• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Speed Calcs Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
In any case, some of the supporters of this were have been driving our calc group members nuts with their relentless unreasonable demands, so if you all want this verse to be possible to develop properly in the future, you will need to shape up and simply accept their judgements.

Sync should be reported anyway, these changes are being debated on, can you really still change them when there being argued on
Under discussion ? They literally approved and when I said I would make the changes I was ignored, it was pointed out to me only after I had already done all the work. I apologized as I forgot about the 2 days needed. Just because you want revenge you don't have to point your finger at me.
I apologize again to @Antvasima @Lonkitt for creating I inconvenience of the changes too early but as I said it was an forgetfulness

Last edited:
Under discussion ? They literally approved and when I said I would make the changes I was ignored, it was pointed out to me only after I had already done all the work. I apologized as I forgot about the 2 days needed. Just because you want revenge you don't have to point your finger at me
I don't want revenge buddy, I just think you have a certain agenda or something, I mean you changed Mikey to superhuman speed my guy...
Since you are at least 3 times as fast of a projectile as you claim the verse could safely dodge Take is save both being a God tier of the verse has the strength to fling him many feet. Zefra's point I think is the nonsense that given the speed of calculations that even verse God tiers are afraid of guns without ever having shown a feat of "dodging" on them, which should come easy to them. I think this is it, but I don't want to venture on words that are not mine
Takemichi ain't a god tier of the verse when that happened my guy, God tiers aren't afraid of guns because of their speed, its because of their damage, I LITERALLY EXPLAINED THIS 50 TIMES, CAN YOU READ my arguments instead of yapping about whatever this is

Sync should be reported anyway, these changes are being debated on, can you really still change them when there being argued on
There is no debate actually. The changes can be applied. This 48 hours time is just an extension to maybe change views on some matters but the changes are already accepted.

Takemichi ain't a god tier of the verse when that happened my guy, God tiers aren't afraid of guns because of their speed, its because of their damage, I LITERALLY EXPLAINED THIS 50 TIMES, CAN YOU READ my arguments instead of yapping about whatever this is
Do you have a scan actually saying it isn't the speed, but the damage that's an issue?

I don't want revenge buddy, I just think you have a certain agenda or something, I mean you changed Mikey to superhuman speed my guy...

You've been following so well that you don't know that I Mikey's profile I didn't change it. takemichi is not a God tier of the verse...He fought the more powerful version of Mikey DI damaging it 🙏🏻 Only South has feat on a less powerful Mikey DI version of the final Arc

Last edited:
There is no debate actually. The changes can be applied. This 48 hours time is just an extension to maybe change views on some matters but the changes are already accepted.
There is a debate
Do you have a scan actually saying it isn't the speed, but the damage that's an issue?
Do you have a scan that there saying the speed is the issue with the use of a gun ?
You've been following so well that you don't know that I Mikey's profile I didn't change it. takemichi is not a God tier of the verse...He fought the more powerful version of Mikey DI damaging it 🙏🏻
MY GUY, YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE SERIES, THIS WAS BEFORE TAKEMICHI FOUGHT MIKEY, TAKEMICHI DIDN'T HAVE RESOLUTION HERE

takemichi is not a God tier of the verse...He fought the more powerful version of Mikey DI damaging it 🙏🏻
Yeah damaging Mikey after he gets a power up (Resolution) which led him to be comparable to Kakucho.
Takemichi during that time was barely comparable or even weaker than characters like Chifuyu.

I'm getting angry so I will distance myself a little bit, I don't care what you guys think anymore since I feel like I am debating with a concrete wall, Expect a upgrade thread soon downplayers !

Yeah damaging Mikey after he gets a power up (Resolution) which led him to be comparable to Kakucho.
Takemichi during that time was barely comparable or even weaker than characters like Chifuyu.
Enhancement makes it a God tier by having feat on them. Would feats with enhancement be invalid ?. This resolution I don't remember being stat anywhere

Was asking an actual question there because such a scan would help immensely. I'll take your snark to mean there isn't one though.
Meaning your explanation isn't confirmed.
Who has to provide info? The positive claim or the negative one? Or the most likely?

Anyone if what's being asked is reasonable, let's not get into this discord behavior of who needs to do what. If someone asks something of you and it ain't something dumb, you may as well just do it to save everyone's time of going back and forth if a scan could have prevented it.

Though, in this case they're making the claim that speed isn't the issue but solely the damage and are treating that as a hard fact. Acting like that's the sole reason and speed isn't at all a factor would require at least an implication, otherwise, it's merely guesswork and not actually confirmed.

Enhancement makes it a God tier by having feat on them. Would feats with enhancement be invalid ?. This resolution I don't remember being stat anywhere
Yup it doesn't inherently boots his stats, it reveals it.

Final arc Takemichi is directly relative to Kakucho.

But during the time when Draken blitzed the shooters, he was weaker than characters who got blitzed by a character who Kakucho shitstomped.

Yup it doesn't inherently boots his stats, it reveals it.

Final arc Takemichi is directly relative to Kakucho.

But during the time when Draken blitzed the shooters, he was weaker than characters who got blitzed by a character who Kakucho shitstomped.
I'm not gonna deal with whoever thinks these 2 Takemichi versions are equal in terms of physical capabilities

I'm not gonna deal with whoever thinks these 2 Takemichi versions are equal in terms of physical capabilities
Literally the definition of trolls, no point in arguing with them since they lack the comprehension to read the series, what's your discord ? Maybe we can create another thread upgrading it in the future

This strawman fallacy is delicious. Never said they are equal, I said because of them he has God tier feat, so I don't see why not put him among them. Goku early DBS is not God tier because it rivals beerus Thx too ssj god, fabulous

Last edited:
It would also mean your debunk isn't confirmed
You know I was asking to help your case. Stop with your toxic behavior lad.

But also not really, you made the claim that speed is a non-issue and that damage is the only reason it's an issue, that's complete conjecture on your part as per your own admission. In this situation you kinda have to prove that's actually the case, otherwise the fact them being 10x the speed of them actually is a blatant red flag. 10x ain't nothing, especially at a distance, they'd look borderline slow motion.

You know I was asking to help your case. Stop with your toxic behavior lad.

But also not really, you made the claim that speed is a non-issue and that damage is the only reason it's an issue, that's complete conjecture on your part as per your own admission. In this situation you kinda have to prove that's actually the case, otherwise the fact them being 10x the speed of them actually is a blatant red flag. 10x ain't nothing, especially at a distance, they'd look borderline slow motion.
Not really, you guys are the ones debunking it, you should prove to the supporters why speed is an issue, ya got your priorities mixed up, but since I feel like this is a very downplayed verse I know you could not care less and will remain with your original opinion because no one wants to listen to TR supporters
Bros really threatening people with threads. Wth is going on. What is dis?

YouTube intel community?☠️
Lets just hope it doesn't turn into the reddit scaling community

Not really, you guys are the ones debunking it, you should prove to the supporters why speed is an issue, ya got your priorities mixed up, but since I feel like this is a very downplayed verse I know you could not care less and will remain with your original opinion because no one wants to listen to TR supporters

Hey Man. Why do you keep sending shade?

“ya got your priorities mixed up” isn’t necessary and “I know you could not care less” is just putting words in their mouth. Just stop being shady. And stop acting like TR supporters are victims. When they clearly aren’t. They built this reputation.

This strawman fallacy is delicious. Never said they are equal, I said because of them he has God tier feat, so I don't see why not put him among them. Goku early DBS is not God tier because it rivals beerus Thx too ssj god, fabulous
Don't put words in my mouth, I'm not strawmanning you, I'm just putting out a statement. It's not my problem if you feel affected by it.

Zefra and I are TR Supporters like you. Being a supporter does not mean bringing as much verse as possible.

Hey Man. Why do you keep sending shade?

“ya got your priorities mixed up” isn’t necessary and “I know you could not care less” is just putting words in their mouth. Just stop being shady. And stop acting like TR supporters are victims. When they clearly aren’t. They built this reputation.
I am sending shade on purpose, none of us have been listened to, I don't care, its putting words in their mouth but its their opinion I can guarantee you this

Your using the word "Victim" a little to lightly my guy, they aren't victims but I can understand now why these threads last so long, I doubt its the TR scalers, I think its the fact that every for every 1 TR supporter there is 5 opposing them, this is kind of a problem because it creates an environment where people automatically assume that one supporter is wrong and is being stubborn

Not really, you guys are the ones debunking it
I was actually trying to give you an out - an actual argument. If someone actually said the damage was the issue, not the speed in-verse, you'd be able to completely shut down the "guns a threat" argument because we'd know explicitly why.

Like, if you want I could go back and systematically go over everything you said and argue with you if it'd please you 🗿
, you should prove to the supporters why speed is an issue,
No? The burden of proof is on you.
You made the claim that speed is a literal non-factor and the only reason it's an issue is damage, and you touted that as part of your explanation/debunk and as fact.
This isn't true, they never once say that, you merely made it up to align with your argument. Could it be true? Maybe, but it definitely isn't confirmed nor is an actual rebuttal to any of the arguments against you without proof that's actually why.

And in case you haven't picked up on it, everyone thinks half the calcs are utter bogus, as in half the feats that support your stance don't actually exist, more or less making the "speed isn't an issue" a self-fulfilling argument.
ya got your priorities mixed up, but since I feel like this is a very downplayed verse I know you could not care less and will remain with your original opinion because no one wants to listen to TR supporters
Man why you acting like I'm some big TR enemy, I'm only here because someone kept going off about JoJo 🗿

I'll agree with whoever puts out an argument I feel is more accurate to the source material and based on fact, whether that's you or the "downplayers", I couldn't give less of a ****.
I am sending shade on purpose, none of us have been listened to, I don't care, its putting words in their mouth but its their opinion I can guarantee you this
Untitled521_20230202233338.png

I was actually trying to give you an out - an actual argument. If someone actually said the damage was the issue, not the speed in-verse, you'd be able to completely shut down the "guns a threat" argument because we'd know explicitly why.

Like, if you want I could go back and systematically go over everything you said and argue with you if it'd please you 🗿

You made the claim that speed is a literal non-factor and the only reason it's an issue is damage, and you touted that as part of your explanation/debunk and as fact.
This isn't true, they never once say that, you merely made it up to align with your argument. Could it be true? Maybe, but it definitely isn't confirmed nor is an actual rebuttal to any of the arguments against you without proof that's actually why.

And in case you haven't picked up on it, everyone thinks half the calcs are utter bogus, as in half the feats that support your stance don't actually exist, more or less making the "speed isn't an issue" a self-fulfilling argument.

Man why you acting like I'm some big TR enemy, I'm only here because someone kept going off about JoJo 🗿

I'll agree with whoever puts out an argument I feel is more accurate to the source material and based on fact, whether that's you or the "downplayers", I couldn't give less of a ****.

Untitled521_20230202233338.png
My exact reaction to the last statement. Bro is conceding to sending shade ☠️

My guy, this isn't my thing, your meant to prove why your debunk is valid not the other way around, can you prove to me that they're scared of it because of the speed ? If you can't I see no reason to keep debating

I made the claim after you made your claim saying that speed is a factor and that its an outlier

My guy, I'm arguing for two feats, not the other feats

I ain't talking about you, you've been pretty civil

My guy you are not a TR supporter, I'm sure its just a shtick for you to seem like the good guy
There are people who believe the earth is flat. You can think what you want, my life does not change because of your opinion based on hating the downgrade of a verse you like. You can continue to use this barbaric language with poor respect, it only shows your childishness. I hope you can not hate me and get along someday , it would make me very happy

There are people who believe the earth is flat. You can think what you want, my life does not change because of your opinion based on hating the downgrade of a verse you like. You can continue to use this barbaric language with poor respect, it only shows your childishness. I hope you can not hate me and get along someday , it would make me very happy
Have you done anything for the verse other then debunk and edit character profiles to make them superhuman (your not a supporter)

I don't hate you my guy I just think your "supporting" is not supporting, my childishness could not matter less, I have no use of barbaric language

Have you done anything for the verse other then debunk and edit character profiles to make them superhuman (your not a supporter)

I don't hate you my guy I just think your "supporting" is not supporting, my childishness could not matter less, I have no use of barbaric language

Supporter on this wiki means those who like the work of fiction , not those who scale it higher. I've been a supporter for 1 month, is I've been on this wiki a little longer. it's hard that I could have done many things. ( Using unnecessary swear words I find barbaric)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back