• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Don't want to be that guy but it's useless, beside Griffin who wholeheartly evaluating this, the mods that we call aren't come due of their reason: 0 knowledge on Tokyo Revengers
I do have a mod who has helped me with my Tokyo Revengers CRT though. Also Griffin only said that "it's okay if those who are knowledgeable on the verse agreed", and from the supporters @cloudyagami agrees, I'm disagreeing with a lot of stuff, and @Fikriskps haven't said anything in a while, so it's not necessarily ready to be applied yet.

I do have a mod who has helped me with my Tokyo Revengers CRT though. Also Griffin only said that "it's okay if those who are knowledgeable on the verse agreed", and from the supporters @cloudyagami agrees, I'm disagreeing with a lot of stuff, and @Fikriskps haven't said anything in a while, so it's not necessarily ready to be applied yet.
Well still, my point still stand, outside from Griffin and Nehz (the one who helped you), most of mods here aren't reliable
And don't counting on @Fikriskps tbh

Ackchually, @Veloxt1r0kore and I agree with thish thwead :geek:

He doesn't disagree. He literally said nice profile when i tagged it

I doubt based on their activity from what i look, while Denslitz seems to be seen today, his last activity was in July so he might be not avaible
Bro is trying every way to deny this CRT. I never seen somebody try so hard to keep a verse he supports down when even mods support the bump

Also while we wait for others, we could talk about things that are maybe not as controversial. Enhanced Senses should be changed to just "Enhanced Hearing", and he should get Limited Acausality (Type 1) because after he became Takemichi's trigger his memories should be unaffected by the past, and Limited Extrasensory Perception for being able to sense Takemichi's arrival to the past.

This is nowhere finished though.
1f5ff.png

Also while we wait for others, we could talk about things that are maybe not as controversial. Enhanced Senses should be changed to just "Enhanced Hearing", and he should get Limited Acausality (Type 1) because after he became Takemichi's trigger his memories should be unaffected by the past, and Limited Extrasensory Perception for being able to sense Takemichi's arrival to the past.
I mean with how much disadvantage we have for waiting (the old folks you called aren't that much active), waiting isn't a good idea
The proposal you mention are good tho, so i agree

I mean with how much disadvantage we have for waiting (the old folks you called aren't that much active), waiting isn't a good idea
Well DenLitz is at least alive for sure and he does check the forum sometimes so he might comment, but I also meant that we should wait for the mod.

I also don't see the point of waiting for more mods to come in.

This is totally not a discreet of me saying that I really want Theory vs Mikey and Balor vs Mikey to happen.

Well DenLitz is at least alive for sure and he does check the forum sometimes so he might comment, but I also meant that we should wait for the mod.
Which mean we shouldn't relying on Dentz
But anyway Corbin, for your last resort, call @Nehz_XZX since he genuinely help, and re-call @LordGriffin1000 as well for re-evaluate this again
@cloudyagami better make a summary on whats has been agreed and what's thing that still need to be debated (inculding Baji 2.3 megajoules feat since this is important to scale this to the low-mid-high/top tiers)
And after that execution! Better say to Nehz and Griffin that this thread need an evaluation (re-evaluation for Griffin) ASAP since this thread going circle and so much banters right now

I also want to say that after tomorrow i might unavaible which mean no one will going to controlling and helping this thread so better be nice and helpful with each others when i'm not around

Also no one said anything about one of my suggestions that Fear Inducement should be changed to Fear-inducing Aura, is that alright?

Which mean we shouldn't relying on Dentz
But anyway Corbin, for your last resort, call @Nehz_XZX since he genuinely help, and re-call @LordGriffin1000 as well for re-evaluate this again
@cloudyagami better make a summary on whats has been agreed and what's thing that still need to be debated (inculding Baji 2.3 megajoules feat since this is important to scale this to the low-mid-high/top tiers)
And after that execution! Better say to Nehz and Griffin that this thread need an evaluation (re-evaluation for Griffin) ASAP since this thread going circle and so much banters right now
My mind hasn't changed on anything listed in the CRT. This is no the 1st or 3rd time it has been debated. I crossed out everything that was denied. Bro will just look for another mod to prove his point that he has yet to find anyone to agree on. Im tired of this pointless debating. He honestly just needs to support different verse if he is going to be difficult everytime a change has to be made. He even shifts profiles around he didnt make before asking permission or asking other supporters if they agree

Well I know that Nehz disagrees with some of the things here because I already talked about them with him, so wait for him.
So you will take his word since he agrees with you and use it but just tried to discredit lordgriffin's opinion because he doesn't share your opinion? . Yeah you're bad support for the verse my guy. Thats very very childish.

So you will take his word since he agrees with you and use it but just tried to discredit lordgriffin's opinion because he doesn't share your opinion? . Yeah you're bad support for the verse my guy
You know, I could say the same about you, but we shouldn't be toxic.

I just realized we waited an entire hour for something to happen.

In all honesty, I don't feel like waiting any longer.

@CorbinMLG has mentioned some abilities that should probably be renamed, but other than that, everything else is perfectly fine and has been accepted.

I just realized we waited an entire hour for something to happen.

In all honesty, I don't feel like waiting any longer.

@CorbinMLG has mentioned some abilities that should probably be renamed, but other than that, everything else is perfectly fine and has been accepted.
My point exactly. Holding up everyone for something so minor and already accepted is pointless

Tried making Mikey's intelligence section better, thoughts? "Above Average normally, Genius in combat. Mikey has lead many gangs such as the Tokyo Manji Gang and Bonten, which became the biggest gang organization and the most wanted gang in all of Japan. Mikey has been stated to be a genius martial arts prodigy. At the age of 4 Mikey already had a black belt in karate, and was far more skilled than anyone in his grandpa's dojo, including gifted fighters like Baji. In elementary school, he was already able to beat delinquents with ease, and in middle school he was able to easily defeat Shion, the Black Dragon 9th Generation President. As a teen, Mikey knows numerous different martial arts, such as karate, taekwondo, boxing, and many others. Mikey also shows a great understanding of the human body, often attacking human weak points like the forehead and the neck. He can also use disarticulation, which has been stated to be one of his special skills that he sometimes uses to break people's bones, and he can even use sleep boxing. Furthermore, Mikey can defeat hundreds of gang members at once without any trouble, and he has even stated that he could beat 20000 people. When fighting Takemichi, he figured out that he was able to see into the future just after Takemichi dodged a few of his kicks."

Now that I looked at some spoilers for the next chapter it actually confirms that South's urges aren't related to Mikey's dark impulses. The dark impulses are caused by time leaping and by killing the time leaper, and the person with the dark impulses gets a dark aura. South isn't related to time traveling, and my point that their aura isn't the same so they can't be the same ability is also confirmed, because Kazutora's aura also was dark, and also this is probably why South's urges were never actually referenced as dark impulses. With this new chapter you can't argue that they are the same anymore.

So uh...

Can these be accepted now?
Now that I looked at some spoilers for the next chapter it actually confirms that South's urges aren't related to Mikey's dark impulses. The dark impulses are caused by time leaping and by killing the time leaper, and the person with the dark impulses gets a dark aura. South isn't related to time traveling, and my point that their aura isn't the same so they can't be the same ability is also confirmed, because Kazutora's aura also was dark, and also this is probably why South's urges were never actually referenced as dark impulses. With this new chapter you can't argue that they are the same anymore.

Alright, what's going on here? I just got off work and I'm asked to evaluate this thread again but I'm not following what has happened. Can someone explain what has change "exactly" please, otherwise I can't do much.

Scans would be appreciated... for those of use who don't read/watch this series.

Alright, what's going on here? I just got off work and I'm asked to evaluate this thread again but I'm not following what has happened. Can someone explain what has change "exactly" please, otherwise I can't do much.

Scans would be appreciated... for those of use who don't read/watch this series.
I'll wait for a much more knowledgeable member, as admittedly I know next to nothing about this verse.

All I know is that @CorbinMLG is delaying the inevitable lel.

Back