• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Speed Calcs Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalesean027, CloverDragon03, me and probably any calc group member that has participated on these threads.

I wonder if it would be a good idea to create a staff-only thread where Calc group members discuss/calculate the feats that are deemed valid and don't require many assumptions.
If someone is willing to gather up the relevant feats and do a staff only then yeah I will

If someone is willing to gather up the relevant feats and do a staff only then yeah I will
I will, I just want to know if for the moment I should leave the profiles as they are now or I have to downgrade the speed removing the calcs, I'll make a list of some feats in some minutes

Is anyone here actually willing to read my arguments?
there isn't any point, they won't listen to reason and people will trust the CGMS who literally have no degree's in physics and only have experience, it makes sense right ? This wiki is screwed, these debates are dumb because they stonewall

Is anyone here actually willing to read my arguments?
If you mean the shit about angry or whatever then yall were literally told otherwise by chariot already

Post in thread 'Tokyo Revengers Speed Calcs Conclusion' https://vsbattles.com/threads/tokyo-revengers-speed-calcs-conclusion.156529/post-5929489

Post in thread 'Tokyo Revengers Speed Calcs Conclusion' https://vsbattles.com/threads/tokyo-revengers-speed-calcs-conclusion.156529/post-5929512

And still have yet to provide any proof that in the narrative these guys are hypersonic to high hypersonic and see the speed of guns as a non issue. Yall have direct statements and sending me a guy combat stomping another guy ain't evidence at all for yall claims cause that shit would still be textbook FTE narratively

If you mean the shit about angry or whatever then yall were literally told otherwise by chariot already

Post in thread 'Tokyo Revengers Speed Calcs Conclusion' https://vsbattles.com/threads/tokyo-revengers-speed-calcs-conclusion.156529/post-5929489

Post in thread 'Tokyo Revengers Speed Calcs Conclusion' https://vsbattles.com/threads/tokyo-revengers-speed-calcs-conclusion.156529/post-5929512

And still have yet to provide any proof that in the narrative these guys are hypersonic to high hypersonic and see the speed of guns as a non issue. Yall have direct statements and sending me a guy combat stomping another guy ain't evidence at all for yall claims cause that shit would still be textbook FTE narratively
Are you joking or being serious ?

Mikey kicks Taiju making him disappear from the sight:

Izana saves Kakucho:

Draken saves Takemichi:

Angry kicks Haitani's asses:

I would say these are the best/most famous feats even if I'm not sure if all can be considered blitzes but it's better to let you CGMs handle this

I do think staff discussion is by far the best solution to both solve the issue and not delete the whole verse as well as shed some more light on the issue. I can't however make a thread about it so if anyone could do it and then move it there it would be good.

You linked random links that don't contribute to corbin's argument

ALSO YOU SHOULD BE PROVING TO US WHY THERE SCARED OF GUN SPEED AND NOT GUNS AP, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND MY GUY

ALSO YOU SHOULD BE PROVING TO US WHY THERE SCARED OF GUN SPEED AND NOT GUNS AP, NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND MY GUY
The verse is a fart away from being deleted at worst and nuked of everything above subsonic so maybe try a different approach. I would suggest either you, morris or corbin would ask for permission in the staff discussion thread if it does happen and maybe try something there and accept whatever comes of it.

there isn't any point, they won't listen to reason and people will trust the CGMS who literally have no degree's in physics and only have experience, it makes sense right ? This wiki is screwed, these debates are dumb because they stonewall
y'ain't need a degree in physics to be a CGM y'just need to show mathematical skill and understanding of the wiki's standards for calcs
idk why you keep mentioning that like it's some kind of gotcha
"AHA you don't have a diploma therefore you aren't certified to have a 'good at math' sticker on a vs debating site. checkmate." cmon man.

Nah the burden of proof has been on you guys the entire time it's literally your claim and what you're trying to prove that these guys are indeed 3x-10x faster than bullets and that only the AP is a problem and so far no one in the series has stated this
Mikey kicks Taiju making him disappear from the sight:

Izana saves Kakucho:

Draken saves Takemichi:

Angry kicks Haitani's asses:

I would say these are the best/most famous feats even if I'm not sure if all can be considered blitzes but it's better to let you CGMs handle this
Yeah go ahead and make the staff thread with those scans and the calcs that were done for them previously

The verse is a fart away from being deleted at worst and nuked of everything above subsonic so maybe try a different approach. I would suggest either you, morris or corbin would ask for permission in the staff discussion thread if it does happen and maybe try something there and accept whatever comes of it.
Nah dude, your the opposition

This argument is rigged, rigged, rigged

Morris has brought up an argument against that, but not what I'm talking about. I brought up a new reasoning for the dashing feat that I mentioned over 10 times now and it got ignored every time. I have also talked about the Draken feat but no responses regarding that either. I would gladly write a proper explanation of the Izana bullet feat as well but I won't bother if everyone will ignore that as well.

y'ain't need a degree in physics to be a CGM y'just need to show mathematical skill and understanding of the wiki's standards for calcs
"AHA you don't have a diploma therefore you aren't certified to have a 'good at math' sticker on a vs debating site. checkmate." cmon man.
Nobel required at least.

...Gun speeds don't vary. Katana and knife speeds do wtf is this even. Also yes this just means the gap is really small and having a weapon bridges a significant part of the gap. No idea why it's so difficult to understand that. Actually those feats are really bad because that means their difference is really small to the point swinging a weapon makes everyone a threat because they are fast enough to cut everyone. Yeah the difference between tiers seems to be really small.
Kakucho is already massively faster than Sanzu.

Sanzu is directly comparable to Ran Haitani, who's also a weapon user, however ran only use baton, using that things doesn't change that much (they're still the same tier using that).

But when Sanzu uses weapon, he's directly comparable to Kakucho.

What I'm trying to say is, the degree of how dangerous these weapons (the type of weapons that can kill on impact) are exaggerated in Tokyo revengers. Kakucho should already be massively faster if Sanzu use stick, staff or something else.

These guys are respected and their opinions seem to be final though, it would be good to have some fkcn backing up that these guys know when a certain method should be used, I was talking with morris and arnoldstone someone who studies physics at a college level gave him that method, yet these cgms don't want to give reason as to why using Mikey's mass is wrong, checkmate ? when did I say that
Nah the burden of proof has been on you guys the entire time it's literally your claim and what you're trying to prove that these guys are indeed 3x-10x faster than bullets and that only the AP is a problem and so far no one in the series has stated this
Yeah go ahead and make the staff thread with those scans and the calcs that were done for them previously
My guy, we didn't create the thread, it was your "team" why can't you prove to us it was the speed they were scared of, you guys are ... at debating, your scared to have a long lasting debate and so other CGM'S who couldn't care less just agree with you, dumb ahhh website

Kakucho is already massively faster than Sanzu.

Sanzu is directly comparable to Ran Haitani, who's also a weapon user, however ran only use baton, using that things doesn't change that much (they're still the same tier using that).

But when Sanzu uses weapon, he's directly comparable to Kakucho.

What I'm trying to say is, the degree of how dangerous these weapons (the type of weapons that can kill on impact) are exaggerated in Tokyo revengers. Kakucho should already be massively faster if Sanzu use stick, staff or something else.
Was it said anywhere that sanzu only gets the boost via sword and nothing else? Also the fact everyday weapons bridge that much of the gap as I said is bad. But better solve this in a staff discussion.

Blud it's certainly not just for understanding wiki standards and calc methods case there are hundreds of user who do this on a daily basis I'm pretty sure about half the CGMs at least myself included have studied into some mathematics and physics principals outside of the wiki and brought those kinds of calcs to the wiki to change them up and rework how we do things or invent new methods. But I'm not gonna argue this with you

Blud it's certainly not just for understanding wiki standards and calc methods case there are hundreds of user who do this on a daily basis I'm pretty sure about half the CGMs at least myself included have studied into some mathematics and physics principals outside of the wiki and brought those kinds of calcs to the wiki to change them up and rework how we do things or invent new methods. But I'm not gonna argue this with you
give me one solid reason as to why using Mikey's mass isn't correct

Of course. I'm not belittling anything, I'm just saying that becoming a CGM doesn't require a certificate from a college with the seal of authenticity lol.

We have told you guys 50 times why the characters are FTB, your arguments aren't good enough, YOUR THE OPPOSITION, YOUR MEANT TO PROVE IT NOT US, yall got your priorities mixed up, this verse is finished since I can tell you right now this is rigged

YOU SHOULD PROVE TO US WHY NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND REMEMBER THIS, YOU DIDN'T GIVE SUFFICIENT PROOF ON WHY THEY ARE SCARED OF GUNS FOR SPEED AND NOT AP

Rigged, Rigged, Rigged
Bro, clear your tone.

Draken saves Takemitchi from bullets:
Draken was no where near Takemichi, we know he came from the left side of Takemichi, the argument that its an outlier is a big one and an odd one, I presume that its a joke because I've seen verses like Spy x family go from 1000 m/s to 11000 m/s and from wall level to city block level (LOL), either way we know that Draken saved Takemichi after the bullets were fired in order of the panels, so 1700 m/s makes sense, Outlier makes no sense however,
1. Yor got that from spiking a volleyball so hard it went into Space in two Goddamn panels.

2. She's still only Wall level from it, as the feat was lowballed into the Earth's core first using Escape Velocity (~11,000 m/s), and then lowballed even further using the minimum speed required to launch an object that high (~8,500 m/s), and even then it only applies to her Attack Speed using projectiles, not her Combat Speed (which is still just >>1000 m/s from Yor >> Loid > Fiona scaling).

City Block level was only gotten from using the [Standard One Panel] timeframe of 5 seconds, which led to her being Massively Hypersonic+.

3. Stop bringing up other Verses to justify TR Calcs, especially when other Verses have no where near as flimsy justifications for the ratings as TR does.

It should be simple. Kakucho can tank a metal pipe hit to the back of the head from Sanzu. Sanzu can't put up a fight if he doesn't have his sword. Also look at what Sanzu said there.
I mean swords are much more dangerous than metal pipes. While yes metal pipes are dangerous they need to hit specific places to instakill. The sword just cuts which makes it efficient.

Nah absolutely I'm not stroking that kinda ego to be saying that either but I'm not gonna let him shit talk all of these guys
Your definition of shit talking is skewed, I'm just saying CGM opinions are FAR to respected on this forsaken wiki

Anyway using momentum and mass to find speed is the best way imo to find Mikey's speed since bro literally had to move so fast that he made Taiju disapear from sight not only himself, can you prove to me that using m and m is wrong

I’m starting to agree more and more with a verse deletion here
:geek:
1. Yor got that from spiking a volleyball so hard it went into Space in two Goddamn panels.

2. She's still only Wall level from it, as the feat was lowballed into the Earth's core first using Escape Velocity (~11,000 m/s), and then lowballed even further using the minimum speed required to launch an object that high (~8,500 m/s), and even then it only applies to her Attack Speed using projectiles, not her Combat Speed (which is still just >>1000 m/s from Yor >> Loid > Fiona scaling).

City Block level was only gotten from using the [Standard One Panel] timeframe of 5 seconds, which led to her being Massively Hypersonic+.

3. Stop bringing up other Verses to justify TR Calcs, especially when other Verses have no where near as flimsy justifications for the ratings as TR does.
My whole thing was that It's not an outlier, can you prove it's an outlier

I mean swords are much more dangerous than metal pipes. While yes metal pipes are dangerous they need to hit specific places to instakill. The sword just cuts which makes it efficient.
Swords are more dangerous than metal pipes yes. I wanted to show you that despite Kakucho being multiple times faster, Sanzu could beat him just because he used a sword while being nowhere near him physically. This also applies to guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back