• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In this CRT i will be making the case for Dark Impulse Mikey getting his own key with added abilities since he is the distinctively different than his normal self.
In chapter 200 Mikey blatantly says when he loses control there is "another Me" that appears in a video he gave to Takemichi. Mikey doesn't care about friends or foes which is traits of berserk mode or rage power.
n5UmKwJ.jpeg

Statistics Amplification, Rage Power and Berserk Mode (All Mikey Versions)
Mikey should have statistics amplification, rage power, And berserk mode.
  1. Statistics Amplification via dark impulseTerano South already has it on his profile and he also has a dark impulse) Base Mikey's kick was blocked by Hanma, but Dark Impulse Mikey kicked him without even a reaction from Hanma and it happened so fast he kept the smile he was showing even though he was unconscious. Keep in mind Hanma's character profile says he has abnormal kinetic visionand he can't be caught off guard by anyone except Mikey because he is "inhuman". Which is why Draken can never land critical blows to knock Hanma out despite being the superior fighter.Keep in mind Hanma's character profile says he has abnormal kinetic vision and he can't be caught off guard by anyone except Mikey because he is "inhuman". Which is why Draken can never land critical blows to knock Hanma out despite being the superior fighter.
  2. Rage Power: The dark impulse shares alot of similarities to "the Hulk". Mikey's eyes change from black to white which is another sign of his rage, the black visible aura that surrounds him that put fear into Kakucho, South, Senju, and even Hanma, attacking friends and foes, also getting stronger and faster the angrier he gets similar to South vs Waka and Benkei.
  3. Berserk Mode (Terano South already has it): In chapter 262, Mikey went berserk and blitzed Tokyo and Kanto Manji Gang
Aura (All Mikey Versions)
Mikey's Dark impulse also has a visible aura that scared Kakucho in chapter 231-232, the aura also reappears in chapters 262 then once in 272 when Mikey tore Sanzu's mouth apart.

Higher and Likely Higher
Mikey's dark impulse is an amp and was referred to by Ken Wakui as an awakening same as Angry Kawata's "crying blue Ogre" in the colored panel of chapter 163 so he should have higher added to his name based off the rules for "higher". He also deserves likely higher due to outscaling the entire verse while never fully showcasing his full strength in combat.

Accelerated Development and Reactive Evolution Reactive Power(base and D.I. mikey only)
In chapter 268 when fighting Takemichi, he notices Mikey's speed increasel and lands a kick after Takemichi was using foresight/precognition to dodge attacks. "Higher with dark impulses" should be added to Mikey's profile. Terano South already has this added to his and he shares the same dark impulse as Mikey, and has referenced Mikey multiple times.

Pain Tolerance (Base and D.I. Mikey only)
Mikey and D.I. Mikey should also get "Pain Tolerance" from Mikey allowing multiple high tier characters to hit him to "punish" himself for allowing someone close to him die. He did this in chapter 54 against Kazutora for Shinichiro's death, again in chapter 105 against Taiji for Baji's death(which is the chapter he admits he does it, again against Draken For Emma's death in Chapter 150, against Izana for Emma in chapter 172-175, also in chapter 231 he did it for Izana against Kakucho. Kakucho confirms my pain tolerance CRT by asking if Mikey was holding back on him and that he was a ghost because he was "taking punches from me for a while without reacting". Pain Tolerance should be added.

Acrobatics (All Mikey Versions)
Mikey has abnormal balance and rebounding mentionined by Izana in chaper 171. Did a 540 spin kick against Hanma in the anime, and his fight with Takemichi in chapter 266 he pulled off many high flying kicks causing Takemichi's vision to become blurry and he also cant hear.

Body Control
Mikey has excellent balance, rebounding and body control being able to maintain the power behind his kicks even when hems off balance or doesn't have great footing
Enhanced Senses (Base + DI Mikey)
Could hear Mitsuya's Impulse from a far distance even with the engine of his own motorcycle and the snowy wind blowing in the background, but Draken played it off as Mikey "hearing things" but he eventually was proven right and showed up to save Takemichi, Hakkai, Mitsuya, Chifuyu and Yuzuha. Also in chapter 207 he knew the exact moment Takemichi returned to the past unlike other time leap triggers like Naoto and Sanzu.

Paralysis Inducement via pressure points (DI Mikey only)
Paralyzed Terano South from the multiple kicks to this head according to a source a human can be paralyzed from brain trauma from physical trauma casuing the nervous system to stop sending signals to the body to move also by pressure point attacks. This is not to be confused with "Fear Inducement" because South is surprised he can't move his own body and wants to continue. Takemichi stepped in and stopped the fight and South got angry with him, South does not fear Mikey. He enjoyed the fight and called it "A Sanctuary of you and me!!", which leads into my next ability.

After Image Creation (Base + DI Mikey)
(made South believe he was on par with Mikey even though he wasn't even touching him which caused Takemichi to interfere.) the damage South has is significantly more than Mikey's, meaning what South saw wasn't what actually occurred during the exchange.South's nose was broken, huge lump on the right side of his head, closed swollen eye, broken jaw thats hanging out, broken arm thats twisted, a big bruise on his left arm, and left rib cage and another big gash across his chest, while Mikey only had a few bruises and bloody lip. South was basically "punch drunk". Other characters like Kakucho, Rindou, Senju have after image feats like this as well.

Information Analysis (All Mikey Versions)
In chapter 267, quickly figures out Takemichi is using precognition which makes Takemichi admire Mikey's battle IQ being a fighting genius.

Weapon Mastery(Adult mikey)
Mikey owns multiple guns and used them to successfully hunt and assinate each Toman member so should get weapon mastery,
Stealth Mastery (Adult Mikey)
he also successfully evaded police as the #1 criminal in Japan in each future timeline
Vehicular Mastery(all versions)

Mikey owns a CB250T motorcycle and has used his own footbas a brake twisting the bike at unnatural angles without ever crashing

Dark Impulse Key
Mikey's "awakening" which amplifies his strength, and speed far higher than his base state
Image to use: D.I. Mikey Image

Kanto Manji Gang Mikey key
This is the most important version of Mikey that needs to be saved from ruining his own life in order to protect his friends.
Image to use: Kanto Mikey Image

Yakuza Mikey key
Yakuza mikey is the original timeline Mikey. I believe this Version of Mikey deserves his own key because this is the original Mikey and the only version of Mikey that never met Takemichi. Mikey already has his Black Dragon and Tenjiku arc versions.
Image to use: Yakuza Mikey picture

Live Action Mikey Key:
Played by Ryo Yoshizawa
Image to use: Live Action Mikey Image

Updated Key (Adding Kid, Dark Impulse, Adult)
Attack Potency: Street Level (Sent delinquent flying with a single kick) | At least Wall Level (destroyed the entire front of a car with a basic front kick, while having bad balance according to Kazutora.) | possibly Wall level+, higher with Dark Impulse (One shot Taiju Shiba who Takemichi said was "on another level" than even Mikey was during Valhalla arc after Taiju punched him with 50% power. Mikey caused the same bodily affect to Takemichi in chapter 264 proving he also is on "another level") | At least Wall Level (Should be comparable or superior to Shinichiro Sano who has pummed steel poles and concrete walls)

Speed: At least Subsonic At least Superhuman(Kicked a delinquent this when saving Baji) | At least Supersonic+ (Broke the sound barrier with a kick) | Hypersonic, higher with Dark Impulse(blitzed Tokyo and Kanto Manji gang simultaneously), likely far higher (Much faster than Kazutora kicked him without reaction, Takemichi noticed he got even faster after he figured out about his Precognition ability the final battle) | At least Supersonic+ with weapons

Lifting Strength: Unknown | Peak Human | Peak Human, possibly Class 5 (Said to have comparable physical strength to south by Benkei, South and Taiju should be comparable in physical lifting strength) | Unknown

Stamina: Peak Human(defeated 3 high schoolers in elementary, defeated several gang members when he saved Kazutora, another time with Baji | Superhuman (stated by Hanma Mikey is a "monster" because he wasn't tired from their fight.) | Superhuman (Multiple feats of beating 100-450 men. Said to able take down 20,000 in front of 450 enemies) | Unknown

Key: Kid | Base | Dark Impulse | Adult

Equipment
: Beretta M9(Bonten arc), M1911(Black Dragon)
800px-M9-pistolet.jpg

Multiple versions of adult Mikey has had this gun including Black Dragon arc Mikey, Bonten Mikey and Kanto Manji Gang Mikey has a gun on the inside cover of Vol. 24 and used it to hunt and assasinate his former Toman underlings. This should only be used for his adult keys since teen Mikey doesn't like to use any type or weapon.

Notable attacks/techniques
Karate: Mostly Shotokan and Goju-ryu
*Flying side kick
(Also done in Taekwondo but Mikey did a Shotokan pose after landing meaning he was training in karate during this.)
*Front Kick(Destroyed his own moped)
*High Kick(Kicked a sealed bottle top off At 4 years old in one kick)

Taekwondo:
*Roundhouse kick(Mikey's favorite attack should be self explanatory)
*Reverse Roundhouse(Used multiple times against Takemichi)
*540 spin kick(Used this move against Hanma. Similar to Serizawa's kick in crows zero)
*Crescent Back Kick(Used against Takemichi)
*Jumping Front Kick(Used against Takemichi)
*Jumping Crescent kick(Used against Takemichi)
*Backwards kick
(Used against Takemichi)

Kyokushin: Headbutt(Used against Chome)
MMA: *Ground and pound (Killed Kazutora and South using this)
*Knee Strike(Used on Pah-Chin)
*Forearm Block
(Used against Izana, and against Chome and Chonbo)

Boxing: Uppercut (Used a uppercut during combination he hit Hanma with during Moebius fight)
*Jab(Used against Izana)
*Hook(Used against Kiyomasa)
*Overhand Punch(Used against Izana)
*Body Uppercut(Used against Izana)

Disarticulation: (Broke Takemichi and South's arms, also confirmed on his character page as his "special skill")

Drunk Boxing: (Confirmed on his character profile)

Sleep Boxing: (Confirmed on his character profile)

Agree: @cloudyagami @SirAlex09 @JaaNoLimitttt @Fikriskps @Jibz @RandomGuy2345 @Catpija @Veloxt1r0kore @GyroNutz

Disagree: @CorbinMLG

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Berserk Mode is obviously be fine. There is no Pain Tolerance ability on the wiki, what you linked is a blog post, so that doesn't work, though i have seen characters with extreme pain tolerance who have Pain Manipulation just renamed to Pain Tolerance, or resistance to pain, so I guess one of these could work.

Analytical Prediction
Mikey in his fight with Izana held back due to wanting to "save" him. Once Mikey realized Izana couldn't be saved and serious he told Izana he wouldn't hit anymore because Mikey could read all his movements.

Mikey should also get "Analytical Prediction" due to chapter 267, Mikey figured out Takemichi's precognition ability seconds after he learned how to use it with Takemichi acknowledging how great Mikey's battle IQ is.
Against Izana, Mikey didn't win because he was able to read Izana's attack and counter them, but simply because Izana got tired and became slower. Against Takemichi, that is simply a combat intelligence feat. That's like giving Sanzu Analytical Prediction, because right after Takemichi dodged from a blind spot he figured out that Takemichi is a time leaper. The situation isn't exactly the same, but they are similar. Analytical Prediction doesn't work like this.

Paralysis Inducement, Pressure Points (paralyzed Terano South using pressure point attacks also mainly attacks pressure points with kicks), and After Image Creation(made South believe he was on par with Mikey even though he wasn't even touching him which caused Takemichi to interfere.) the damage South has is significantly more than Mikey's, meaning what South saw wasn't what actually occurred during the exchange. He was basically "punch drunk".
My interpretation of the South vs Mikey fight is that South was obviously crazy to begin with because of his excitement to fight, and he wasn't experiencing any pain because he was having an adrenaline rush. Him thinking that they are equal isn't actually that dumb if you think about it, since Mikey most likely ignored every punch that South threw at him, and instead of dodging or blocking them he just decided to tank all of them, plus South not feeling the pain from Mikey's kicks, it makes sense that South thought that they were equal. To me this seems logical, but you can probably interpret this fight in many different ways, no one can exactly know how it happened, since the writer also intended it to be like that to confuse the readers. So because I don't think Mikey made South believe that they were on par, I disagree with Afterimage Creation. I also disagree with Paralysis Inducement and Pressure Points. I think the reason why South was frozen after he realized how serious his injuries were, is because he lost all his desire and excitement to fight, and because of that he lost his dark impulses, plus after realizing his injuries he might have been too shocked to do anything. Mikey also already has Fear Inducement, so that also could have been a factor.

Now to the main point: Statistics Amplification and Rage Power. You said that he should have both, but that is already impossible to begin with. Statistics Amplification is something that you can do manually yourself in the middle of the fight. If it would be Statistics Amplification, then Mikey could always just activate dark impulses himself to become stronger, but he obviously can't do that. Rage Power is also something that you can't activate manually, so having both at the same time doesn't work for this reason.

Rage Power doesn't work, because Mikey's dark impulses don't just come from rage and anger, but from other emotions as well. In the Valhalla Arc, it was activated by anger, but after it was activated Mikey wasn't even angry anymore, just empty. In the Three Deities Arc, it activated because of sadness, due to Draken's death. In the Kanto Manji Arc, it activated because at this point Mikey is just a mess and him becoming a little bit annoyed just by Toman members is enough to trigger it. In chapter 268, Mikey also mentions that the dark impulses are born out of love.

You also keep comparing South's and Mikey's dark impulses, while they are different. The only similar things that they have, is that both are referred as dark urges, and both have Berserk Mode. Their Berserk Modes are different to begin with, South just becomes crazy because of his excitement, while Mikey becomes bloodlusted, unstable and crazy. South would never attack his own gang members for no reason. Mikey also has Fear Inducement, which South doesn't have. Their auras are also different, as Mikey's aura is dark and mysterious, while South's aura is bright. Their dark impulses also get triggered differently, and have a different reason for appearing, with different emotions behind them.

So overall, instead of Statistics Amplification and Rage Power, Mikey should get Accelerated Development (Battle; Physical Statistics), because he was able to adapt to Takemichi after taking a few punches, to the point where it seemed like that Mikey wasn't even really trying anymore, which is how this ability works like.

Berserk Mode is obviously be fine. There is no Pain Tolerance ability on the wiki, what you linked is a blog post, so that doesn't work, though i have seen characters with extreme pain tolerance who have Pain Manipulation just renamed to Pain Tolerance, or resistance to pain, so I guess one of these could work.
I agree here, Pain Manipulation should work
Against Izana, Mikey didn't win because he was able to read Izana's attack and counter them, but simply because Izana got tired and became slower. Against Takemichi, that is simply a combat intelligence feat. That's like giving Sanzu Analytical Prediction, because right after Takemichi dodged from a blind spot he figured out that Takemichi is a time leaper. The situation isn't exactly the same, but they are similar. Analytical Prediction doesn't work like this.
Well you just described genius combat intelligence which should still be added.
My interpretation of the South vs Mikey fight is that South was obviously crazy to begin with because of his excitement to fight, and he wasn't experiencing any pain because he was having an adrenaline rush. Him thinking that they are equal isn't actually that dumb if you think about it, since Mikey most likely ignored every punch that South threw at him, and instead of dodging or blocking them he just decided to tank all of them,
Thats false. Every fight has adrenaline so that would mean nobody feels pain while fighting. South is not a exclusive. Mikey has far less damage and people with less AP like Draken have damaged Mikey's face far more when he tanked their attacks without blocking. If you try to use the impulse thats again proving more that is indeed an amp if its makes Mikey more "durable". Mikey had 2 bruses under both eyes, and a busted lip. South's nose was broken, huge lump on the right side of his head, closed swollen eye, broken jaw thats hanging out, broken arm thats twisted, a big bruise on his left arm, and left rib cage and another big gash across his chest
plus South not feeling the pain from Mikey's kicks, it makes sense that South thought that they were equal. To me this seems logical, but you can probably interpret this fight in many different ways, no one can exactly know how it happened, since the writer also intended it to be like that to confuse the readers.
I don't think he intended to confuse anyone. He distinctly drew their conceived damages and Mikey didnt recieve nearly as much because he wasn't hit.
So because I don't think Mikey made South believe that they were on par, I disagree with Afterimage Creation. I also disagree with Paralysis Inducement and Pressure Points.
Its after image creation because thats what made south think he was hitting Mikey making him think he was "on par" with Mikey. They were neved close to each other in strength which is why Takemichi stopped it, the only time Takemichi has stopped fights is when they are one sided beatings that turn into murder like Kazutora. Thats not "on par" Takemichi seen the entire thing unfold and seen South missing every punch while being hit every time after.

I think the reason why South was frozen after he realized how serious his injuries were, is because he lost all his desire and excitement to fight, and because of that he lost his dark impulses, plus after
You dont lose impulses that easy. Impulses are apart of him and right before that moment he was mad at Takemichi for stopping the fight. He only lost his excitement AFTER he realized he couldn't physically move to continue fighting which is a reason anyone would lose joy and panic, due to physical trauma caused from the repeated blows to his pressure points
realizing his injuries he might have been too shocked to do anything. Mikey also already has Fear Inducement, so that also could have been a factor.
The only way someone can physically be paralyzed by another person is by repeated blows to pressure points causing permanent nerve damage. This is literally what happens it's obvious. The only time South showed fear to Mikey was before he killed him when he asked him how he wanted to die, he made the same face Hanma everyone makes when Mikey approaches them bloodlusted.
Now to the main point: Statistics Amplification and Rage Power. You said that he should have both, but that is already impossible to begin with. Statistics Amplification is something that you can do manually yourself in the middle of the fight. If it would be Statistics Amplification, then Mikey could always just activate dark impulses himself to become stronger,
He activated it himself in chapter 231 against Kakucho when Kakucho asked if he's holding back. You can't "hold back" in a berserk mode. He only activates it after Kakucho gave him no choice. Which is why he should have both.
but he obviously can't do that. Rage Power is also something that you can't activate manually, so having both at the same time doesn't work for this reason.
I just explained why it in fact can work
Rage Power doesn't work, because Mikey's dark impulses don't just come from rage and anger, but from other emotions as well. In the Valhalla Arc, it was activated by anger, but after it was activated Mikey wasn't even angry anymore, just empty. In the Three Deities Arc, it activated because of sadness, due to Draken's death.
He never said he was sad he literally has a angry scowl on his face when the aura surrounds him and the fsce he made at Kakucho was not sadness thats full on rage lol you reaching now
In the Kanto Manji Arc, it activated because at this point Mikey is just a mess and him becoming a little bit annoyed just by Toman members is enough to trigger it.
what does this even mean? He still is controlling it if annoying chants make him do it lol thats like saying vegeta blasting krillin for annoying him isn't him in control of his actions.
In chapter 268, Mikey also mentions that the dark impulses are born out of love.

You also keep comparing South's and Mikey's dark impulses, while they are different. The only similar things that they have, is that both are referred as dark urges, and both have Berserk Mode. Their Berserk Modes are different to begin with, South just becomes crazy because of his excitement, while Mikey becomes bloodlusted, unstable and crazy.
You literally said "crazy" when describing both characters even when you try to differentiate them you cant because their the same thing.
South would never attack his own gang members for no reason.
He destroyed 4 of his members after they killed Draken and had his foot was on onethe dudes head with Souths face full of his blood from beating them in front of everyone. You cant be serious right now lol just say you dont want him to get it atp because you're saying anything man.
Mikey also has Fear Inducement, which South doesn't have. Their auras are also different, as Mikey's aura is dark and mysterious, while South's aura is bright. Their dark impulses also get triggered differently, and have a different reason for appearing, with different emotions behind them.
They are different people why would they have the same exact aura? 🤦‍♂️
So overall, instead of Statistics Amplification and Rage Power, Mikey should get Accelerated Development (Battle; Physical Statistics), because he was able to adapt to Takemichi after taking a few punches, to the point where it seemed like that Mikey wasn't even really trying anymore, which is how this ability works like.
Nah bro you said alot of crazyness towards the end ngl to you. I only agree with the pain manipulation part

Well you just described genius combat intelligence which should still be added.
He already has it, but I think we should remove the possibly from it.

Thats false. Every fight has adrenaline so that would mean nobody feels pain while fighting. South is not a exclusive. Mikey has far less damage and people with less AP like Draken have damaged Mikey's face far more when he tanked their attacks without blocking. If you try to use the impulse thats again proving more that is indeed an amp if its makes Mikey more "durable". Mikey had 2 bruses under both eyes, and a busted lip. South's nose was broken, huge lump on the right side of his head, closed swollen eye, broken jaw thats hanging out, broken arm thats twisted, a big bruise on his left arm, and left rib cage and another big gash across his chest
If we ignore the adrenaline he still had the craziness and excitement which could make him feel no pain, and Mikey is both stronger and faster, so I don't see why him having less serious injuries is a problem here.

I don't think he intended to confuse anyone. He distinctly drew their conceived damages and Mikey didnt recieve nearly as much because he wasn't hit.
That was after it, not during it. During the fight we barely can see anything, everything is a blurry mess, and the reason why we only saw what South was thinking was probably to make us believe that they might actually be equal.

Its after image creation because thats what made south think he was hitting Mikey making him think he was "on par" with Mikey. They were neved close to each other in strength which is why Takemichi stopped it, the only time Takemichi has stopped fights is when they are one sided beatings that turn into murder like Kazutora. Thats not "on par" Takemichi seen the entire thing unfold and seen South missing every punch while being hit every time after.
How do you know that South missed any of his punches? Takemichi definitely didn't see it, because these two at the time were on a completely different level than him, and as I said South could have thought that they were equal because he didn't feel pain and didn't see his injuries, and he landed many punches on Mikey because Mikey didn't care about dodging.

You dont lose impulses that easy. Impulses are apart of him and right before that moment he was mad at Takemichi for stopping the fight. He only lost his excitement AFTER he realized he couldn't physically move to continue fighting which is a reason anyone would lose joy and panic, due to physical trauma caused from the repeated blows to his pressure points
The only way someone can physically be paralyzed by another person is by repeated blows to pressure points causing permanent nerve damage. This is literally what happens it's obvious. The only time South showed fear to Mikey was before he killed him when he asked him how he wanted to die, he made the same face Hanma everyone makes when Mikey approaches them bloodlusted.
You can lose your dark impulses that easily though, that is how Empowerment works. You become stronger through an emotion, and if you lose that emotion then you lose the power boost that you gained. I'm not exactly against Pressure Points though, so if others agree with it then it's fine for me as well.

He activated it himself in chapter 231 against Kakucho when Kakucho asked if he's holding back. You can't "hold back" in a berserk mode. He only activates it after Kakucho gave him no choice. Which is why he should have both.
He didn't activate it himself though. He was empty the whole time, and right then when he started thinking about Draken it activated.

He never said he was sad he literally has a angry scowl on his face when the aura surrounds him and the fsce he made at Kakucho was not sadness thats full on rage lol you reaching now
Before being taken over he literally said that he was empty, and you could clearly see it on him, plus obviously if a great friend of yours dies then you will be sad. The reason why he looked angry when his dark impulses took him over was because it makes him berserk.

what does this even mean? He still is controlling it if annoying chants make him do it lol thats like saying vegeta blasting krillin for annoying him isn't him in control of his actions.
If you are barely hold together by a single thread, then just a small little thing like that is enough. At this point Mikey is completely unstable, it's not hard for something like this to trigger it.

You literally said "crazy" when describing both characters even when you try to differentiate them you cant because their the same thing.
Yes, they are both crazy since they have Berserk Mode, but as I said they are crazy in different ways.

He destroyed 4 of his members after they killed Draken and had his foot was on onethe dudes head with Souths face full of his blood from beating them in front of everyone. You cant be serious right now lol just say you dont want him to get it atp because you're saying anything man.
South would never attack his own gang members for no reason. South didn't order them to kill Draken, they did it on their own. At first he was even screaming at them for going that far.

They are different people why would they have the same exact aura? 🤦‍♂️
Well if it's the same exact ability, then their auras should be the same or be similar like super saiyan. Don't tell me that comparing dark impulses to super saiyan is inaccurate, you already brought up super saiyan in an argument before, saying that Goku's and Vegeta's super saiyan forms have the same name and work the same way, so why would dark impulses have the same name but work differently.

He already has it, but I think we should remove the possibly from it.
I agree.
If we ignore the adrenaline he still had the craziness and excitement which could make him feel no pain, and Mikey is both stronger and faster, so I don't see why him having less serious injuries is a problem here.
Excitement doesn't make humans feel less pain it would just make him a ********* if he enjoys it taking damage or a ****** if he enjoys inflicting it but he would definitely still feel it. He can't turn off his sensors to feel pain thats unrealistic thats why its a problem and Mikey's past fights have shown when he tanks punches the bruises accumulate and South being the 2nd strongest in verse would do more damage than draken and izana if he repeatedly is hitting Mikey. There is a lack of consistency in your point.
That was after it, not during it. During the fight we barely can see anything, everything is a blurry mess, and the reason why we only saw what South was thinking was probably to make us believe that they might actually be equal.
We never see their attacks because the exchange is drawn to be a barrage of attacks, but only 1 persons attacks were connecting based on the accumulated damage shown after the exchange finished. If South was seeing hallucinations of Mikey thinking he's hitting him and on par when he wasn't that's literally an after image and a step behind Mikey due to the speed difference.
How do you know that South missed any of his punches?
Bro it's obvious he missed due to the difference in damage of the 2. Draken hit Mikey 5 times and did more damage than that. If South is on another level than Draken and wasnt missing Mikey with his attacks then Mikey should be FAR more damaged than what he is. Based on past fights we've seen him in.
Takemichi definitely didn't see it, because these two at the time were on a completely different level than him,
He literally did see it he said if you don't stop South will die. Why would he stop an exhange he never seenand why would he automatically assume South is the person in need of help if he cant see anything? Why would he stop the fight if they are on par when he never has before? You're assuming stuff that isn't in line with their behavior in n the past which would he another reach that just doesnt make any sense. If you seen someone being pummeled in a fight its a natural instinct to step in and stop it before it goes too far. Takemichi did it to South to protect him from Mikey since he was being beaten one sided. You keep arguing when the proof is in the panels man its clear as day🤦‍♂️
and as I said South could have thought that they were equal because he didn't feel pain and didn't see his injuries, and he landed many punches on Mikey because Mikey didn't care about dodging.
That point had already been proven wrong. South does feel pain it never once stated he doesn't have pain receptors.
You can lose your dark impulses that easily though, that is how Empowerment works. You become stronger through an emotion, and if you lose that emotion then you lose the power boost that you gained.
No... You can't. You adding elements to the impulse that dont even exist in the manga. Losing dark impulses? What😂 He wanted to keep fighting even after Takemichi stopped the fight which eliminates that already wrong point even more. My point still stands. He only lost emotion when he realized his body didnt work, thats something he cant control which would make any person panic. Violence is not an emotion and thats what fuels his impulse, not how he emotionally feels. Dark Impulses have been with mikey and south since a young child ages and south died with his. Its not empowerment thats what im literally proving to you.
I'm not exactly against Pressure Points though, so if others agree with it then it's fine for me as well.
Okay this is fine too.
He didn't activate it himself though. He was empty the whole time, and right then when he started thinking about Draken it activated.
To think about something is a controlled action, he was thinking about about him the entire fight and even before it started because he said he had a bad feeling about tonight , and Draken death is what caused the war to begin early💀
Before being taken over he literally said that he was empty, and you could clearly see it on him, plus obviously if a great friend of yours dies then you will be sad. The reason why he looked angry when his dark impulses took him over was because it makes him berserk.
And he was in control of going berserk in that moment because up until that moment he was watching everything happen with everyone wondering why he isn't fighting, THEN he activated it himself, no outside force did it. If thats the case Kakucho would have when he was attacking him, but it didnt. Mikey did it himself.
If you are barely hold together by a single thread, then just a small little thing like that is enough. At this point Mikey is completely unstable, it's not hard for something like this to trigger it.
Mikey is not unstable at all😂, everything he is doing has been apart of his plan from the very start. He said it himself, and Draken said it when he stomped was talking to Takemichi about the impulse. He's making his friends hate him to stay away to save them, thats not unstable thats someone well aware.
Yes, they are both crazy since they have Berserk Mode, but as I said they are crazy in different ways.

South would never attack his own gang members for no reason. South didn't order them to kill Draken, they did it on their own. At first he was even screaming at them for going that far.
South isn't even the leader of Rokuhara Tandai. He didnt order them because he was never the official leader and didnt even mind them doing it which in turn means he did it for no reason. Would you yell at someone in your family who washed your car when it needed to be washed without asking? No. If you did it would be for no real reason.
Well if it's the same exact ability, then their auras should be the same or be similar like super saiyan.
all Saiyans dont have the same aura. My point still stands. Broly's aura is green, Gohan has shown white aura, while Goku and Vegeta always have golden yellow aura until the use SSJ Blue.. or UI and UE
Don't tell me that comparing dark impulses to super saiyan is inaccurate, you already brought up super saiyan in an argument before, saying that Goku's and Vegeta's super saiyan forms have the same name and work the same way, so why would dark impulses have the same name but work differently.
And to use my original point in your argument would also make me correct again so im not sure why you're still disagreeing when everyone else isn't.

Mikey should get:
  • High Pain Manipulation
  • Genius Intelligence from possible
  • Pressure Points
  • Paralysis Inducement
  • Rage Power or Statistics Amplification

Last edited:
Forgot to mention bro its other characters who have statistics amplification and accelerated development at the same time like Yujiro and Garou. South already has berserk mode and statistics amp @CorbinMLG

Excitement doesn't make humans feel less pain it would just make him a ********* if he enjoys it taking damage or a ****** if he enjoys inflicting it but he would definitely still feel it. He can't turn off his sensors to feel pain thats unrealistic thats why its a problem and Mikey's past fights have shown when he tanks punches the bruises accumulate and South being the 2nd strongest in verse would do more damage than draken and izana if he repeatedly is hitting Mikey. There is a lack of consistency in your point.
South isn't just simply excited though, and what do you mean lack of consistency?

We never see their attacks because the exchange is drawn to be a barrage of attacks, but only 1 persons attacks were connecting based on the accumulated damage shown after the exchange finished. If South was seeing hallucinations of Mikey thinking he's hitting him and on par when he wasn't that's literally an after image and a step behind Mikey due to the speed difference.
It's purposely drawn to be a mess so no one can tell what's actually happening. It was supposed to make us believe that they might be on par, that's also why they only showed what South was thinking.

Bro it's obvious he missed due to the difference in damage of the 2. Draken hit Mikey 5 times and did more damage than that. If South is on another level than Draken and wasnt missing Mikey with his attacks then Mikey should be FAR more damaged than what he is. Based on past fights we've seen him in.
Draken didn't do more damage though. The time when Mikey was the most injured was in the Vallhala Arc because Kazutora hit him a bunch of times with a metal pipe, and the second was against South. There are two things that could have happened here: South was a lot slower than Mikey and he didn't manage to hit Mikey as many times as Mikey hit him, or that Mikey is just extremely durable and was barely hurt after taking many punches. It's most likely the first one, but as I said earlier we can't be 100% because the writer intended it to be confusing.

He literally did see it he said if you don't stop South will die. Why would he stop an exhange he never seenand why would he automatically assume South is the person in need of help if he cant see anything? Why would he stop the fight if they are on par when he never has before? You're assuming stuff that isn't in line with their behavior in n the past which would he another reach that just doesnt make any sense. If you seen someone being pummeled in a fight its a natural instinct to step in and stop it before it goes too far. Takemichi did it to South to protect him from Mikey since he was being beaten one sided. You keep arguing when the proof is in the panels man its clear as day🤦‍♂️
I think you forgot that Takemichi knew that South will die because of a vision, and that's why he stopped them. If you know that someone will die very soon, and that person goes on to fight someone who you know is at least on par with them or even stronger, it's obvious that they will die in that fight.

No... You can't. You adding elements to the impulse that dont even exist in the manga. Losing dark impulses? What😂 He wanted to keep fighting even after Takemichi stopped the fight which eliminates that already wrong point even more. My point still stands. He only lost emotion when he realized his body didnt work, thats something he cant control which would make any person panic. Violence is not an emotion and thats what fuels his impulse, not how he emotionally feels. Dark Impulses have been with mikey and south since a young child ages and south died with his. Its not empowerment thats what im literally proving to you.
It is obvious Empowerment though. South gets beaten by the legendary duo, gets excited and his desire to fight in order to beat them increases by a lot, making him a lot stronger. Then later he gets beaten by Senju, and then he gets even more fired up and he becomes even stronger. This is literally how Empowerment works. South didn't just decide to make himself stronger.

To think about something is a controlled action, he was thinking about about him the entire fight and even before it started because he said he had a bad feeling about tonight , and Draken death is what caused the war to begin early💀
He had a bad feeling about it, but it's not like he knew what's going to happen. When he arrived he didn't even know that Draken died yet.

And he was in control of going berserk in that moment because up until that moment he was watching everything happen with everyone wondering why he isn't fighting, THEN he activated it himself, no outside force did it. If thats the case Kakucho would have when he was attacking him, but it didnt. Mikey did it himself.
Mikey getting attacked by someone doesn't automatically trigger it though, if that's what you mean here.

Mikey is not unstable at all😂, everything he is doing has been apart of his plan from the very start. He said it himself, and Draken said it when he stomped was talking to Takemichi about the impulse. He's making his friends hate him to stay away to save them, thats not unstable thats someone well aware.
Mikey clearly knows about his dark impulses, and he knows that they are dangerous and if they take him over he can't control himself. That is why he wanted his friends to stay away from him.

South isn't even the leader of Rokuhara Tandai. He didnt order them because he was never the official leader and didnt even mind them doing it which in turn means he did it for no reason. Would you yell at someone in your family who washed your car when it needed to be washed without asking? No. If you did it would be for no real reason.
Yes, he isn't the official leader of Rokuhara Tandai, but that doesn't change the fact that he was yelling at them for killing Draken at first.

all Saiyans dont have the same aura. My point still stands. Broly's aura is green, Gohan has shown white aura, while Goku and Vegeta always have golden yellow aura until the use SSJ Blue.. or UI and UE
Because you are talking about different forms, bruh. Every saiyan has the same aura in super saiyan, that is what I meant.

South isn't just simply excited though, and what do you mean lack of consistency?
Your original counter point said if its not adrenaline then it's because he still has "craziness and excitement" but that wont make him more durable because that's basically Hanma's entire character too and he easily has been knocked out by dark Impulse Mikey twice when Draken couldnt do it once and he is just as mich crazy and excited as South, which is why it would be inconsistent.
It's purposely drawn to be a mess so no one can tell what's actually happening. It was supposed to make us believe that they might be on par, that's also why they only showed what South was thinking.
Its drawn out that way but the after results and statements said by South , Waka and Benkeibm prove what im saying is true. Humans hallucinate when they're punch drunk. Benkei and Waka said South and Mikey are "comparable in strength" so if that were true then the damage accumulated would be more or less the same amount, but it was far different because what South saw wasn't what actually happened. He was punching images of a fake Mikey. Its not hard to comprehend. Senju has after image creation too.
Draken didn't do more damage though.
nah thats crazy i even uploaded it to my Instagram to show you how wrong that is lol -- link . South just wasnt landing his hits , it should be more punch marks showing if thsts the case.
The time when Mikey was the most injured was in the Vallhala Arc because Kazutora hit him a bunch of times with a metal pipe,
He wasn't hurt he was light headed because of blood loss which is why he collaped temporarily to regain his compand it was short lived because he beat him again right after.
and the second was against South.
South didnt hurt Mikey that fight was more one sided than Kazutoras
There are two things that could have happened here: South was a lot slower than Mikey and he didn't manage to hit Mikey as many times as Mikey hit him, or that Mikey is just extremely durable and was barely hurt after taking many punches.
If he was much slower that adds more fuel to my argument. And based on statements there is nothing that proves mikey is far more durable. Multiple people said they should he on par with each other. If mikey was being hit Takemichi wouldnt have stopped it i keep mentioning his past actions as proof and you ignore it lol. Ehy would he stop an onpar fight? You only stop one sided beatings.
It's most likely the first one, but as I said earlier we can't be 100% because the writer intended it to be confusing.
That just adds more fuel to my point. For Mikey to be that much faster than South but him not notice but somehow still believe he was hitting him and on par would have to mean he seen after images. No other explanation.
I think you forgot that Takemichi knew that South will die because of a vision, and that's why he stopped them. If you know that someone will die very soon, and that person goes on to fight someone who you know is at least on par with them or even stronger, it's obvious that they will die in that fight.
If you knew he would die you wouldnt even have let him fight in the first place and attempted to stop it from the start because you know his fate like he did with Baji and would but forth a harder effort. But he didn't because he assumed South had a chance and Takemichi didn't view Mikey as a murderer at that point because he wasn't one, then quickly figured out Mikey is who kills him from the fight unfolding. Another inconsistency.
It is obvious Empowerment though. South gets beaten by the legendary duo, gets excited and his desire to fight in order to beat them increases by a lot, making him a lot stronger. Then later he gets beaten by Senju, and then he gets even more fired up and he becomes even stronger. This is literally how Empowerment works. South didn't just decide to make himself stronger.
He never lost to Senju and he only activated it against the Waka/Benkei just because the aura showed doesnt mean he activated it twice. It was wss always active he just didnt give his full effort until Senju showed she was worthy which made him even more excited. Its a power up not a light switch they dont turn it on and off.
He had a bad feeling about it, but it's not like he knew what's going to happen. When he arrived he didn't even know that Draken died yet.
Yes he did lol thats why he gathered his entire gang to ambush both of their gangs right after it happened even though the war wasn't supposed to happen for a few more days
Mikey getting attacked by someone doesn't automatically trigger it though, if that's what you mean here.
I never said this
Mikey clearly knows about his dark impulses, and he knows that they are dangerous and if they take him over he can't control himself. That is why he wanted his friends to stay away from him.
No. He wanted his friends to stay away because no matter how hard he tries people die around him whether its his fault or not and he can't protect them no matter the circumstances.
Yes, he isn't the official leader of Rokuhara Tandai, but that doesn't change the fact that he was yelling at them for killing Draken at first.
Yes it does. He hit them unprovoked when they did something he was in align with because he loves unprovoked violence same reason he killed his own dad. It his character 💀
Because you are talking about different forms, bruh. Every saiyan has the same aura in super saiyan, that is what I meant.
No. Broly's super saiyan 1 is green. Goku and Vegeta's is yellow. Yet they are still the same thing. Only difference is Broly is a more pure super saiyan. Still a super saiyan with the same concepts.

Accelerated Development or Reactive Evolution (base and D.I. mikey only)
In chapter 268 when fighting Takemichi, he notices Mikey's speed increasel and lands a kick after Takemichi was using foresight/precognition to dodge attacks. "Higher with dark impulses" should be added to Mikey's profile. Terano South already has this added to his and he shares the same dark impulse as Mikey, and has referenced Mikey multiple times.
That's not Reactive Evolution, that's Reactive Power level
This isn't really acrobatics, at least not that i can tell because it's the same scan in both links. I don't see him pulling of "high flying kicks" in either...
Information Analysis (All Mikey Versions)
In chapter 267, quickly figures out Takemichi is using precognition which makes Takemichi admire Mikey's battle IQ being a fighting genius.
I don't see that as much of an analysis. Given the character sees them moving before they attack, it's not much else you can assume the opponent is doing.
1. Owning weapons doesn't contribute to weapon mastery and nothing in that scan shows the character having skill with a gun.

2. Unless shown, nothing proves steath mastery. You need visual proof of him using steath, otherwise it can easily be assumed he escaped before they couldreach him. Being the #1 criminal doesnt give you steath mastery.

3. Please link the timeframe in which the feat takes place because I don't see him doing anything unatural with thar bike. Also, why are you using anime and manga clips?.

This isn't Subsonic... You need a calc. Also that's not proper wording.

Other than what I mentioned above, the rest seems fine.

That's not Reactive Evolution, that's Reactive Power level
Okay thats why confused thats why i listed 2
This isn't really acrobatics, at least not that i can tell because it's the same scan in both links. I don't see him pulling of "high flying kicks" in either...
Yeah for this the wrong link was tagged that was supposed to only be for the balance statement. These are his acrobatic kicks
I don't see that as much of an analysis. Given the character sees them moving before they attack, it's not much else you can assume the opponent is doing.
Okay i can discard that
1. Owning weapons doesn't contribute to weapon mastery and nothing in that scan shows the character having skill with a gun.

2. Unless shown, nothing proves steath mastery. You need visual proof of him using steath, otherwise it can easily be assumed he escaped before they couldreach him. Being the #1 criminal doesnt give you steath mastery.
I put stealth mastery for that because naoto said the police can't get any intel on him and its been like that in every time line wasnt sure if it wasn't enough
3. Please link the timeframe in which the feat takes place because I don't see him doing anything unatural with thar bike. Also, why are you using anime and manga clips?.
I didnt know it was wrong to do it . It wasn't intentional i just research the feats and copy the links i find.
This isn't Subsonic... You need a calc. Also that's not proper wording.
Okay, What would you want me to replace it with superhuman?
Other than what I mentioned above, the rest seems fine.
Okay dope thanks for the detailed input alot of these abilities i was confused on, is it okay to update the profile?

Yeah for this the wrong link was tagged that was supposed to only be for the balance statement. These are his acrobatic kicks
This is fine. I agree with Acrobatics now.
I put stealth mastery for that because naoto said the police can't get any intel on him and its been like that in every time line wasnt sure if it wasn't enough
I'm still unsure honestly.
I didnt know it was wrong to do it . It wasn't intentional i just research the feats and copy the links i find.
It's fine. I'm not saying it's bad or that it was intentional. It's just that it confused me since I wasn't able to tell if we were using manga or anime.
Okay, What would you want me to replace it with superhuman?
Yes, it's clear he kicked him fast otherwise he would have reacted. But he wasn't prepared so I wouldn't say Subsonic. I do think Superhuman is fine.
Okay dope thanks for the detailed input alot of these abilities i was confused on, is it okay to update the profile?
I think it's okay, if those who are knowledgeable on the verse have agreed. I think you can apply the accepted changes, yes.

This is fine. I agree with Acrobatics now.

I'm still unsure honestly.

It's fine. I'm not saying it's bad or that it was intentional. It's just that it confused me since I wasn't able to tell if we were using manga or anime.

Yes, it's clear he kicked him fast otherwise he would have reacted. But he wasn't prepared so I wouldn't say Subsonic. I do think Superhuman is fine.

I think it's okay, if those who are knowledgeable on the verse have agreed. I think you can apply the accepted changes, yes.
Okay thanks again , i have one more question before you go. This mikey matchup just finished. Can it be added?
its a pretty popular debate that people should be able to view.

Back