• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Upgrade Hypersonic+ Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DenLitz

He/Him
A while ago I calculated Izana's speed and got a Hypersonic+ rating
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DenLitz/Calculation_Izana's_speed_when_helping_Kakucho

To what characters will this feat be scaled? the only thing that can be considered is only Mikey who is shown fighting with Izana in chapter 170-176.

Agree : @Dalesean027 @Jibz @joshpiece @Mazdoesstuff @Catpija @IamVinSolosUrFav @Whiz_Almighty @Somebody @Nehz_XZX @Antvasima

• Disagree : @CorbinMLG

• Neutral : @WanderingGecko

Last edited:
Agreed and Mikey would obv scale and anyone who can combat him while he's serious which is basically no one but we'd potentially see this in this current final arc

Ehhhhh im not too sure, he could have been running to save Kakucho as Kisaki was making a monologue before trying to take the shot, especially when he states "my body moved on its own"

leaning towards agree, but ill wait and see what others have to say

Ehhhhh im not too sure, he could have been running to save Kakucho as Kisaki was making a monologue before trying to take the shot, especially when he states "my body moved on its own"

Yeah no you're taking too many levels of assumption going by that as no one even saw, noted, or reacted to him moving until after he pushes him out the way to take the shots

"My Body Moved On Its Own" is a point that shows that it's not Aim Dodging's feat.

Since it means that Izana's movements are triggered by something (Sound of Guns) that causes her body to move on its own, it means the scenario is "Bullets Are Shot-Sounds of Guns Are Heard-Izana Initiates a move to help Kakucho"

My Body Moved On Its Own" is a point that shows that it's not Aim Dodging's feat.

Since it means that Izana's movements are triggered by something (Sound of Guns) that causes her body to move on its own, it means the scenario is "Bullets Are Shot-Sounds of Guns Are Heard-Izana Initiates a move to help Kakucho"
is it the sound of gunshot, or is it the fact the dude that just shot him is now pointing his gun at your friend, whilst monologuing about his plans getting ****** up by said friend.

is it the sound of gunshot, or is it the fact the dude that just shot him is now pointing his gun at your friend, whilst monologuing about his plans getting ****** up by said friend.
I don't understand what you mean, as if your explanation doesn't make sense to me. Izana is shown moving after the projectile comes out of the gun towards Kakucho, it has entered the Projectile Dodging category, what are you doubting about here.

I don't understand what you mean, as if your explanation doesn't make sense to me. Izana is shown moving after the projectile comes out of the gun towards Kakucho, it has entered the Projectile Dodging category, what are you doubting about here.
Wait he ran after the bullet was shot? If so my bad i didn't realise.

Literally this, and on top of that it's been approved and looked over my numerous calc members who confirm it's a valid feat this shouldn't even be a discussion

Still no proof of him being able to move that quickly just beacuse Izana can.
That's how the scaling works, Mikey's fight with Izana isn't at his prime, and when he's serious he's on top of all the other characters in Tokyo Revengers.

You can ask @joshpiece why did Mikey get scaled

Still no proof of him being able to move that quickly just beacuse Izana can.
Tell me then
Mikey scales to Izana we're literally directly shown it in thier battle they're literally the god tiers of the verse with Mikey being equal if not superior to him so Mikey

Unless you're going to argue that this feat somehow scales to Izana's travel speed in which case you're required to prove that's the case as you already are by saying Mikey doesn't scale to Izana's speed

So in the case of what you're trying to say you have three options here all of which you need to prove

1. being that Izana wasn't going all out against Mikey

2. Izuna got boost to his speed while fatigued and injured that doesn't scale to Mikey(spoilers Mikey would still downscale even if he did)

3. That this is a travel speed feat(which would be directly contradicted by the feat itself)

Either way you're going to have prove your claims or potential arguements for why Mikey doesn't scale to Izuna's speed even though we see him match him at his peak while fully serious and intending to kill Mikey

Mikey scales to Izana we're literally directly shown it in thier battle they're literally the god tiers of the verse with Mikey being equal if not superior to him so Mikey

Unless you're going to argue that this feat somehow scales to Izana's travel speed in which case you're required to prove that's the case as you already are by saying Mikey doesn't scale to Izana's speed

So in the case of what you're trying to say you have three options here all of which you need to prove

1. being that Izana wasn't going all out against Mikey

2. Izuna got boost to his speed while fatigued and injured that doesn't scale to Mikey(spoilers Mikey would still downscale even if he did)

3. That this is a travel speed feat(which would be directly contradicted by the feat itself)

Either way you're going to have prove your claims or potential arguements for why Mikey doesn't scale to Izuna's speed even though we see him match him at his peak while fully serious and intending to kill Mikey
I believe in what @DenLitz said in the discussion thread.

Yeah that's not gonna work arguements gonna have to be said here
"Izana's speed is not like normal speed, should put on Izana's profile a note like this "At Least Hypersonic+(With something that can push her limits, or can trigger her instincts, or some kind of Bloodlust). also according to when fighting Mikey in the manga, Izana only follows his selfishness & nothing can push his limits because he is kind of provoked by Mikey's words, therefore without Rule Blooust or something like Hypersonic+ Izana can't be used arbitrarily for no reason"

"Izana's speed is not like normal speed, should put on Izana's profile a note like this "At Least Hypersonic+(With something that can push her limits, or can trigger her instincts, or some kind of Bloodlust). also according to when fighting Mikey in the manga, Izana only follows his selfishness & nothing can push his limits because he is kind of provoked by Mikey's words, therefore without Rule Blooust or something like Hypersonic+ Izana can't be used arbitrarily for no reason"
Yes, but Mikey will scale accordingly, because he really is like the Invincible God in his fiction. When he really fights seriously that's when his stats scale is above other characters.

Doesn't this kind of scaling work on this wiki? or not?

Yes, but Mikey will scale accordingly, because he really is like the Invincible God in his fiction. When he really fights seriously that's when his stats scale is above other characters.

Doesn't this kind of scaling work on this wiki? or not?
It does

That's not serious Mikey tho literally Mikey's the strongest and fastest in the series when he's serious basically
Btw, do you know someone on staff who could help here? you have a good reaction score i think your input is meaningful but it looks like staff input is also needed for this thread to be accepted

Btw, do you know someone on staff who could help here? you have a good reaction score i think your input is meaningful but it looks like staff input is also needed for this thread to be accepted
There's no one listed whose staff on the verse supporters but yeah I can see

I've asked for a staff evaluation from the member who reviewed the calc

But it's also good if you properly promote your thread here and ask for staff input

It's a simple process so if u have threads in the future that aren't getting any attention for a while it'd be best to promote them here though there are rules you need to follow

I've asked for a staff evaluation from the member who reviewed the calc

But it's also good if you properly promote your thread here and ask for staff input

It's a simple process so if u have threads in the future that aren't getting any attention for a while it'd be best to promote them here though there are rules you need to follow
Thanks, I'll try it later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back