• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Tatsumaki vs Yami Ichika

The case of Jotaro is similar, it's unquantifiable just how much he scales above his High 8-C value. No estimation is a correct one
Then make a standard or something, since this is how things are always done.
And no estimation is a correct one, which is why we go by voting anyways. All vs matches are influenced by opinion, and scaling chain advantages in vs matches are rarely or just never disagreed on to begin with because it’s usually obvious when a scaling chain gives someone an AP advantage (such as in this case)
which is a much better system than saying that someone who is 50 one shots above 1 megaton is weaker than someone who downscales from 1.001 megatons

Bro, what I'm trying to tell you is that if Tats doesn't start immediately with dura neg (which I'm sure was removed in a Gin CRT), Tats is just going to be stomped into oblivion. And Tats has never started with tough neg, not even against blatantly dangerous Dragon-level opponents.

And what does this information change here?
tatsumaki has durability negation again, i gave it back to her and has nothing to do with twisting psykorochi.
its just targeting the capsule inside of fubuki’s body, which proofs that she can EASILY target organs, blow people from the inside out…

Hee dura neg it's Only limited and she only ever used it once in character to save her sister
it’s limited because people with resistant organs and telekinesis’ resistance can ignore it.
and what are you saying? Just because she only did it once, doesn’t mean that she cant do it twice, also, finding a capsule is way harder than pinpointing your heart.

it’s limited because people with resistant organs and telekinesis’ resistance can ignore it.
and what are you saying? Just because she only did it once, doesn’t mean that she cant do it twice, also, finding a capsule in way harder than pinpointing your heart.
If She only did it once why tf she will start With that before she gets blitzed??

she only did it once because was the the ONLY TIME that she needed to use it.
speedblitz with equal speed? actions vs thoughts?
She wouldn't need it at the start
Also yeah speed blitz it's allowed cuz ichika is allowed to speed amp herself by a blitz amount

once tatsumaki notices that she’s struggling to prevent this woman from moving with her LS, she’ll start with tk assaults, and this one has no forceshields to resist telekinesis

She wouldn't need it at the start
Also yeah speed blitz it's allowed cuz ichika is allowed to speed amp herself by a blitz amount
before she amps herself she gets one shotted by the immense GAP in ap.
this girl is below 1 exatons in AP at base form, she cant do anything before tatsumaki crushes her.
Do you forget that tatsumaki only needs to THINK?
if tatsumaki intention is to kill, its a KOS

before she amps herself she gets one shotted by the immense GAP in ap.
this girl is below 1 exatons in AP at base form, she cant do anything before tatsumaki crushes her.
Do you forget that tatsumaki only needs to THINK?
if tatsumaki intention is to kill, its a KOS
She wouldn't with equal speed

She wouldn't with equal speed
she literally would.
being an esper with equal speed gives you the BIGGEST ADVANTAGE.
think, Tatsumaki doesn’t need to make any movement to amp herself, to put up her barrier, to crush her enemey, and her attack works directly on the target, almost instantaneous
she just need to THINK, thinking is faster than moving

Hee dura neg it's Only limited and she only ever used it once in character to save her sister
Jesus Christ dude I spend like half the page explaining why the “it’s not in character” argument is bs, you ditch the thread for a few hours and ignore ALL of it, and then proceed to start spewing this again when the topic changes from it
go back and read.

You have no idea the pain of spending hours debunking something only for someone to not have been there to see it and being forced to have another hours long argument about the exact same thing

I mean Tatsumaki is a bitch anyway so

(Yes something very dumb got added to the censor thing, I'll give a hint, it's a common insult!)

B word isn’t it
raw

undeniably true
anyways does anybody wanna make a boros match, this shit's lame
It's the same ******* idiotic mindset that plagues OP. People only spam matches with like 4 out of the literally dozens upon dozens of profiles.

Like it's only ever Garou, Saitama, Tatsumaki or Psykorochi. For OP it's always Zoro, Law, Luffy, etc.

Like I'd love if someone made a match with let's say, Stinger or Lightning Max but nah. Can't have nice things ig

It's the same ******* idiotic mindset that plagues OP. People only spam matches with like 4 out of the literally dozens upon dozens of profiles.

Like it's only ever Garou, Saitama, Tatsumaki or Psykorochi. For OP it's always Zoro, Law, Luffy, etc.

Like I'd love if someone made a match with let's say, Stinger or Lightning Max but nah. Can't have nice things ig
I tried making drive knight vs metal knight but it got delayed by 6 crts for the characters (some still need to be made), me being banned (🗿) and also the whole 6-C high 7-A scaling situation.
Which also reminds me that the crt to make platinum sperm high 7-A again is coming, but also some low 7-B characters might be becoming 7-B cause of new calcs
needless to say, opm profiles usually can never keep a rating for more than 2 seconds.

A ZombieMan match would be a good change of pace though

“Vegeta is definitely not more skilled than Sanji”😏

Yeah I’m actually going to make Ramen for this.

Last edited:
Lmao the arguments for Sanji were so bad compared to what we have now, and he still won.

A rematch would be a stomp icl.

A rematch would be fun.

Also, "Literally all of the feats in Dragon Ball in terms of skill are absolutely lackluster. Aside from "punching a lot." and vague ass statements of the typical 300 years of Martial arts (which isn't even a legitimate skill feat given that we never see how it's put to use.)"
Damn, lmao.

A rematch would be fun.

Also, "Literally all of the feats in Dragon Ball in terms of skill are absolutely lackluster. Aside from "punching a lot." and vague ass statements of the typical 300 years of Martial arts (which isn't even a legitimate skill feat given that we never see how it's put to use.)"
Damn, lmao.
Goofy ahh quote ngl

Back