No calcs are near hypersonic and these are the only two that remotely work I don't think anyone can complain there
Mhhhh, idk I don't really feel lke this can work this way even having like 500 m/s as result we still have Senju who scales far higher than Draken in speed which kinda contradicts the feat itself since she could have just step out especially when she was many meters away and didnt even try maybe we should have another CGM opinion

Which staff members have accepted the suggested revisions here?
UchicaSlayer96 (here) and Lonkitt (here) in the first page, they agreed that since all the CGMs have problems with the calcs then they shouldn't be used, anyway I undid the speed edits because 48 didn't pass but now the changes should be ok do be made

EDIT: also Dragon, Dale and Therefir as CGMs directly agreed that the calcs are unusable / outlier + we have comments from others CGMs who don't garee with the calcs also but they didn't write there but the comments are in the OP and some are in the texts after it

UchicaSlayer96 (here) and Lonkitt (here) in the first page, they agreed that since all the CGMs have problems with the calcs then they shouldn't be used, anyway I undid the speed edits because 48 didn't pass but now the changes should be ok do be made

EDIT: also Dragon, Dale and Therefir as CGMs directly agreed that the calcs are unusable / outlier
It's time for a change.

This is what Angry can do.

You can see he low diffed Mucho, from here we can see that the speed gap between them is very high.

Here is Mucho bringing up a knife, Angry himself and Takemichi are overwhelmed by it, despite Angry being far faster than the knife.

Does this mean Angry is just knife level now?

Here is another example (Takemichi here is directly comparable to Kakucho).

Sanzu (the one holding the katana) should be around other mid tiers.
The difference between mid and high and high and top tiers in TR is EXTREMELY huge, the difference between them is not like Andrew Tate and Jake Paul, it's like Naruto with and without Kurama.
Mucho can low diff mid tiers like Sanzu, Angry can low diff Mucho and Kakucho can low diff Angry (by the way, the gap between them is even higher, which if anyone wants, I can elaborate on).

So Sanzu went from being a mid tier to overwhelming a top tier Kakucho.

Does this mean Kakucho is only Katana level now?

What I'm trying to say is, we can for sure know that they are already A LOT faster than those weapons, but they are overwhelmed of it because they can kill in an instant, not because the weapons are faster than them, I don't know why this can't be applied for the gun thing as well when we have literal feats of them outpacing bullets.

The logic here is basically "they can't be bullet level because they're overwhelmed by it even though there are feats of them outpacing them".

Should we keep Angry's speed below how fast a knife can be swung?
Should we keep Kakucho's speed below how fast a Katana can be swung?

...Gun speeds don't vary. Katana and knife speeds do wtf is this even. Also yes this just means the gap is really small and having a weapon bridges a significant part of the gap. No idea why it's so difficult to understand that. Actually those feats are really bad because that means their difference is really small to the point swinging a weapon makes everyone a threat because they are fast enough to cut everyone. Yeah the difference between tiers seems to be really small.

Well, honestly on my side I have 2 thead mod and like 7 CGMs (considering all the comments).

I'm just waiting for a staff member to say that I can change them just to make sure (I don't want to undo everything again).

The best thing to do is after this to make new calcs and to have a thread to discuss what to add ecc...
For now the verse will have a TEMPORARY superhuman speed (since there will be no other calcs on the page) which will be upgraded in no time but this thread is only meant to remove the calcs and not to add new ones

EDIT: also Dragon, Dale and Therefir as CGMs directly agreed that the calcs are unusable / outlier + we have comments from others CGMs who don't garee with the calcs also but they didn't write there but the comments are in the OP and some are in the texts after it
@Antvasima

EDIT: sorry for the tag but I sent the link of the comments you are asking for in a previous text

...Gun speeds don't vary. Katana and knife speeds do wtf is this even. Also yes this just means the gap is really small and having a weapon bridges a significant part of the gap. No idea why it's so difficult to understand that. Actually those feats are really bad because that means their difference is really small to the point swinging a weapon makes everyone a threat because they are fast enough to cut everyone. Yeah the difference between tiers seems to be really small.
The gap isn't small. Sanzu's speed is on par with Ran's. He couldn't even dodge any of Kakucho's punches.

Well if nothing can be done with the draken calc and they still aren't listening to instruction on the only other calc that worked then we can wrap this shit up, I'm probably the last CGM who was gonna try with the verse but I'm not about to ******* argue this shit when this by itself should have been quite a simple thread and any input I'm giving on the calcs shouldn't be met with the absolute upmost scrutiny so yah **** it TR doesn't want the help I'm not gonna give it to them. Like literally no staff wants to be here and help this verse because of this shit, we should legit consider the verses's deletion

Well if nothing can be done with the draken calc and they still aren't listening to instruction on the only other calc that worked then we can wrap this shit up, I'm probably the last CGM who was gonna try with the verse but I'm not about to ******* argue this shit when this by itself should have been quite a simple thread and any input I'm giving on the calcs shouldn't be met with the absolute upmost scrutiny so yah **** it TR doesn't want the help I'm not gonna give it to them. Like literally no staff wants to be here and help this verse because of this shit, we should legit consider the verses's deletion
Maybe respond to what I said?

Except deletion what other options are there provided the supporter's stance doesn't change? Can the verse be let as is?

Nah how about not I'm not entitled to do anything to help this verse out when yall don't want to be helped this wasn't the first thread for yall I've tried to help with but it'll certainly be the last
My guy, what are you yapping about, he asked for you not too ignore his arguments, pretty simple to reply since your taking part in the downgrade of the verse
Okay, no one cares, we gave you our arguments, your arguments don't suffice but because it comes from a CGM who has NOTHING, NO DEGREE, HASN'T STUDIED PHYSICS ECT we gotta trust them because their correct about everything and are never wrong even when their points get proven wrong !!

Thanks for your help, I understand the situation 😭 at first I thought this thread was just ignored since most of staff don't want to have nothing to do with the verse and we all know why, anyway talking about the calc yeah I don't see it go anywhere or we make the lowest possible assumption which doesn't even give subsonic and it's not worth to calc or we go assuming many many things to get a decent result which will just contradicts the plot

EDIT: there's no need to delete the verse its just that it will be hard to get calcs and threads evaluated as long as this is the behavior, this thread have a conclusion and if people want to properly adjust the verse after this with new calcs they know what to do otherwise they can keep up like this and the verse will die alone

We have told you guys 50 times why the characters are FTB, your arguments aren't good enough, YOUR THE OPPOSITION, YOUR MEANT TO PROVE IT NOT US, yall got your priorities mixed up, this verse is finished since I can tell you right now this is rigged

YOU SHOULD PROVE TO US WHY NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND REMEMBER THIS, YOU DIDN'T GIVE SUFFICIENT PROOF ON WHY THEY ARE SCARED OF GUNS FOR SPEED AND NOT AP

Rigged, Rigged, Rigged

They don't.
We have told you guys 50 times why the characters are FTB, your arguments aren't good enough, YOUR THE OPPOSITION, YOUR MEANT TO PROVE IT NOT US, yall got your priorities mixed up, this verse is finished since I can tell you right now this is rigged

YOU SHOULD PROVE TO US WHY NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND REMEMBER THIS, YOU DIDN'T GIVE SUFFICIENT PROOF ON WHY THEY ARE SCARED OF GUNS FOR SPEED AND NOT AP

Rigged, Rigged, Rigged
Thanks for proving why the verse has this reputation on the wiki, at this point I'll stop reply it's worthless

Thanks for proving why the verse has this reputation on the wiki, at this point I'll stop reply it's worthless
That's why I called dale a hero for even trying this. Just nuke the verse and either clear everything or just delete it. Or I think a better thing would be doing a staff discussion for it. And only good meaning supporters would reply.
Nah how about not I'm not entitled to do anything to help this verse out when yall don't want to be helped this wasn't the first thread for yall I've tried to help with but it'll certainly be the last
Dale what about a staff discussion? Would it be too much?

Do you think it's ok if at this point I apply the changes? I think with the 2 thread mods and the 48h passed the changed can be made and the thread can be closed

Which staff members have accepted the suggested revisions here?
Dalesean027, CloverDragon03, me and probably any calc group member that has participated on these threads.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to create a staff-only thread where Calc group members discuss/calculate the feats that are deemed valid and don't require many assumptions.

Dalesean027, CloverDragon03, me and probably any calc group member that has participated on these threads.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to create a staff-only thread where Calc group members discuss/calculate the feats that are deemed valid and don't require many assumptions.
Are you willing to debate the gun calcs

Hey at least credit me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back