• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Yami Ichika vs Heatblast (Omni-Enhanced)

Now I'm gonna be real, unless HB is a ******* vegetable, I don’t see Ichika not get hit even a single time

Moreover, Ichika needs a Full Powered Zetten strike to even do anything to him, I could see her land about 5 to 10 of those at best, and let's not forget that her reserves are not endless either
This essentially sums it all up for me
Anyone claiming that she gets hit is just arbitrarily claiming she does cuz “Heatblast should” with no reason.
Ah yes the classic "anyone that disagrees with me is actually just wrong" maneuver. Heatblast has the intelligence of Ben, whose own intelligence feats tell me that Heatblast should be able to hit Ichika at least once

Ah yes the classic "anyone that disagrees with me is actually just wrong" maneuver. Heatblast has the intelligence of Ben, whose own intelligence feats tell me that Heatblast should be able to hit Ichika at least once
Ben has outsmarted ultimate albedo who had azmuth awareness and brain pre installed (smartest guy in 3 galaxies, arguably 5).

Ah yes the classic "anyone that disagrees with me is actually just wrong" maneuver.

First of all this is wrong. Don’t try to poison the well with a false claim.

Secondly, Did you seriously try to be that guy to defend guys who just arbitrarily disagrees without a reason at all? I remember you getting mad at someone for that.

I mean I didn’t even notice @Epsilon_R’s message but his response was “he’s not a vegetable” as a counter to everything being said.

Heatblast has the intelligence of Ben, whose own intelligence feats tell me that Heatblast should be able to hit Ichika at least once

Anyway, as for this.

So even if Ichika is literally controlling the Battlefeild with gravity manipulation on top of her own battle intelligence and precognition you still think Ben’s intelligence is enough? Please expand on this: what has been done that makes it enough to bypass all of this and land a hit.

And you haven’t considered the fact I said that there is a high chance Ichika gets hit with Zetten activated rather than not since she spams the hell out of it. So she survives a few hits. So the chances of her getting one shot is 50:50 if she ever gets hit which shouldn’t be possible in the first place.

Ben has outsmarted ultimate albedo who had azmuth awareness and brain pre installed (smartest guy in 3 galaxies, arguably 5).

Before I ask “what are Azmuth’s skill feats/combat intelligence feats.” Is this the reboot series?

I will only participate in the match when the Zetten revisions are done, Ichika can´t win without Zetten

You ruined her life Arnold, again

By the way the multiplier itself has been accepted it’s just not added because I’m lazy.
The only thing being discussed is to potentially change how the already accepted scaling should be which should make Ichika stronger.

So get your ass in here

Secondly, Did you seriously try to be that guy to defend guys who just arbitrarily disagrees without a reason at all? I remember you getting mad at someone for that.

I mean I didn’t even notice @Epsilon_R’s message but his response was “he’s not a vegetable” as a counter to everything being said.

Anyway, as for this.

So even if Ichika is literally controlling the Battlefeild with gravity manipulation on top of her own battle intelligence and precognition you still think Ben’s intelligence is enough?
Ben may not be a super genius god but looking at skill feats I mentioned he did defeat Top 5 Deadliest Sword man on Earth in Agent Six.
He also has Supernatural Willpower to push through and force his way forward.

One more thing I forgot is,
She is really smart then wouldn't she try to strike at the heart of such fire creature to finish it. (Or at least see what's gonna happen.)
If you hit Omnitrix in the middle This happens
Portal Creation and Dimensional Travel (He can be teleported inside the Omnitrix by using a tapping shortcut)

Time Travel (if Omnitrix gets directly hit in the middle results in a time travel portal.)

He can seal her Shut inside the Omnitrix or send her back in time.
OMNITRIX is Low 5-B

By the way the multiplier itself has been accepted it’s just not added because I’m lazy.
The only thing being discussed is to potentially change how the already accepted scaling should be which should make Ichika stronger.

So get your ass in here
If it’s not applied we can’t use it atm, that’s how these go, so you may wanna get that CRT moving, otherwise Ichika gets one-shot

I do think Ichika has a lot of ways to avoid getting hit but at the same time I’m not sure if she can keep avoiding forever without getting hit

As for this, I didn’t see the disagreements as arbitrary, and what you said came across to me as being essentially dismissive of those who disagree with you. Apologies if I got this wrong, I tend to over analyze shit 🗿

I do think Ichika has a lot of ways to avoid getting hit but at the same time I’m not sure if she can keep avoiding forever without getting hit

But her ways are just that good.

imagine trying to hit a fly that has precognition and can throw you around the room via gravity manipulation so you never hit them. She literally tells Asta that he can never hit her and Asta is far more skilled than Ben in combat + he has precognition.

It’s just that hitting a fly is hard enough as it is.
Then you got all these abilities on top of it?

cmon man.

edit: this is in addition to my previous message not a reply to this one.

He has AOE options but they have to be good as ****

also he’s kinda helpless under the influence of black Star, he won’t even be able to do a gesture to release any AOE attack. Class G vs P
Doesn’t Black Star just pull him in? It’s not like Presence of the Demon King

Doesn’t Black Star just pull him in? It’s not like Presence of the Demon King

Imagine a presence of demon king on a hand sized planet.

HB is practically always falling on each star.

Maybe only small hand movements are possible maybe? but I doubt it. Even Black Asta was helpless with his class G while getting pulled.

i would have voted for Ichika, Arnold, its just that as explained by Epsilon and Clover

the AP difference is too big, and even with Zetten, i don't think it Would create enough damage to HB, and the same for the dodge thing

HB FRA

i am very sorry Arnold, i wanted her to win this too

i would have voted for Ichika, Arnold, its just that as explained by Epsilon and Clover

the AP difference is too big, and even with Zetten, i don't think it Would create enough damage to HB, and the same for the dodge thing

HB FRA

i am very sorry Arnold, i wanted her to win this too

But their arguments don’t make sense to me.

How does having the capacity to move (not being a vegetable) and creativity stop Ichika from using her precognition + overwhelming skill + gravity hax to pull herself away from danger+ gravity hax to pull Heat Blast to disorient him or pull him into danger + acrobatic that could make her fight mid air.. to avoid never getting hit.

Ichika (Zetten) will only be 4.5x weaker. She can still hurt and kill him with enough attacks. She also always goes for the head and neck with her sword even with massive AOE attacks that she used to decapitate a massive Dragon

I don’t see how she doesn’t win here.

i will retract my vote for now

but i want to know if Ichika can deal lots of lots of damage to HB since the AP difference is high

i will retract my vote for now

but i want to know if Ichika can deal lots of lots of damage to HB since the AP difference is high

She has a lot of magic and she can just use Ki top in addition. Her stamina is high enough.

The AP gap when she uses Zetten is only 4.5x so she doesn’t need to do soooo much, especially when she always aims at openings or aims at the neck or head area to decapitate her opponent. Those are weak points (I mean she has pressure points on her page too)

Ichika (Zetten) will only be 4.5x weaker. She can still hurt and kill him with enough attacks. She also always goes for the head and neck with her sword even with massive AOE attacks that she used to decapitate a massive Dragon
If she is going to go for direct headshots then Ben was told by Azmuth in his last converstation to "Think outside the box, Which made Ben unlock shortcuts" using them to hit his wincons to try to win
Heatblast wincons:
1- Higher AP
2- Omnitrix Sealing
3- Supernatural Willpower to force his way out

Also since she lacks AP, Heatblast can shut her in Ice via Ice Cannons
I think Superhuman Flightspeed+ Higher AP + Potential Ice Cannon + Omnitrix Sealing could get the job done to a weaker in AP character knowing Ben can deal with Top 5 skilled people on Earth.

countered, see above

would that work? also would that even be in character to HB?
Ben was smart enough to use this himself before even meeting Azmuth because he wanted to visit the watch, Nobody taught him he discovered on his own. Azmuth then further gave him of Shortcut Function and Ben uses shortcuts.
wich will not hit her thanks for her flight, ki sensing (precognition) and good manovrability of her gravity hax
Well......I'll think of something more I guess.

Ben was smart enough to use this himself before even meeting Azmuth because he wanted to visit the watch, Nobody taught him he discovered on his own. Azmuth then further gave him of Shortcut Function and Ben uses shortcuts.
how does it works? depending how, Ichika could just as well dodge it

To assume that she can evade literally everything is something I cannot agree with. She could be outlasted too since she is using many moves at once. Two brief battles (with Asta and the dragon) left her stating that she used a lot of her yoryoku

So does she have 20x speed amp or something? That looks blitz worthy to me and it's hard to do anything (or even think of doing anything) if you are being statued

Back