• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Yami Ichika vs Heatblast (Omni-Enhanced)

To assume that she can evade literally everything is something I cannot agree with. She could be outlasted too since she is using many moves at once. Two brief battles (with Asta and the dragon) left her stating that she used a lot of her yoryoku
Are you voting ?

Arnold seems pretty confident about it going through soon and I don't think it would be nice to rush a FRA train before the changes are applied so I think it should be fine to argue with that in mind
It was never even put in the CRT iirc, just a far higher, though in fairness we have many feats of Zetten blitzing opponents that can keep up with their non-Zetten selves even without the multiplier

Well, then how is Heatblast winning then? Blitz worthy speed advantages are almost always instant wins for their users, like, she is 4 times weaker or so but that doesn't really matter when she can hit Heatblast 40 times before he can even react

Well, then how is Heatblast winning then? Blitz worthy speed advantages are almost always instant wins for their users, like, she is 4 times weaker or so but that doesn't really matter when she can hit Heatblast 40 times before he can even react
AOE attacks + potentially outlasting her given all the techniques she’s using

It was never even put in the CRT iirc, just a far higher, though in fairness we have many feats of Zetten blitzing opponents that can keep up with their non-Zetten selves even without the multiplier
I wanted to ask you a question can you be online for 5 minutes
maybe off topic maybe not. But I wanna know something.

You look at this too (any opinion is apprecaited)
Heatblast LS and Speed scales to XLR8 (without boost, With Boost he can surpass XLR8)
And well in one episode Ben and his aliens were able to "Stop a Train the Moves faster than time itself"
video 1, video 2 and video 3

Watch all three clips.
Is this some kind of a feat ? It has been on my mind for quite sometime now what do you think. Nobody ever looked at this scene so it got negelected you people seems intelligence on such matters what are your opinion ?

I was going to shamelessly plug my MP100 CRT in the mob vs lucifero thread but it got closed, darn!
How many times would Ichika be able to spam Zetten here? while it leads to a 20x speed AP amp that's only if focused on a single attack (wich seems to be purely attack speed, as in a very fast slash or palm strike/ magic bursts ) 4.5x dura advantage would take a couple quick strikes spammed in a row to damage HB in a way his lava body can't reform quickly enough.

So yeah

Ichika is always going to hit her attacks (on the head and neck areas with sword) with her massive attack speed advantage

Ichika can’t be hit due to massive skill+precog+gravity hax (that includes flight, manuverability, create openings on Heatblast as he’s rendered helpless by the pull)

Last edited:
Anyways since the CRT for Ichika is almost done I’ll retract my vote for now. I’ll think on this more once it’s done and applied

You look at this too (any opinion is apprecaited)
Heatblast LS and Speed scales to XLR8 (without boost, With Boost he can surpass XLR8)
And well in one episode Ben and his aliens were able to "Stop a Train the Moves faster than time itself"
video 1, video 2 and video 3

Watch all three clips.
Is this some kind of a feat ? It has been on my mind for quite sometime now what do you think. Nobody ever looked at this scene so it got negelected you people seems intelligence on such matters what are your opinion ?
Really not sure, and also we shouldn’t be asking about making calc or changing the scaling here

Ichika's AP has been updated

Her current stats are now 628.8 petatons, 12.58 exatons with Zetten

At least now this makes Zetten Ichika able to deal decent damage to heat blast. She just wins faster now.

I still don't agree that Ichika can just completely avoid getting hit, BUT I do think with this new level of power, especially since she frequently uses Zetten right before attacking, she could withstand a few stray hits.

Voting Ichika

ISTG… THERE IS LITERALLY NO WAY HEATBLAST CAN HIT SOMEONE WHO VASTLY MORE SKILLED
He hits people who are more skilled on daily basis in the show, Already provided the list long ago.
AND CAN PREDICT HIS MOVES AND LITERALLY RAGDOLL HIM WITH GRAVITY HAX.
She wins ONLY with her Gravity hax (LS) and Precognition.
That's the only way I see her winning.

Fine, She wins.

I can see why DD said he was scared of Arnold...
It was a nightmare of a dream.
I actually had the part 2 of that dream today where the giant Arnold was trying to kill me with superior lifting strength but I was luckily saved by Ivy Valentine 🥵after which she carried me and took me home.

Last edited:
NXOidUh_-_Imgur.png

Good Game.

Back