• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mob Psycho 100 spooky addition CRT part 1

I made this CRT to add some of the more straightfoward abilities on top of small fixes to a few characters.
2nd part will contain abilities and powers that are more controversial, things that will affect various types of supernatural beings and abilities i'm not too sure about or require more thorough contextualization.

???% MOB:
???% Mob should get [Gravity manipulation] for passively increasing gravity in an area around himself with his body as the epicenter. (Chapter 100.2, page 42)

2. ???% should also get [Statistics Amplification] as byproduct of his passive [Energy absorption] since his power was steadily increasing, noted by both Teruki and Toichiro (Chapter 100.1 page 52,page 81)

3. This scan should likely be added to his technology manipulation (Chapter 100.1, page 79)

4. ???% Mob should scale to 10x 100% Mob's class P feat due to this:
Mob's Class P feat is done by a 100% Mob on par with 20% Toichiro. This is done just by him powering up to that state with no effort.
???% is capable of effortlessly one-shotting people on par with 100% Courage Mob, who's inferior to but in the same ballpark as 100% Toichiro. So ???% >> 5 times 1.382e+15 kg, since lifting strength and psychic power scale directly.

Astral form Mob:
Astral Mob should get [shapeshifting] for briefly changing his form while in Mogami's world. (Chapter 65, page 35-36)

Keiji Mogami:
Ghost:
Mogami should get [Resistance to ESP] since a room full of espers including Mob was unable to sense him. (Chapter 60, page 2-15)

Human:
Mogami should have his [Lifeforce Absorption] moved to his ghost key as he never showed it while human and should instead gain [Soul absorption] in it's place (wich ghost form will also have.) his weakness section should also note he is prone to incapacitating headache fits if he absorbs too much ghostly matter. (Chapter 63, pages 7,8,9)

That's about it... for now.

Agree:Nikhelton,Edutyn,Maverick_Zero_x,Planck69,Aseka,DemonicDude,CiscotheSoto,Nierre,Shmeatywerbenmanjenson
Disagree: CiscotheSoto(AD),Shmeatywerbenmanjenson(AD, 10x LS Scaling)
Neutral:Nikhelton(AD and Stat amp)

Last edited:
I agree with everything except the accelerated development/statistics amplification. There's not enough evidence to say that his natural power was increasing, but rather that he was just releasing more of his power due to being in control for once. Otherwise, ???% would've one-shot Hanazawa. We already decided that 100% Ritsu doesn't scale to High 6-A since Mob was actively trying to stop ???% and hindering his power, but when Hanazawa fought ???%, Mob still wasn't conscious of his actions.

I agree with everything except the accelerated development/statistics amplification. There's not enough evidence to say that his natural power was increasing, but rather that he was just releasing more of his power due to being in control for once. Otherwise, ???% would've one-shot Hanazawa. We already decided that 100% Ritsu doesn't scale to High 6-A since Mob was actively trying to stop ???% and hindering his power, but when Hanazawa fought ???%, Mob still wasn't conscious of his actions.
Fair on the control point. But remember that ???% Mob is passively sucking energy from everything around him, and as seen with Toichiro Espers can keep absorbing energy to reach levels way beyond their natural power/limits.

Besides, ???% wasn't really trying to kill any of them, his objective was reaching Tsubomi and confessing to her, as opposed to killing an enemy like when it came out vs Mogami. The other characters were just being Knocked away and forced to move (including Toichiro) otherwise Reigen would have died instantly, as at that point mob had already no real way of keeping him ???% at bay.

That's my point. I think it was just slowly unleashing more of its power, not becoming stronger as it made its way toward Tsubomi.
I'm neutral about that. He absorbed and released more and more energy, but this was not a consequence of his natural endless growth of strength, but the absorption of energy.
This is how the percentage of energy on your phone increases due to the fact that you put it on charge.

Regarding Teruki, the only thing I can say is that the damage he took should exceed the damage that Ritsu took.

Fair on the control point. But remember that ???% Mob is passively sucking energy from everything around him, and as seen with Toichiro Espers can keep absorbing energy to reach levels way beyond their natural power/limits.

Besides, ???% wasn't really trying to kill any of them, his objective was reaching Tsubomi and confessing to her, as opposed to killing an enemy like when it came out vs Mogami. The other characters were just being Knocked away and forced to move (including Toichiro) otherwise Reigen would have died instantly, as at that point mob had already no real way of keeping him ???% at bay.
There's another point you mentioned I forgot about. We don't know whether ???% was just passively absorbing energy around him, which was increasing his power. That doesn't correlate to accelerated development. I think it's enough to prove Statistics Amplification, since the energy he absorbs would boost his power, but I still don't think there's enough evidence for accelerated development.

Reigen is just High 6-A+/5-C.
Repeat this to yourself every morning when you wake up.
Repeat when you eat, have sex, give yourself to creativity and entertainment.
Repeat it, because there must be at least a little truth in our life

There's another point you mentioned I forgot about. We don't know whether ???% was just passively absorbing energy around him, which was increasing his power. That doesn't correlate to accelerated development. I think it's enough to prove Statistics Amplification, since the energy he absorbs would boost his power, but I still don't think there's enough evidence for accelerated development.
So, statistics amplification?

There is no way to make a Key for the astral form? I mean, in the threats nobody uses the astral form and it seems that the abilities are for decoration.

There is no way to make a Key for the astral form? I mean, in the threats nobody uses the astral form and it seems that the abilities are for decoration.
I was wondering about that. i could probably make a tabber for it separate from the % since it doesn't alter his power levels

I would like a movie that shows Toichiro's journey around the world. Or the beginnings of the Ultimate 5
Or better, a movie that narrates what would have happened if Reigen and Shigeo had not met until the Confession Arc

Or better, a movie that narrates what would have happened if Reigen and Shigeo had not met until the Confession Arc
That reminds me of 2 comics I read.
The first is about how Mogami changed Shigeo's memories and put himself in Reigen's place. (Beautiful)
And the second is about if Reigen and Mob had not met (Although in this case Alter! Mob calls OG!Mob and OG!Reigen to his universe)

That reminds me of 2 comics I read.
The first is about how Mogami changed Shigeo's memories and put himself in Reigen's place. (Beautiful)
And the second is about if Reigen and Mob had not met (Although in this case Alter! Mob calls OG!Mob and OG!Reigen to his universe)
Can you show first comics?

Back