• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Speed Calcs Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their opinions are respected for a reason y’know. This isn’t blind faith, they’re bringing up how the calcs have a ton of illogical issues

Insulting people isn’t getting you far you know

Sorry, someone told me to do it because they were "testing something"

Anyway using momentum and mass to find speed is the best way imo to find Mikey's speed since bro literally had to move so fast that he made Taiju disapear from sight not only himself, can you prove to me that using m and m is wrong
Hear me out instead of still arguing here gather these calcs up and we'll make and staff thread and see what others have to say

Mikey kicks Taiju making him disappear from the sight:

Izana saves Kakucho:

Draken saves Takemichi:

Angry kicks Haitani's asses:

I would say these are the best/most famous feats even if I'm not sure if all can be considered blitzes but it's better to let you CGMs handle this

Swords are more dangerous than metal pipes yes. I wanted to show you that despite Kakucho being multiple times faster, Sanzu could beat him just because he used a sword while being nowhere near him physically. This also applies to guns.
Yes because weapons are force multipliers. That also comes in real life. I can't beat mike tyson with my fists. I can maybe beat him with a sword. I can nearly always kill him with a gun. But swords and guns are different.

Was it said anywhere that sanzu only gets the boost via sword and nothing else? Also the fact everyday weapons bridge that much of the gap as I said is bad. But better solve this in a staff discussion.
Nah, he can't put up a fight with him unless he use a Katana.
Kakucho would shitstomps 10 Sanzus if they were to carry a metal pipe.
But 1 Sanzu with katana is directly comparable to him.

Yes because weapons are force multipliers. That also comes in real life. I can't beat mike tyson with my fists. I can maybe beat him with a sword. I can nearly always kill him with a gun. But swords and guns are different.
The whole counterargument is that "they are multiple times faster than guns but they still think they are dangerous and can die to them", but the same thing applies to swords. Kakucho is multiple times faster than Sanzu, yet Sanzu still won.

The whole counterargument is that "they are multiple times faster than guns but they still think they are dangerous and can die to them", but the same thing applies to swords. Kakucho is multiple times faster than Sanzu, yet Sanzu still won.
But those are not in any way comparable. Guns are standard weapons with given dc and speed. Swords are used by the wielder as an extension. For the sword to be a problem means the opponent is not fast enough to avoid it easily. Which means that they are not that far apart in speed to the point where just swinging a sword bridges the gap.

But those are not in any way comparable. Guns are standard weapons with given dc and speed. Swords are used by the wielder as an extension. For the sword to be a problem means the opponent is not fast enough to avoid it easily. Which means that they are not that far apart in speed to the point where just swinging a sword bridges the gap.
I'm talking about the Kakucho vs Sanzu fight. Kakucho is multiple times faster than Sanzu, even with his sword, but once Sanzu was able to hit Kakucho the fight was over. Kakucho is faster than Sanzu with a sword by a great amount. Kakucho still thinks Sanzu is dangerous despite the speed gap. Sanzu manages to kill Kakucho after getting in one good hit. Replace sword with gun and you get what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back