• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023)

High 6-A Battle of the Beasts Tournament (2023):
A3dhtLF.png

Ladies and gentleman welcomes to The Battle of the Beasts Tournament 2023, Tier High 6-A Edition,
Demonicdude has found the perfect location to for the next major championship trophy and if you want compete for it Name and mention the AP of your character below. Get ready cause we are inviting some of the best fighters across the globe to participate and compete to win the The Dark Dragon Trophy !
Rules:

1-Hax in general at Mid (No one shotting hax characters example: No Death hax or BFR, We are looking for less haxy fighters to avoid stomps).
  • No Summon users (1 vs 1 Fights)
  • Your characters will get all the equipment they possess
  • Optional weapons are fine
  • If you wish to Quit you have the option to in the middle of the fight thus allowing your opponent to go the next round marking the end of your journey
  • If you feel like you need to use a different key for fight then as long as they aren't way too OP and fits the rules along with Attack Potency limit you can.
2- Attack Potency: (400 Petatons to 20 Exatons) upto High 6-A+ (Willing to make exceptions)

3- Speed: Equalized speed in all matches

4- Distance: 40 meters apart from each other

5- Win: Win via killing or Incap (No BFR allowed, Sealing or LS restrict is okay)

6- Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody

7- Participants: Total 12 Participants! One spot belongs to me

8- Location: All matches will take place in the a Cyberpunk themed Arena size 25km squared wide with a Dom covering it. (Location picture below)

GmI2gXf.jpg

Your contestants will fight in the arena that has been evacuated, No civilians, no Military. The drones will be broadcasting this tournament worldwideThe winner will be given Dark Dragon Trophy. Who will win this trophy and have their name printed on it, let’s find out. :devilish:
Image:
9ZiViMX.png

Participants:

CombatantVerseAttack PotencyChosen By
1- Yun Seong (Defeated)Soul CaliburDownscales from 14.8 ExatonsRandomGuy
2- Pink State Steven (Defeated)Steven UniverseUpscales over 2.467 exatonsAdem_Warlock 69
3- Magneto (Defeated)X-Men Film Series672 PetatonsRoTt35
4- Shigeo KageyamaMob Psycho 100Oneshots 8.3 ExatonsPlanck69
5- Complete Lucifero (Defeated)Black Clover188.64 petatonsCloverDragon
6- Luffy (5th Gear)One Piece1.497 exatonsPopted2
7- Yami IchikaBlack Clover628.8 petatons, 12.58 exatons with ZettenArnoldstone
8- Megatron (Defeated)Transformers13 ExatonsDaReaperman
9- Orochi (Defeated)One Punch Man5.68 ExatonsKachon123
10- Link (Defeated)The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time161 Petatons
646 petatons
Superstar
11- Tatsumaki (Defeated)One Punch Man5.68 ExatonsNoneless21
12- Ben as Heatblast (Varies)
(Defeated)
Ben 1017.6 ExatonsDemonicdude

Brackets:
Sauce_196.jpg

Tournament Theme Song 🎧

Last edited:

He downscales from 14.8 Exatons.

Another thing
  • If you feel like you need to use a different key for fight then you can change as long as they aren't way too OP and fits the rules of the toureny along with Attack Potency limit.

Gear 5th form

can someone tell me what is his AP?

50x AP difference
Oh yeah yeah definitely gonna be fair with little dura neg...

Primebeard because dura neg is literally required here.

One per verse I find DaRepaerman's submission very suitable you can enter with another character a different show,
The issue with New gates is uh, his shockwaves DO dura neg, and he's more then willing to use them going by his older self during marineford.

One per verse I find DaRepaerman's submission very suitable you can enter with another character a different show,
excuse me? this tier is known for having characters like Luffy or even worse,

and Whitebeard is as explained by Reaper, a menace as well,

i swear you are opening that scar of me with this

Without it, he'd kinda die
I mean not really, he's got decent mid-way AP above everyone else, he should be decently skilled, he's got some nice options...

And then there's his speed amps that take him from "Good Contender" to "Stomp anyone that doesn't one-shot him right away"

Back