• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tokyo Revengers Speed Calcs Conclusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say draken blitzed the guys themselves which would be evident consider their reactions and the events after and lets say he did so from even just 5m away then

5m/.0291= 171.821306 (Subsonic+)

And yes its possible to have blitzed the guys and been there right before they pulled the trigger that would just be him arriving before they react pulling the trigger all the way back thus negating the need for him to have blitzed the bullets and considering the surroundings again being fairly open at the part of the amusement park they were at you'd have to assume Draken traveled at least 5m to be away from any obustructions still even on top of that assuming he came from a certain direction and which adds another layer of assumptions we just dont have.

I just think its safer to either not use the feat at all or calculate it as draken blitzing the guys and not the bullets cause otherwise you'd get some outliery stuff see let me use values from your blog below

1.27m/450m/s = 2.82222222 milliseconds

5m/2.82222222 milliseconds = 1771.65354m/s (hypersonic) which would be an insane outlier in which case making the feat invalid for use anyways cause if these guys were hypersonic then not a single one of them would consider guns a threat and could honestly bullet time them
If possible, fine scans from before the gunshot, and you're gonna pixel scale the distance to the nearest obstruction and use that as the minimum distance ig

Speaking about outlier , Up to How many meters per second will the Speed Calculation be accepred if the feats are recalculated?

I still don't believe hypersonic is an outlier and I am still waiting for you to prove that it is an outlier
I'm still waiting for you to explain why Senju let Draken suicide for no reason but yeah I won't reply unless a valid justification is given since I believe you ignored me when I asked this the first time

THE MAIN TOPIC is that many CGMs disagree with those calcs (yes everyone of them) and as support of that in order to debunk the super+ in the verse there are proofs that the characters aren't meant to be faster than bullets in first place I guess I'll just make the examples again:

• Draken who is supposed to be 4x time faster than a gun states that a gun is a dangerous weapon
  • Takemichi who even without vision is supersonic define the use of a gun as going too far
  • Draken and Takemichi are worried about Mikey when a gun is pointed at him and yeah Mikey can basically blitz the entire verse so he is far superior to characters who are supposed to be super+
  • Izana who is aware that Mikey is 4x time faster than a bullet still decides to use a gun in order to finish him because he couldn't win by his own
  • Kakucho who is supposed to be supersonic needed the help of Izana because alone he couldn't dodge the bullets so he would have literally die if Kisaki would have shot but still somehow he is supersonic
  • Senju for some reason decided to don't do a thing to save Takemichi when she was literaly near him and just waited for Draken to suicide for them when she could just step out with Takemichi since she should be 4x time faster than a bullet and the gun was 5 meters away

The author doesn't mean them to be faster than a bullet and the funny thing is that all this is made by god tiers of the verse like come on

Anyway we provided comments and some CGMs already commented with a total of 7 CGMs saying the calcs are bad

I don't know what do you want more

And still you guys will argue those characters are extremely faster than bullets
I never thought of it that way but these reasoning are solid. I think we should delete the entire speed section of the verse (if everyone is fine with it) and reevaluate them.

For Draken it most certainly is hell for most of the verse hypersonic is completely outliery half the guys who died to getting shot wouldn't have gotten shot if they were hypersonic to hypersonic+

Let me give you an example and this is less than what the ends for Mikey you have can do. So let's say a bullet with a speed of 450m/s travels 10m by your guys's logic in the time it took the bullet to travel even 10m Mikey could've traveled at least 50m at a speed of 2250m/s and still be slower than he was when he kicked that guy to the ground

Mind you these guys have ******* fought Mikey and some would even downscale his speeds so being real with yallselves this would mean anyone there when any of these guys got shot would be able to ******* not only outpace the bullets by at least 3-4x over but would have had plenty of time to also save each other and get out of the way before the bullets even reached each other... and you're saying this about a verse that considers guns dangerous above all else and has several characters who literally just die getting shot without being able to move out of the way remotely

Half of the calcs aren't even remotely valid by wiki standards and are unusable which ain't even up for denate and these other one's are either outliers or just not even valid feats i.e the Angry calc
Gonna bump this again cause literally the entire setting and narrative falls apart if we say these characters are anything ranging from hypersonic to high hypersonic like yall think that's the one of the primary signs of an outlier

Gonna bump this again cause literally the entire setting and narrative falls apart if we say these characters are anything ranging from hypersonic to high hypersonic like yall think that's the one of the primary signs of an outlier
Its for the effect, what do you think Wakui should have done ? Explode them with TNT ? Mikey wasn't scared of guns and has never been afraid of a gun pointed at his head, the only time he died with a gun was when he WANTED to, which is why the Mikey kicks Taiju feat makes sense

What ?

It makes sense for a superhuman verse, btw your saying anyone, I am almost caught up with the manga and even I know that the difference with mid tiers and high tiers is like a difference of 100x, Angry can blitz 4 mid tiers but gets LOW DIFFED in his STRONGEST form by a high tier who is only top 10, so the high tiers being hypersonic makes sense since Angry can peform feats like blitzing someone from 5 metres away ect not to mention other feats by mid and low tiers

Its for the effect, what do you think Wakui should have done ? Explode them with TNT ? Mikey wasn't scared of guns and has never been afraid of a gun pointed at his head, the only time he died with a gun was when he WANTED to, which is why the Mikey kicks Taiju feat makes sense
This is defeated by your own logic if you say mikey is just suicidal and the Mikey taiju feat in fact doesn't make sense or work by wiki standards with the way its currently calculated as I've literally shown here

You can't upscale the momentum with his weight correct it

It won't net anything near hypersonic when the recalc is done and in fact I'll show you as much

If possible, fine scans from before the gunshot, and you're gonna pixel scale the distance to the nearest obstruction and use that as the minimum distance ig
scan, unless I'm missing something this is the most reasonable way where Draken could have come in, the only problem is that after Takemichi jumps on Senju reducing the distance we see here so idk maybe the half (assumption) I'll send the chapter just in case, anyway it would be good if we can come up with a decent calc of this feat so the speed doesn't become superhuman for the god tiers

EDIT: it's a very open space so it's hard to say where Draken could have come from

This is defeated by your own logic if you say mikey is just suicidal and the Mikey taiju feat in fact doesn't make sense or work by wiki standards with the way its currently calculated as I've literally shown here
It won't net anything near hypersonic when the recalc is done and in fact I'll show you as much
If was sub+ originally like 250 m/s or something. That seems reasonable

**** it I won't even have to because before the momentum wank we already got a speed value and it was this:
7.92595/(1/70)= 554.8165m/s so Mikey the speed god of the verse would be mach 1.6 over 3x away from being anywhere near hypersonic at all

**** it I won't even have to because before the momentum wank we already got a speed value and it was this:
7.92595/(1/70)= 554.8165m/s so Mikey the speed god of the verse would be mach 1.6 over 3x away from being anywhere near hypersonic at all
(1/70) was debunked or something.

scan, unless I'm missing something this is the most reasonable way where Draken could have come in, the only problem is that after Takemichi jumps on Senju reducing the distance we see here so idk maybe the half (assumption) I'll send the chapter just in case, anyway it would be good if we can come up with a decent calc of this feat so the speed doesn't become superhuman for the god tiers

EDIT: it's a very open space so it's hard to say where Draken could have come from
Yeah this should work considering that's the closest obstruction and we literally see there ain't shit there but open area for at least 5m distance in any direction

"that means the calc aint valid"
did you get a reply to that, I want multiple CGM opinions since its a new way to calc speed

Im busy atm Ill reply soon

WAIT TILL MORE SUPPORTERS COME BEFORE MAKING ANY CONCLUSIONS PLEASE

that means the calc aint valid"
did you get a reply to that, I want multiple CGM opinions since its a new way to calc speed
Agnaa is literally a CGM like come now and even DMUA said they were sus of it so I'm not gonna do this with ya

Yeah this should work considering that's the closest obstruction and we literally see there ain't shit there but open area for at least 5m distance in any direction

yeah so it's just angsizing, and what do you suggest for reaction? is it really ok to use 0,029 s for a complete random?

yeah so it's just angsizing, and what do you suggest for reaction? is it really ok to use 0,029 s for a complete random?
Nah its not you can use the slower ones tbh since they're just average guys

We have no reason to assume these guys are trained athletes so .2 is fine
By angsizing and by using 0,2 I got athletic human, even if we assume 5 m it's just 25 m/s, calc, idk how to feel about this

EDIT: I feel like this feat doesn't go anywhere with taking it as a blitz ( with 10 m is just 50 m/s)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back