• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Complete Lucifero vs MOB PSYCHO 100 (Shigeo Kageyama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still don't get why everyone is voting Mob. He can't put lucifero down and lucifero can slow him down with hos gravity manipulation to ensure his EE hits

???% can utilise powers he's observed from his memory. Which includes gravity manipulation to negate Lucifero's and layered mind control. Not even mentioning that their lifting strength is of negligible difference and that Lucifero would continuously be getting destroyed.

???% can utilise powers he's observed from his memory. Which includes gravity manipulation to negate Lucifero's and layered mind control. Not even mentioning that their lifting strength is of negligible difference and that Lucifero would continuously be getting destroyed.
Weird, i can't recall any gravity manipulator....oh, the masked woman from claw.

Is lucifero's EE thought based? That'll be his only other way to fight back since everything else is evened out

Mind control until you answer my question, I don´t know if is a valid option

Edit: And I am seeing ??? can mimic powers but that does not mean he is gonna use mind manipulation before Lucifero becomes enraged and decides to finish the kid as soon as possible, he has never use it before, so it would be one of the last options

And "Layered mind manipulation", having a barrier that protects you from mind manipulation is a resistance, I am not seeing how this can affect Lucifero who naturally lives surrounded by negative mana that corrupts the mind, with Liebe even resisting it when he is the weakest

Second: Even if Lucifero is destroyed, certain devils has shown to be able to act even as hearts, Zagred was able to create mouths to use his word magic to heal itself, Megicula was completely destroyed and his decaying world was still active because the heart was intact

Lucifero is superior even at 50% to Megicula 100% and both of them are worlds beyond Zagred, unless mind manipulation works with characters without brain, Lucifero getting destroyed is meaningless, the heart can still use magic

Last edited:

Edit: And I am seeing ??? can mimic powers but that does not mean he is gonna use mind manipulation before Lucifero becomes enraged and decides to finish the kid as soon as possible, he has never use it before, so it would be one of the last options

And "Layered mind manipulation", having a barrier that protects you from mind manipulation is a resistance, I am not seeing how this can affect Lucifero who naturally lives surrounded by negative mana that corrupts the mind, with Liebe even resisting it when he is the weakest

Second: Even if Lucifero is destroyed, certain devils has shown to be able to act even as hearts, Zagred was able to create mouths to use his word magic to heal itself, Megicula was completely destroyed and his decaying world was still active because the heart was intact

Lucifero is superior even at 50% to Megicula 100% and both of them are worlds beyond Zagred, unless mind manipulation works with characters without brain, Lucifero getting destroyed is meaningless, the heart can still use magic
Luci will literally do nothing in this battle mob has AP for one-shot and in character like ???% he spams TK to the point that in this entire battle Luci will be just a heart unable to do anything.

He's fighting a being that can't be put down and he's been exposed to multiple mind control users in his life. If he was willing to copy plant manipulation after seeing it once and copy Astral projection from an esper who only appears very briefly, I'd say a power he's far more familiar with would come put quick.

I fail to see what Lucifero would do even if he's enraged here since he's several dozen times weaker than ???%.

.....What does this even mean? I'm saying ???% can mind control people who resist mind control so Lucifero's resistance is useless. ???% can negate mind control, from people who can mind control people who negate mind control, and so on.

It works on even the astral aspect of an asper so lacking a physical brain isn't a problem.

I fail to see what Lucifero would do even if he's enraged here since he's several dozen times weaker than ???%.
Spam gravity singularity EE? Even if it's a projectile, his slight LS advantage is enough to slow mob down a little bit yo make dodging hard. It's EE so barriers definitely ain't blocking it either not to mention lucifero can teleport directly to mob

I think there’s nothing left to do here

Though scaling Mob’s LS to a cloud feat is incredibly dubious still…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back