• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Upgrade Hypersonic+ Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of speed, Mikey's level is far from South

Hypersonic+ Tokrev is only for Izana & Mikey.
Mikey fought against South with the intent to kill South during dark impulses so you can't say that it wasn't serious Mikey, and in their fight you can see that South punched Mikey with the same speed Mikey kicked South at.

Mikey fought against South with the intent to kill South during dark impulses so you can't say that it wasn't serious Mikey, and in their fight you can see that South punched Mikey with the same speed Mikey kicked South at.
No, you need to analyze the feat more thoroughly.

South even just realized that his body was suddenly immobile, and in an instant South became paralyzed. Unlike Mikey, Mikey takes less damage and that shows the difference in speed from them.

Simply put, Mikey is very fast, South himself did not realize how many kicks Mikey had thrown at him, and he himself only realized after Takemichi intervened, that his body could not be moved because in an instant he was paralyzed.

Once again Hypersonic+ Izana is just a scale for Mikey.

No, you need to analyze the feat more thoroughly.

South even just realized that his body was suddenly immobile, and in an instant South became paralyzed. Unlike Mikey, Mikey takes less damage and that shows the difference in speed from them.

Simply put, Mikey is very fast, South himself did not realize how many kicks Mikey had thrown at him, and he himself only realized after Takemichi intervened, that his body could not be moved because in an instant he was paralyzed.

Once again Hypersonic+ Izana is just a scale for Mikey.
What you said doesn't prove that Mikey is faster it only proves that Mikey's strength and durability is much better than South's.

Honestly with South it could be literally both that Mikey is hitting him more and for more damage they both are applicable and there is an argument for both their fight is displayed as a barrage of hits and by the end of it we see

1. That Mikey is for sure more durable than south as he has drastically less damage taken

2. South is absolutely pummeled and bloody being unable to even move or defend himself(which we see he only realizes after takemitchy's interference)

If we consider that there strength is on par like south believes then all that means is that Mikey absolutely blitzed him in their exchange and South doesn't realize how damaged he is until after their exchange is finished

If we consider Mikey stronger and South is the same speed as Mikey that'd be contradicted by the fact that Senju is displayed as easily more agile and faster than South but doesn't do the damage to take him down(we known Mikey is faster than Senju that's the obvious contradiction)

In the Senju fight we literally see south's fighting style and even as he takes damage and is being hit by a more agile opponent his thing is that he just takes the blows and is able to power through and keep attacking so it's more likely that South is just throwing a barrage at Mikey as it's shown unconcerned for the speed of them and just thinks he's just as powerful as Mikey in which case we see that's not true and that Mikey is still able to completely outclass him entirely with South not realizing how beat up and inferior he was until after takemitchy's interference

If we consider Mikey stronger and South is the same speed as Mikey that'd be contradicted by the fact that Senju is displayed as easily more agile and faster than South but doesn't do the damage to take him down(we known Mikey is faster than Senju that's the obvious contradiction)
I can't see how this contradicts it, I think it just supports it: no matter how fast the enemy is, if they don't have enough strength South will just tank the hits. Which then means that Mikey took down South because he was a lot stronger physically which was enough to take him down. Makes sense here.

I can't see how this contradicts it, I think it just supports it: no matter how fast the enemy is, if they don't have enough strength South will just tank the hits. Which then means that Mikey took down South because he was a lot stronger physically which was enough to take him down. Makes sense here.
My bad i forgot about the last sentence. Senju is clearly faster than Mikey.

You are ignoring the entire part that creates the contradiction

''MIKEY IS FASTER THAN SENJU''

The contradiction doesn't lie in Mikey being stronger than South he obviously is but if we say Mikey is equal speed to South that creates a contradiction as we known Mikey is faster than Senju by far

My bad i forgot about the last sentence. Senju is clearly faster than Mikey.
Yeah it's all good but that's the point I was trying to make there wait huh you think Senju is faster than Mikey or are you agreeing that's the contradiction?

You are ignoring the entire part that creates the contradiction

''MIKEY IS FASTER THAN SENJU''

The contradiction doesn't lie in Mikey being stronger than South he obviously is but if we say Mikey is equal speed to South that creates a contradiction as we known Mikey is faster than Senju by far
I did realize I forgot to mention the last sentence so then I posted an other reply which I guess you haven't seen yet.

Yeah it's all good but that's the point I was trying to make there wait huh you think Senju is faster than Mikey or are you agreeing that's the contradiction?
I think Senju is faster than Mikey. If you look at it the way i do it makes sense since I believe that Mikey = South and Senju > South so that would make Senju > Mikey.

Not really weird in my opinion since there are animes with characters that have multiversal attack potency with island level durability.
It's weird in a way where in reality a

9-A or 8-C being who could move it High Hypersonic speeds would technically be a threat to the entire world

South literally got destroyed when Mikey fought seriously. It’s like scaling Mikey to Hanma (or who ever) when he blocked a kick from mikey then got blitzed and ******* on.

South does not scale relative to Mikey. Feat wise it’s wrong and narrative wise it’s wrong and hella inconsistent like @Dalesean027 pointed out.

South literally got destroyed when Mikey fought seriously. It’s like scaling Mikey to Hanma (or who ever) when he blocked a kick from mikey then got blitzed and ******* on.

South does not scale relative to Mikey. Feat wise it’s wrong and narrative wise it’s wrong and hella inconsistent like @Dalesean027 pointed out.
He got destroyed because they kept hitting each other with their attacks meanwhile Mikey has greater physical strength and durability.

He got destroyed because they kept hitting each other with their attacks meanwhile Mikey has greater physical strength and durability.
Mikey just didn’t dodge and he traded with south. Getting pummeled while you manage to land a couple of strikes before you die doesn’t scream relatively to me.
Hanma reacted to a FTE kick from Mikey that almost none of the Manji/Moebius fodder could even perceive
Wasn’t FTE and then proceeded to get blitzed, your point being?

Hanma reacted to a FTE kick from Mikey that almost none of the Manji/Moebius fodder could even perceive
Hanma literally got fodderized by Serious Mikey he doesn't remotely scale

Anyways

Literally this is correct
And that literally doesn't matter to Mikey being faster than him so why do you keep saying that

Also yeah no South got absolutely destroyed and was literally going to be killed Mikey very minor damage and is bleeding a little but otherwise is completely fine

Anyways
Literally this is correct
And that literally doesn't matter to Mikey being faster than him so why do you keep saying that

Also yeah no South got absolutely destroyed and was literally going to be killed Mikey very minor damage and is bleeding a little but otherwise is completely fine

The second panel there actually shows that they are equal in speed.

Once again this Hypersonic+ will only scale to Mikey & Izana.

If anyone wants to argue or something like that, give a good & reasonable opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back