• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Justice for Tokyo Revengers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MorrisHatesYou

Username Only
This is an extremely important CRT and I don't want this thread to devolve like the previous threads, so I kindly request everyone to be calm and sensible so we can have proper conversation.
I find it very unfortunate how half of the things I'm gonna post here are something I've always said which got ignored just because of the verse's reputation, but it is what it is, I'm hoping we'd be heard this time.

1) Dark Impulses Mikey should have fear inducement back.
This is simple, the ability is removed in this thread, but due to bad justification, the actual justification is not addressed there so he should have it back. The ability got accepted by Mr.Duedate here.

2) Fixing the scaling chain.
The scaling chain right now is really bad, everyone got scaled to Subsonic+ even though both the Subsonic+ scales are done by top 2 of the verses, Izana and Mikey.

Only Izana and Mikey should scale to any speed feat done by them.

This is how the scaling chain goes:
Mikey=Izana> South> Kakucho> Takemichi (final arc)> Senju > Angry> Taiju>= Mucho> Wakasa=Benkei> Inui=Koko> Draken> Hanma> Osanai> Mid tiers (Chifuyu, Baji, Ryusei, Kazutora, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Peh Yan, Pah Chin, Smiley, Ran, Rindou, Sanzu, Mochi> Low tiers (Takemichi [before final arc], Kisaki, Akkun, Makoto, Takuya, Yamagishi, Shion, Kojiro).

Reasoning:
Mikey's position is self explanatory.
Izana was able to dominate Mikey in Tenjiku fight even when Mikey was going all out.
South is 3rd because he defeated characters like Kakucho and Senju, and only lost to Mikey, the reason why Izana is higher because South got defeated with low difficulty by Mikey, while Mikey had much harder time against Izana.

Mucho defeated Inui with low difficulty, Wakasa and Benkei defeated Inui and Koko with high difficulty. So this makes Mucho scale above Wakasa and Benkei.
The reason why Inui and Koko scales higher than Draken is because Wakasa fought Base South a lot better than Draken did, and Inui and Koko are only slightly weaker than Wakasa and Benkei.

Draken scales above Hanma because he defeated Hanma, however it is with a high difficulty.

Osanai defeated Pah Chin, who's a mid tier, with a low difficulty, so by default, Osanai scales above all mid tiers.

Scaling Taiju is a bit hard, but we can know that he defeated Inui with low difficulty, same as Mucho.
Angry scales above Taiju because Taiju had problem fighting against Wakasa and Benkei although he defeated them, while Angry was capable of defeating Mucho with a low difficulty, who should be A LOT stronger than Wakasa or Benkei. But we don't really know how Mucho would deal with both of them. So Taiju and Mucho would be pretty relative, but it doesn't hurt to place Taiju higher than Mucho since he has better narrative.

Kakucho scales above Angry because he defeated Angry with low difficulty.
Takemichi in the final arc is relative to Kakucho, but I placed Kakucho higher since he was much more physically active during Tenjiku arc than in final arc.

The hardest part is deciding where Senju scales since only her notable serious fight is against South.
We'd have to use Kakucho as a base for the scaling of Senju.
Kakucho in the final arc was supposed to get KO'D by Takemichi (since Takemichi's full power was revealed), but then after Mikey mentioned about Izana, Kakucho got back his fighting spirit and he went comparable to Takemichi.
So we have two different versions of Kakucho, the one without fighting spirit who was depressed because of Izana's death and the one with fighting spirit, the difference between these two Kakucho(s) is very high since like I said, the Kakucho with fighting spirit can (who was comparable to Takemichi) can KO Kakucho without fighting spirit in a single hit.

The Kakucho without the fighting spirit is already absurdly strong, because in the flashbacks he was able to push South to his dark urges, and when Senju knocked south down, South said that it's been a while since he's that fired up, he should be directly referencing the fight he had with Kakucho since he tend to recruit the stronger members to his gang, here he recruited the S-62 generation and Kakucho.
Also when the legendary duo got upper hand against South, South looked down on them, but when Kakucho was knocked out by Mikey, he was very surprised.

South with urges has three different versions, the first one is when he was against the legendary duo, the second is stronger and it is when he fought Senju, the third one is the strongest, and that was against Mikey.

The South Kakucho fought is in between the first and second version, with second version being closer.

So based on this, Kakucho with fighting spirit can KO the Kakucho who is near South second urge version and Senju. So Kakucho with fighting spirit will scale above Senju.

So, only Izana and Mikey should scale to feats done by them.
South, Kakucho, Takemichi, Senju and Angry should be in the same vaccum.
Taiju and Mucho should scale similarly.
Wakasa, Benkei, Inui and Koko should also scale to one another.
Same with Draken and Hanma.
Osanai should be above mid tiers, but lower than Draken and Hanma.
All mid tiers should scale to one another.
Low tiers are characters who can get KO'D by mid tiers with a single strike, their scaling is not that consistent, they're just slightly stronger than average delinquents.

3) Clarifying Izana's gun feat.

This is the entire feat.

I find this really funny how this feat got removed, someone tried to remove the Izana's feat in this thread which was dedicated to remove other feats. The guy was rather clueless about the context of Izana body's moving on its own being related to the feat itself, so I brought up that and addressed that Izana's body moved in reaction to the gun being fired, the guy then randomly said that Izana's reaction was Kisaki's saying "Die", I told him why he was wrong, he never did address any of my points and randomly said that this feat is not for the thread even though he brought it up. And he then said the same thing he said before in this thread without being able to debunk any of the things I've brought up before, and then sadly, it was automatically agreed upon by Therefir without any of the genuine supporters being able to voice their opinions.

I'll just say what I've said before to rebunk the feat. This got ignored like 4 times, so I'll say it here.

The first Gunshot was shown
EXCLUSIVELY on Kisaki's panel, meaning the gun was shot first, Izana's movement was only depicted right after that. But some people (mainly fans of characters/verses whom Mikey/Tokyo Revengers is compared to) aren't satisfied with that, I'll give a deeper explanation.

So, Izana's movement when he saved Kakucho was involuntary, as he mentioned his body moved on its own. The narrative in the chapter's conclusion also supports this notion. This leads us to consider two potential triggers, the gunshot or Kisaki's statement "Die."
Izana reacting to Kisaki saying "Die" blatantly defies storytelling principles. In stories, it's customary to depict a character's reaction immediately after the triggering event to emphasize the cause-and-effect relationship. In this case, Izana only appears in the third panel. What's more, the panel between Kisaki's saying "Die" and Izana saving Kakucho has crucial moment which is a gun being fired. Delaying the character's appearance while showing significant events like a gunshot can create confusion and disrupt the narrative's cause-and-effect flow, now this suggest that Izana indeed didn't react to Kisaki's words. To put it simply, the first gunshot was tied exclusively to Kisaki's panel and Izana was shown right at the next panel, which means Izana reacted to the gunshot.

I'm gonna add another thing, we can know that the guy with the gun was entirely and absolutely blitzed since he didn't see Izana running towards saving Kakucho, so if Izana was reacting to the "Die" it means he will already be there before Kisaki started shooting.

This drawing exists.
Izana had a lot of motion lines on him.
If you're asking what value this holds, if Izana's movement truly was done even before the 2nd panel even starts then it's unnecessary to draw a lot motion lines on him. Motion lines are meant to show ongoing action within a single moment, so if the action is already completed, they can create confusion. This shows that the action is happening in that panel itself. Like bro, if there are 3 panels, and the action of a character is done even before 2nd panel even starts, it's unnecessary to draw a lot of motion lines in the 3rd one, it just goes against how events in mangas are written. If Izana truly was already there before the gun even get shot, there will be no motion lines on him as his movement will already be completed.

4) Addressing Chifuyu's feat

This calculation, and following this thread specifically, I gave up on that thread since our side can't really win, most users in that thread are just instinctively against that feat even though they can't really prove the thing they even claim, I also find it funny how no admins or thread mods reject the thread but got closed, DDM agreed with the upgrade, but not the multiplier, but it still got closed.

The maths and method for this got accepted in the previous thread, but it's denied and deemed an outlier due to breaking this rule, the rule basically states that when two characters are comparable and a calculation results in the other characters being a lot faster, then the feat is an outlier. But that's not the case since the characters are falsely claimed to be comparable to one another.

So, I'll have to explain why Chifuyu and Kojiro has big speed difference.

Baji and Ryusei and comparable and Chifuyu and Ryusei are comparable, so based on this we can establish that they're all comparable to one another.

The feat got rejected based on this where Chifuyu said that Kojiro is fast.

There's one thing I want to point out here, when someone is perceived weak by default, and they suddenly surpass those perceived expectations, it's a typical reaction for others to be surprised by what they do even if they're not necessarily stronger or as strong as them, or even as fast as them.

I'll give an example from the show itself, Takemichi was considered really weak in the entirety of Tokyo Revengers, but in the final arc his true power was revealed, he was able to punch and fly Kakucho some meters away, it surprises everyone including Mikey, this is the final arc where Mikey didn't show much emotions until this moment. Although Mikey is still MASSIVELY SUPERIOR to Takemichi, he was surprised by it. This is what Mikey can actually do to Takemichi.

Here, Kojiro had to use an electronic device to render Chifuyu unconscious and tie him up, and on top of that he's really short and skinny, so by default, Chifuyu is gonna consider him weak.

To prove that there is a big speed difference between them, shortly after Chifuyu called Kojiro fast, Kojiro was unable to hit Baji whom Chifuyu is comparable to, even though Baji was off guard, this speaks volume about their difference in speed.

And here Kojiro got one-shot by Ryusei, the guy comparable to Chifuyu. Here, when Ryusei's arm movement was already completed, Kojiro's arm either didn't really move, or it moved really little. This proves a big speed difference.

Additionally, the calculation I made also can be used to prove that the speed difference is big.

So, Kojiro is NOT comparable to Ryusei, Chifuyu or Baji, so the feat is legitimate.

5) Debunking the notion that Tokyo Revengers characters' speed should be below bullets.

I'm gonna divide this into 2 parts, the 1st will be debunking the claims for the particular feats, and the 2nd being why you can't just limit them.

Part 1:

The claim is this, "Senju a top tier character can't do anything to save Draken from getting shot by a gun"

This version of Senju is not in the scaling vacuum, she has no feats of fighting anyone.
Basically, that thing happens in chapter 220 and 221. These are the scans of chapter 229, here Senju claimed that she avoided her potential because it could lead Takeomi to the wrong path.
Therefore, the claim that the characters of the verse should be below guns is invalid, since Senju at the time doesn't scale anywhere.

Another claim is this, "Kakucho one of the fastest character in the verse can't do anything against a gun and had to be saved by Izana"

If we were to accept that this scene limits Kakucho, we'll also have to accept that Kakucho has below average human speed and he scales below Kisaki since Kakucho was only around 4-7m away there (depending on panel used) and Kisaki had time to watch him running towards him, say "Die" and pull the trigger.
Yes, this is pure PIS, Kakucho is capable of outspeeding characters who are capable of blizting Kisaki, but here Kakucho had to run at below average human speed.
Unless we wanna accept that Kakucho scales below Kisaki, this is PIS.

Also I wanna add two things,
1) The goons that carried the gun with them only targeted Takemichi when Senju was away from him, they only came out after Senju got away from Takemichi.
2) Kisaki had to drug chifuyu and tie him up even when he had a gun.

This strongly implies that even when they have a gun, they don't really have the guts to take on certain characters.

Part 2:

Now let's pretend (keyword: pretend) that everything I just said above is incorrect (which is obviously not true), you still can't limit them using "bullet speed>" argument, I'll explain why.

In Tokyo Revengers, how dangerous weapons with instant lethality are exaggerated, much to the point that it overrides the other elements of said weapons. I'll explain how.

Here, Angry one-shot Mucho, we can see that the speed and power gap is huge. Mucho then pulled up a knife, here it overwhelms Angry even though Angry is a lot faster, and even Takemichi who just witnessed their different in strength. The situation got too bad to the point Kakucho had to interfere in it.

Here Kakucho fought against Sanzu in the final arc but Sanzu was suddenly on par with him and Kakucho lost despite him being massively faster than Sanzu. Their difference in power is like this:

Kakucho defeated Angry, Angry defeated Mucho with low difficulty, Mucho defeated Inui with low difficulty, Wakasa and Benkei defeated Inui and Koko with high difficulty, Wakasa fought Base south a lot better than Draken did, so Inui > Draken either mid-high difficulty. Draken can defeat Hanma with high difficulty, Hanma fought on par with Mikey in the beginning of the series.
Mikey can defeat higher end of mid tier characters like Baji and Pah Chin with low difficulty since they were kids.
Characters like Baji are equal to characters like Mitsuya, Mitsuya defeated Ran with mid-high difficulty, Ran and Sanzu are comparable.

When long sharp objects like Katana or other swords are considered dangerous, the main problem usually lies in the fact that that can kill instantly, and the other problems being the range and the skill of the wielder.
Ran had baton when he was against Mitsuya (who's a mid tier too), but still lost, and he too had baton against Sanzu and Sanzu was using metal pipe, they fought on par, metal pipe and Katana are around the same length, so the range isn't the problem here, skills only starts to matter when the speed of the character is good, especially in this case since it's a fictional work where stats different are much more severe, here Sanzu is still nowhere near Kakucho when it comes to speed.

Here, Takemichi was about to be killed by Sanzu and he had to be saved by Taiju. This Takemichi is directly relative to Kakucho. So even though Takemichi is far superior, he still was about to lose.

When characters are being overwhelmed by guns the default assumption is that it is due to the fact that they can kill instantly and has speed that can't really be reacted, so it's the damage and the speed that's the problem by default.

But what I just wrote proves that in this verse, weapons with instant lethality overwhelms characters even if the said characters are far faster than them.

While that doesn't automatically say that the characters are faster than guns, it does neutralize the default assumption that the speed is the problem.

So in this case, if anyone thinks speed is the problem, the burden of proof falls on them to prove it.

Yeah that's it.

Last edited:
1. I'm fairly certain TR has like 3 open threads currently (LS, Bullet feat, Hax CRT). Adding this would be in violation of the CRT limits for the verse.

2. Each of the topics here (bar the fear hax stuff) are noteworthy enough to be individual CRTs. The thread would eventually get messy dealing with these (all fairly contentious) topics at once.

3. At least 3 of the things here are currently being discussed in ongoing CRTs

Last edited:
Holy shit. This thread is really good. The scaling chain is debatable (and I will debate about it) but I agree with all of the other points presented here.

It's not
There's still even this ongoing

It's not
There's still even this ongoing

the debating finished in the LS and this one though? Do those count as ongoing CRTs?

I don't think the bullet sequence makes any sense. You'd need to see their position after the bullet for them to move a distance relative to it. This is true for all verses.

1. I'm fairly certain TR has like 3 open threads currently (LS, Bullet feat, Hax CRT). Adding this would be in violation of the CRT limits for the verse.
Yup, unfortunately Hollow decied to spam CRTs, we have 4-5 CRTs open, with this one we have 5-6.

Also I strongly believe we should discuss this in seprate threads, like in different parts:

1) Scaling chain - this is massively important since the one we use now is old and circular.

2) If > 450 m/s is an outlier or not - the other points are irrelevant if we say 450 m/s is an outlier since they would bump the verse to super+

3) Izana feat - I still believe we should wait for the anime for this but since you want the verse super+ NOW so bad we can discuss it for the 6th time I guess, it should be done after the first 2 topics

4) Chifuyu feat - is just less important than Izana one and I'm pretty sure there is a rule that say you can't remake a topic that has been rejected until 3-4 months passed.

Discussing everytime at the same time will result in a living hell, just split it

Last edited:
Yup, unfortunately Hollow decied to spam CRTs, we have 4-5 CRTs open, with this one we have 5-6.

Also I strongly believe we should discuss this in seprate threads, like in different parts:

1) Scaling chain - this is massively important since the one we use now is old and circular.

2) If > 450 m/s is an outlier or not - the other points are irrelevant if we say 450 m/s is an outlier since they would bump the verse to super+

3) Izana feat - I still believe we should wait for the anime for this but since you want the verse super+ NOW so bad we can discuss it for the 6th time I guess, it should be done after the first 2 topics

4) Chifuyu feat - is just less important than Izana one and I'm pretty sure there is a rule that say you can't remake a topic that has been rejected until 3-4 months passed.

Discussin everytime at the same time will result a living hell, just divide it
I'm pretty sure Morris intented to make a big CRT covering all of the things wrong with the verse but I agree with you here.

Small revision is still up, LS for Mikey is up, Ls for Taiju is up, Izana feat is up, Mikey hax is up, this is up
I meant discussion wise though. Discussion about the Small Revision ended a big time ago, there aren't any discussion going on in both LS CRTs.

the debating finished in the LS and this one though? Do those count as ongoing CRTs?
No conclusion has been settled on in the LS own, so no
I'm pretty sure Morris intented to make a big CRT covering all of the things wrong with the verse but I agree with you here.
You can get thread mods to close the ones hollow made.
Although there's still the issue of discussing everything in one CRT.

It's technically not a rule though
So have fun

Mikey> Izana> South> Kakucho> Takemichi (final arc)> Senju > Angry> Taiju>= Mucho> Wakasa=Benkei> Inui=Koko> Draken> Hanma> Osanai> Mid tiers (Chifuyu, Baji, Ryusei, Kazutora, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Peh Yan, Pah Chin, Smiley, Ran, Rindou, Sanzu, Mochi> Low tiers (Takemichi [before final arc], Kisaki, Akkun, Makoto, Takuya, Yamagishi, Shion, Kojiro).

Put Izana > or = Mikey and im good. The deciding factor in their battle was stamina and endurance, not AP and durability.

Everything else is fine.

) Dark Impulses Mikey should have fear inducement back.
This is simple, the ability is removed in this thread, but due to bad justification, the actual justification is not addressed there so he should have it back. The ability got accepted by Mr.Duedate here.
Nah provide the actual justification or else nothing works also the second link is broken so I'll take that as no proof
This seems fine at a glance, ik Nikey and Izana are decisive for some but this works
I find this really funny how this feat got removed, someone tried to remove the Izana's feat in this thread which was dedicated to remove other feats. The guy was rather clueless about the context of Izana body's moving on its own being related to the feat itself, so I brought up that and addressed that Izana's body moved in reaction to the gun being fired, the guy then randomly said that Izana's reaction was Kisaki's saying "Die", I told him why he was wrong, he never did address any of my points and randomly said that this feat is not for the thread even though he brought it up. And he then said the same thing he said before in this thread without being able to debunk any of the things I've brought up before, and then sadly, it was automatically agreed upon by Therefir without any of the genuine supporters being able to voice their opinions.
Literally all of these are broken links so no idea why people are saying this looks good, and actually compile all the argumennts across several threads agsinst this feat and tackle them one by one here because this ain't near enough to convince me this is usable
4) Addressing Chifuyu's feat
This calculation, and following this thread specifically, I gave up on that thread since our side can't really win, most users in that thread are just instinctively against that feat even though they can't really prove the thing they even claim, I also find it funny how no admins or thread mods reject the thread but got closed, DDM agreed with the upgrade, but not the multiplier, but it still got closed.

The maths and method for this got accepted in the previous thread, but it's denied and deemed an outlier due to breaking this rule, the rule basically states that when two characters are comparable and a calculation results in the other characters being a lot faster, then the feat is an outlier. But that's not the case since the characters are falsely claimed to be comparable to one another.
Reminder it was you guys who said they were comparable before this was brought up and you even provided evidence for it so like I'm not taking this in good faith and its still against site standards since there isn't that big a speed discrepancy with these guys given the numerous scans provided in the prior thread thid was brought up at.
I'll comment on this later everything about this is utterly egregious and sucu non evidence it'll require discussion on its own
This has brought no new arguments from the previous thread as well and thus I still find it Inconclusive.

So far everything but the scaling chain outright doesn't work and I full reject but I'll comment in more details another time

Nah provide the actual justification or else nothing works also the second link is broken so I'll take that as no proof
Chill a bit. The link is not broken, he simply pasted it wrong (since he is on mobile most likely)

Here is the link;

Chill a bit. The link is not broken, he simply pasted it wrong (since he is on mobile most likely)

Here is the link;
???

Saying chill as if I have just been overly hostile for what?, the link didn't work as substantial proof as it was broken and all the people who just yelped they agreed with it and several others being broken definitely need to take a second look at their opinions regarding this thread, now with that said fear inducement is fine by that

Anywho thanks for the link

Here is the link;
Thank you for helping out to you as well. 🙏

Literally all of these are broken links so no idea why people are saying this looks good, and actually compile all the argumennts across several threads agsinst this feat and tackle them one by one here because this ain't near enough to convince me this is usable
Because we know how this unfolded lol. It would be beter to wait for Morris to fix the links.

Reminder it was you guys who said they were comparable before this was brought up and you even provided evidence for it so like I'm not taking this in good faith and its still against site standards since there isn't that big a speed discrepancy with these guys given the numerous scans provided in the prior thread thid was brought up at.
I don't remember where we said that they were comparable, we were literally defending how Kojiro was NOT comparable to Chifuyu or Ryusei. You must've ignored all of the points if you think this doesn't prove that these guys aren't comparable.

I'll comment on this later everything about this is utterly egregious and sucu non evidence it'll require discussion on its own
This has brought no new arguments from the previous thread as well and thus I still find it Inconclusive.
We would like a detailed explanation how those points don't work.

I don't remember where we said that they were comparable, we were literally defending how Kojiro was NOT comparable to Chifuyu or Ryusei. You must've ignored all of the points if you think this doesn't prove that these guys aren't comparable.
so funny enough half of the first page of this crt was dedicated specifically to how in fact all of these guys ARE in fact comparable with several supporters agreeing as much, in fact no points are made to them not being comparable in the last CRT until it was shown how it would result in ratings supersonic and above being outliers for the characters shown.

See here, here, here, here even taking my quote from said thread here
Bro he's literally saying the guy is fast and skilled they're directly shown as being relative by that alone and again it just seems they're relative there neither is displayed as being superhumanly above the other right there that's still relativity
As for the baji thing I'll not even try and argue that
so in fact what are you even talking about without any evidence when you say this
Because we know how this unfolded lol. It would be beter to wait for Morris to fix the links.
if you're gonna blatantly lie and say we all know how this unfolded then you can skedaddle as I can see you're not gonna offer any form of reason here other than blind support as you already have.

Again for this as far as draken and Senju goes 450m/s and above is definitely outlier territory hell for most of the verse supersonic to hypersonic as you guys so enjoy calculating their feats is completely outliery half the guys who died to getting shot wouldn't have gotten shot if they were hypersonic to hypersonic+

to quote myself again from the prior thread.
Let me give you an example and this is less than what the ends for Mikey you have can do. So let's say a bullet with a speed of 450m/s travels 10m by your guys's logic in the time it took the bullet to travel even 10m Mikey could've traveled at least 50m at a speed of 2250m/s and still be slower than he was when he kicked that guy to the ground

Mind you these guys have literally fought Mikey and some would even downscale his speeds so being real with yallselves this would mean anyone there when any of these guys got shot would be able to ***** not only outpace the bullets by at least 3-4x over but would have had plenty of time to also save each other and get out of the way before the bullets even reached each other... and you're saying this about a verse that considers guns dangerous above all else and has several characters who literally just die getting shot without being able to move out of the way remotely
There's literally a scan of Draken calling guns dangerous weapons and narratively major characters from high tiers and below have been killed by guns on screen several times instead of just blitzing the bullets as they claim so I'd say that's evidence enough considering without using calcs the best feats on screen usually come to be the normal FTE shit which is just subsonic-subsonic+ as we already have them
The claim is this, "Senju a top tier character can't do anything to save Draken from getting shot by a gun"

This version of Senju is not in the scaling vacuum, she has no feats of fighting anyone.
Basically, that thing happens in chapter 220 and 221. These are the scans of chapter 229, here Senju claimed that she avoided her potential because it could lead Takeomi to the wrong path.
Therefore, the claim that the characters of the verse should be below guns is invalid, since Senju at the time doesn't scale anywhere.
in fact on this point @Dinozxd you yourself agreed that this Senju most certainly has a place to scale even in the previous thread and the notion that a casual Senju has no place to scale is a damn lie she has a rep and status that should at least be at >Chifuyu scaling wise as she's damn well not a tier below the guy and she's still >>> takemichi who yall previously had at Supersonic so even if she was Supersonic in regards to the feat in question regarding herself and Draken the bullets need to move 2 to 3m while her and takemichi need only move a total of .25m to .5m total each so totally either .5m or 1m to be out of range for the bullets which still need to travel an entire 1-2m to reach them.

So realistically Takemichi himself wouldn't need saving and Senju herself being >>>takemichi wouldn't need it either and could move them both before they were ever in any real danger but instead as we see in the original timeline she was shot and died. Before anyone tries to ignore context and say Takemichi jumps on her to protect her and that's why she couldn't move dodge in the original timeline I say that action of jumping on her to shield her was literally only AFTER he knows about the future, he doesn't originally know this would happen so she'd just get shot from that range, and even further on top of that, outside of her being shot nothing about the original timeline is shown so assuming he shields her would be head canon.

anywho back on the part Dino agreed with prior here, Senju absolutely defeats a massive chunk of guy and does stuff before she's resolute that those on Chifuyu or Takemichi's tier absolutely aren't replicating so to say she has no scaling to suit you're agenda's is blatantly false

This isn't even linking the other past rejections from about a dozen of other CGMs for half of these feats or the chifuyu one blatantly violating wiki standards so as it stands I'll once again reiterate aside from fear inducement and the scaling chain mostly (aside from what I've just brought up ofc), the rest of any of this I am absolutely no convinced of in the slightest as no REAL or tangible new evidence has been presented as to why these guys should be Supersonic to Hypersonic as the recent calcs they've tried to make would suggest and therefore I offer my sound rejection on that front once again.

Last edited:
so funny enough half of the first page of this crt was dedicated specifically to how in fact all of these guys ARE in fact comparable with several supporters agreeing as much, in fact no points are made to them not being comparable in the last CRT until it was shown how it would result in ratings supersonic and above being outliers for the characters shown.

See here, here, here, here even taking my quote from said thread here
Corbin literally says that Chifuyu is comparable to Ryusei in the first post you sent who is proven to be massively faster than Kojiro in this thread. Morris also supports this in the second post you sent. This thread already explains why the 3rd post you sent is wrong which means you didn't actually read this thread. The 4th post is just you agreeing to an another guy.

if you're gonna blatantly lie and say we all know how this unfolded then you can skedaddle as I can see you're not gonna offer any form of reason here other than blind support as you already have.
If you're gonna blatantly ignore points made by many people just because it doesn't match the way you think then you can just ignore this thread as I can see you're not gonna offer any form of reason here other than blind reject as you already have.

I don't get why you're being this hostile when I just stated my opinion. This behaviour just seems weird to me.

Again for this as far as draken and Senju goes 450m/s and above is definitely outlier territory hell for most of the verse supersonic to hypersonic as you guys so enjoy calculating their feats is completely outliery half the guys who died to getting shot wouldn't have gotten shot if they were hypersonic to hypersonic+
I don't understand how this argument changes anything. They got shot because they were trying to save their friends andthey were only fast enough to save their friends and not theirself. This argument literally goes for any verse bruh. "If character A was this fast, why couldn't he do this?". Because that isn't the part of the plot? For example; the plot was Draken dying when trying to save his friends from bullets right? Do you think It's logical to ask how Draken couldn't just grab Takemichi and Senju and run? Obviously not cuz It messes up the plot lmao. I feel like you guys are trying to make these debunks like how JJK's speed debunk went. No character legit gets outspeeded or blitzed by any guns in the whole series so what's the point here?

There's literally a scan of Draken calling guns dangerous weapons and narratively major characters from high tiers and below have been killed by guns on screen several times instead of just blitzing the bullets as they claim so I'd say that's evidence enough considering without using calcs the best feats on screen usually come to be the normal FTE shit which is just subsonic-subsonic+ as we already have them
Oh my god. The same arguments. Again. I feel like you guys are just duplicates of each other. The word "dangerous" doesn't suggest any form of speed difference. Guns are capable of badly inuring and killing characters so that's why Draken said that because literally NO CHARACTER gets outspeeded by aa gun in the whole series.

Legit only major characters who gets shot by guns ALWAYS die when they are trying so save someone which is a plot point. Izana dying to bullets was a plot point because it ended the Tenjiku Arc and Draken dying to bullets was a plot point as it started the final 3 deities battle. Mikey dying to bullets (Mikey wasn't even looking at Naoto when he got shot and obviously suicidal but whatever) is too cuz it ended the BD Arc. I'm gonna get to the Senju stuff later.
in fact on this point @Dinozxd you yourself agreed that this Senju most certainly has a place to scale even in the previous thread
The fact that I was actually wrong there is wild lmao. That was just my own wrong take.
So realistically Takemichi himself wouldn't need saving and Senju herself being >>>takemichi wouldn't need it either and could move them both before they were ever in any real danger
Takemichi already is stated to dodge the bullet shot by this goon when saving Senju (he couldn't move after cuz he didn't know what to do) who was coming to protect him which was the reason she died in the original timeline. Casual Senju shouldn't scale anywhere so you can't really say she's above Takemichi either and she still couldn't have saved both herself and Takemichi because Takemichi pinned her down and she was surprised of his behaviour so that's likely why she couldn't move.

Before anyone tries to ignore context and say Takemichi jumps on her to protect her and that's why she couldn't move dodge in the original timeline I say that action of jumping on her to shield her was literally only AFTER he knows about the future, he doesn't originally know this would happen so she'd just get shot from that range, and even further on top of that, outside of her being shot nothing about the original timeline is shown so assuming he shields her would be head canon.
The target of the goons was Takemichi in the original timeline too as Senju states that she kept her promise in the vision Takemichi sees and her promise was protecting Takemichi. Senju got shot when saving Takemichi. I can't believe you missed that even though dealing with TR this much.

anywho back on the part Dino agreed with prior here, Senju absolutely defeats a massive chunk of guy and does stuff before she's resolute that those on Chifuyu or Takemichi's tier absolutely aren't replicating so to say she has no scaling to suit you're agenda's is blatantly false
Senju didn't have any reason to hold back there as the reason she held back all that time was because of her brother, Takeomi taking advantage over her strength to make moe money. She went all out and beat 100 guys there.

the rest of any of this I am absolutely no convinced of in the slightest as no REAL or tangible new evidence has been presented as to why these guys should be Supersonic to Hypersonic as the recent calcs they've tried to make would suggest and therefore I offer my sound rejection on that front once again.
I really think you didn't fully read the thread at all.

The scaling chain right now is really bad, everyone got scaled to Subsonic+ even though both the Subsonic+ scales are done by top 2 of the verses, Izana and Mikey.

Only Izana and Mikey should scale to any speed feat done by them.

Mikey=Izana> South> Kakucho> Takemichi (final arc)> Senju > Angry> Taiju>= Mucho> Wakasa=Benkei> Inui=Koko> Draken> Hanma> Osanai> Mid tiers (Chifuyu, Baji, Ryusei, Kazutora, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Peh Yan, Pah Chin, Smiley, Ran, Rindou, Sanzu, Mochi> Low tiers (Takemichi [before final arc], Kisaki, Akkun, Makoto, Takuya, Yamagishi, Shion, Kojiro).

Reasoning:
Izana was able to dominate Mikey in Tenjiku fight even when Mikey was going all out.
South is 3rd because he defeated characters like Kakucho and Senju, and only lost to Mikey, the reason why Izana is higher because South got defeated with low difficulty by Mikey, while Mikey had much harder time against Izana.

Mucho defeated Inui with low difficulty, Wakasa and Benkei defeated Inui and Koko with high difficulty. So this makes Mucho scale above Wakasa and Benkei.
The reason why Inui and Koko scales higher than Draken is because Wakasa fought Base South a lot better than Draken did, and Inui and Koko are only slightly weaker than Wakasa and Benkei.

Draken scales above Hanma because he defeated Hanma, however it is with a high difficulty.

Osanai defeated Pah Chin, who's a mid tier, with a low difficulty, so by default, Osanai scales above all mid tiers.

Scaling Taiju is a bit hard, but we can know that he defeated Inui with low difficulty, same as Mucho.
Angry scales above Taiju because Taiju had problem fighting against Wakasa and Benkei although he defeated them, while Angry was capable of defeating Mucho with a low difficulty, who should be A LOT stronger than Wakasa or Benkei. But we don't really know how Mucho would deal with both of them. So Taiju and Mucho would be pretty relative, but it doesn't hurt to place Taiju higher than Mucho since he has better narrative.

Kakucho scales above Angry because he defeated Angry with low difficulty.
Takemichi in the final arc is relative to Kakucho, but I placed Kakucho higher since he was much more physically active during Tenjiku arc than in final arc.

The hardest part is deciding where Senju scales since only her notable serious fight is against South.
We'd have to use Kakucho as a base for the scaling of Senju.
Kakucho in the final arc was supposed to get KO'D by Takemichi (since Takemichi's full power was revealed), but then after Mikey mentioned about Izana, Kakucho got back his fighting spirit and he went comparable to Takemichi.
So we have two different versions of Kakucho, the one without fighting spirit who was depressed because of Izana's death and the one with fighting spirit, the difference between these two Kakucho(s) is very high since like I said, the Kakucho with fighting spirit can (who was comparable to Takemichi) can KO Kakucho without fighting spirit in a single hit.

The Kakucho without the fighting spirit is already absurdly strong, because in the flashbacks he was able to push South to his dark urges, and when Senju knocked south down, South said that it's been a while since he's that fired up, he should be directly referencing the fight he had with Kakucho since he tend to recruit the stronger members to his gang, here he recruited the S-62 generation and Kakucho.
Also when the legendary duo got upper hand against South, South looked down on them, but when Kakucho was knocked out by Mikey, he was very surprised.

South with urges has three different versions, the first one is when he was against the legendary duo, the second is stronger and it is when he fought Senju, the third one is the strongest, and that was against Mikey.

The South Kakucho fought is in between the first and second version, with second version being closer.

So based on this, Kakucho with fighting spirit can KO the Kakucho who is near South second urge version and Senju. So Kakucho with fighting spirit will scale above Senju.

So, only Izana and Mikey should scale to feats done by them.
South, Kakucho, Takemichi, Senju and Angry should be in the same vaccum.
Taiju and Mucho should scale similarly.
Wakasa, Benkei, Inui and Koko should also scale to one another.
Same with Draken and Hanma.
Osanai should be above mid tiers, but lower than Draken and Hanma.
All mid tiers should scale to one another.
Low tiers are characters who can get KO'D by mid tiers with a single strike, their scaling is not that consistent, they're just slightly stronger than average delinquents.

Uh... I'll start with the scaling chain since I disagree with your one:

Talking in terms of stats and not overall who is stronger, Izana scaling to Base Mikey is completely fine, but there are a lot of characters who actually simply downscale to him too Hanma is the first one who downscales from base Mikey since he was able to block his kick due to his extraordinary vision/reaction and showed comparability with him, he got no diffed by DI Mikey tho, so we have Base Mikey >= Hanma while DI Mikey > Hanma (DI is considered a stats amp so Mikey DI > Base Mikey), Draken scales to Hanma as you pointed out, so we have Hanma = Draken, Base South also scales above Draken so we have Base South >= Draken which is also justified by a statment which puts South on pair with Mikey, both Wakasa and Benkei should scale to Base South since they could more less fight him while doing 2v1 but they showed to be able to handle him even in 1v1 situations, when South went DI/DU (if you prefer you can call them dark impulses as Mikey or Dark urges) he could no diff them both but when DI Mikey faced DI South Mikey won, Senju full potential scales higher than Base South since she can no diff him but she barely kept up with DI South, Base Senju doesn't have great feats but she was able to beat 100 guys by her own which is a similar feat performed by Draken when he could beat the entire Black Dragons by his own (100 members) and he took some damage while Senju didn't so they should be comparable, Kakucho also should downscale from Izana since Izana was afraid he could become stronger than him so he put a rule saying Izana's punches can't be avoided and he is superior to Angry as you pointed out which makes him > Captain level, Takemichi with Resolution also scales to Kakucho since they showed relativity in the final arc, while Base Takemichi is weak so he goes down to low tiers.

What I mainly disagree is that you put Inui and Koko near Wakasa and Benkei, yes it's true they were able to more less fight but they don't scale to them at all, lemme explain:

First we have Inui and Wakasa in 1v1 when we can see an enormus difference in damage, also Benkei said the Wakasa Inui fought was "soft" which basically means he wasn't going all out, here is implied Wakasa and Benkei were regretting joining the Kanto Manji Gang because they still had the Black Dragon first gen spirit which is completely different from the Kanto Manji Gang spirit so they probably weren't totally ok in fighting that way even because they were against Inui who also is a first gen like them, another reason Wakasa and Benkei weren't going all out is because when they fight they always coordinate their attacks this way: wakasa goes first attcking the opponent without dealing much damage but using his acrobatics skills he is able to stun him while Benkei just go bulldozing the opponent after Wakasa did his job but here they didn't fight their usual way since they just attacked randomly, another factor is the amount of damage which is clearly different, so a soft Wakasa with a probably soft Benkei (even if he said he wasn't soft he didn't really show that) who didn't really want to fight while fighting randomly are still incredibly superior than Inui e Koko, just to add reasons when Wakasa and Benkei faced Taiju they instead used their normal way of fighting and Taiju is stronger than Inui and Koko and didn't share the first gen spirit so we have a clear difference in a full power Wakasa and Benkei and the ones Inui and Koko fought, last thing if Inui and Koko were truly comprable to Wakasa and Benkei they should be able to handle Base South but Inui clearly couldn't since when they introduced South we see a post fight Inui vs Base South and Inui was no diffed, therefore is better to keep Inui and Koko just Captains level.

Taiju isn't superior to Wakasa and Benkei since is implied the reason he won is because they were tired while when they weren't much tired they were no diffing him, and if he was relative to them he would be on the same level as Base Mikey but Taiju got no diffed by him so he is no where near that level.

Another characters who is usually downplaied is Sanzu who in fact fight on pair with Kakucho.

Captains are all more less comparable, 100% and 70% Taiju who scales above Mitsuya should therefore scale above all the captains but still isn't no where near Base Mikey level as explained above, Mucho auto proclamated himself the strongest captain which I wouldn't say is very reliable sincewe have to take in account that he isn't aware of other captains strenght as we can see when he fought Angry (who is a vice-captain), Mucho wasn't aware about his full potential and lost to him so ignoring this statment and putting Angry and Sanzu above him is completely fine imo, Mucho also was able to beat Inui so he scales above him, I'll list everyone who scales around Captain Level below.

Another point is that takemichi is only able to keep up with a non 100% DI Mikey thx his future visions which allow him to dodge Mikey's attacks and was able to land an hit on him just because he could find the right moment when Mikey couldn't dodge it because he was finishing his kick but normally it would be impossible for him also because that Mikey was no diffing him and a 100% DI Mikey killed him in some attacks.

So we have:

The Strongest:
  • DI Mikey as top 1 with DI South and FP Senju downscaling from him
  • Base Mikey, Base South, Izana, Wakasa and Benkei share the same scaling with Draken, Hanma, Kakucho,Takemichi with Resolution, Base Senju and Sanzu downscaling from them.

Captains Level:
Taiju and Angry are the strongest here so they upscale from captains feat, every captain and vice-captain from Toman, Osanai, Rin, Ran, Inui, Koko Mocchi, Ryusei and Kojiro (hope I didn't forget anyone) are all around the same level.

Below Captain Level:
Takemichi without resolution, Kisaki, Kyomasa, Shion, Akkun and Sinichiro (these are generally treated as weak characters so they don't have incredible feats therefore they only scale from low tier feats as they are all more less relative between them)

I tried to make this as clear as possible 🙏

Last edited:
Corbin literally says that Chifuyu is comparable to Ryusei in the first post you sent who is proven to be massively faster than Kojiro in this thread
My guy this is literally posted in this thread and I literally just addressed it, Chifuyu quite literally calls the man fast

I don't understand how this argument changes anything. They got shot because they were trying to save their friends andthey were only fast enough to save their friends and not theirself. This argument literally goes for any verse bruh. "If character A was this fast, why couldn't he do this?". Because that isn't the part of the plot? For example; the plot was Draken dying when trying to save his friends from bullets right? Do you think It's logical to ask how Draken couldn't just grab Takemichi and Senju and run? Obviously not cuz It messes up the plot lmao. I feel like you guys are trying to make these debunks like how JJK's speed debunk went. No character legit gets outspeeded or blitzed by any guns in the whole series so what's the point here?
JJK is irrelevant here so refrain from bringin up other series (I supported them not being that slow anyways lol) but anywho nah this is nothing like that if thr Author truly believed them to be bullet timers they wouldn't so consistently be dying in his plot and in fact if they are supersonic or higher it would be narrative breaking as these plot points literally wouldn't exist or work because they could at every moment dodge and not get shot saving others in the process.
The target of the goons was Takemichi in the original timeline too as Senju states that she kept her promise in the vision Takemichi sees and her promise was protecting Takemichi. Senju got shot when saving Takemichi. I can't believe you missed that even though dealing with TR this much.
Ofc she got shot trying to save him that's my point the goons were several meters away and she was already close to him close enough for thos to be the case
herself and Draken the bullets need to move 2 to 3m while her and takemichi need only move a total of .25m to .5m total each so totally either .5m or 1m to be out of range for the bullets which still need to travel an entire 1-2m to reach them.

So realistically Takemichi himself wouldn't need saving and Senju herself being >>>takemichi wouldn't need it either and could move them both before they were ever in any real danger but instead as we see in the original timeline she was shot and died. Before anyone tries to ignore context and say Takemichi jumps on her to protect her and that's why she couldn't move dodge in the original timeline I say that action of jumping on her to shield her was literally only AFTER he knows about the future, he doesn't originally know this would happen so she'd just get shot from that range, and even further on top of that, outside of her being shot nothing about the original timeline is shown so assuming he shields her would be head canon
So that's not remotely a debunk of a real point

Like I get you're trying to be clever here but the basis of the logic simply doesn't hold up and your snide remarks doesn't make it any better. As its literally just flawed logic

Mikey=Izana> South

Reasoning:
Mikey currently on the profile possesses amp stats in Dark Impulses. His strength and speed are significantly higher in DI. (evidence that against kazutora was in DI and therefore also against Hanma)

South indefinitely fights Mikey DI damaging him. the number of shots exchanged is certainly on par if not higher than the fight between Izana and Mikey.The context implies that the two fought in a flurry of shots.

South scales massively above Izana, the same goes for Takemichi with his power yet to be defined that can damage Mikey in DI needless to mention that thanks to his power he can predict Mikey DI's blows allowing him to dodge them.

Mikey>South>Take final arc with power-up> Izana

My guy this is literally posted in this thread and I literally just addressed it, Chifuyu quite literally calls the man fast

I'll add this, with the gap in speed suggested by the calc Chifuyu could have no diffed that attack, Kojiro simply downscales from those guys, maybe he is not entirely on their level but they can't dodge close range attacks so a 30x gap in speed is absurd, since Kojiro was like 1-2 m away from Chifuyu and Chifuyu clearly react to the attack and still couldn't dodge it, assuming the attack was 1 cm away from Chifuyu he would have still dodged that with that gap in speed.

Adjusting this.

Mikey > South > Takemichi > Izana > Senju > Taiju > Kakucho > Draken > Wakasa, Benkei > Hanma > Angry > Mucho > Mid tiers (Chifuyu, Baji, Ryusei, Kazutora, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Peh Yan, Pah Chin, Smiley, Ran, Rindou, Mochi, Osanai, not in order btw) > Low tiers (Takemichi [before final arc], Kisaki, Akkun, Makoto, Takuya, Yamagishi, Shion, Kojiro).

Okay, i've noticed that Hollow Vanity made those changes and they were reverted by Ant and then he made the changes again, so feel free to report that to RVT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back