• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Complete Lucifero vs MOB PSYCHO 100 (Shigeo Kageyama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Devil of the highest order vs MOB Psycho 100
QUARTER FINAL -2

The highest-ranking devil destroyed the soul of an innoncent named LINK in Round 1 and now again he faces a lovely spirit of Good in boy who exorcise ghost as his job, Enters Shigeo Kageyama. Can the the good be victorious or the Evil shall continue to decimate and punches his ticket into the Semi Final of this Tournament.
CloverDragon vs Planck69
Rules:
  • All mentioned in the official Tournament thread
  • Speed: Equalized speed in all matches
  • Distance: 40 meters apart from each other
  • Win: Win via killing or Incap (No BFR allowed)
  • Knowledge: Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody
  • Location: All matches will take place in the a Cyberpunk themed Arena size 25km squared wide with a Dom covering it. (Location picture below)

GmI2gXf.jpg

Combatants:
Half_Manifested_Lucifero_Render.png
VS
MB100_PB_Mob.png

Result
Characters:Attack Potency:Votes:
Complete Lucifero:188.64 Petatons4 (Epsilon_R, Clover Dragon, Kazuma, LordGin)
Shigeo Kageyama:Oneshots 8.35 Exatons9 (Eduytn, Lynieryz, ShionAH, Planck69, Doogo, COB, Expectro, Superstar, Harith0cell)
Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Okay, so Lucifero has superior gravity to Mob’s LS so Presence of the Demon King will hinder Mob a lot (and that is including Mob’s Class P LS, which I find very dubious anyway, as scaling LS to cloud creation is something we never do). I am also unsure if Mob can destroy Lucifero’s heart, and once Lucifero sees Mob as a proper threat, he will do everything in his power to defeat him. In his complete state, this should include Gravity Singularity, which in itself is Existence Erasure that Mob does not seem able to resist

I am also looking at Mob and while he does have Purification, I am not sure if it will work here. The Purification that Mob uses removes curses, but the kind that is needed to destroy a devil purifies malice rather than destroying curses.

That said, his most important advantage is an AP gap of nearly 45x

To me, Lucifero has more win cons and can better achieve them than Mob can, so count my vote for Lucifero

It depends if Lucifero sees ???% as a real threat because if not GG MOB
This in itself also depends on if Mob can even move in Lucifero’s gravity, which is over 11.5x stronger than Mob’s LS (Lucifero scales far above 1.6e+16 kg)

He's not so fine in the current chapters, what about Mob?

???% is naturally Bloodlust, so it starts with its One-Shot move. There is also that ???% can absorb energy from the environment around him to strengthen himself

Last edited:
???% is naturally Bloodlust, so it starts with its One-Shoot move. There is also that ???% can absorb energy from the environment around him to strengthen himself
Lucifero starts with Presence of the Demon King so Mob is immediately pinned down. If he cannot move in gravity over 11.5x stronger than what he can handle then gg

Lucifero starts with Presence of the Demon King so Mob is immediately pinned down. If he cannot move in gravity over 11.5x stronger than what he can handle then gg
We don't know if ???% can counter an 11.5x Stronger gravity. The only time he faced Gravity Manipulation, was in his battle with Toichiro and he was overpowered. However, this was in a state before his 100% and since ???% is MUCH stronger, he didn't perceive Toichiro as a threat. I'd say it would be a hindrance at first but ???% by the end he would be able to get used to it or absorb enough energy to counter Presence of the Demon King

Mob doesn't need to move at all since his TK and pretty much all attacks are thought based.
His exorcism can nullify high regen and has worked on stuff like evil spirits (made out of corrupted mental energy), curses (application of psychic powers) and abstract beings such as the Kuchisake Onna that are born from collective unconsciousness.

???% is naturally bloodlusted and opens with TK destruction (rips them apart while also targetting spots like inner ear and eyeballs) or Big explosion AOE that was used to One-shot a crowd of High 6-A characters that scale above lucifero.

The list of things it has worked on is nice and all, but devil hearts have a specific set of requirements when it comes to destroying them. And devils like Lucifero are such that as long as the heart remains, they’ll be able to recover

I’ve explained how Mob’s Purification doesn’t seem to fit the requirements for what’s needed to destroy a devil. Lucifero isn’t a curse, nor does he use anything curse-based

Essentially, Mob can blast him apart and all, but Lucifero should still be able to recover. Plus, upon recovering, he would register that Mob is very strong. And, as shown in the series itself, anyone that is a threat to him will be met with everything he is capable of. He can’t damage Mob normally, but he does have durability negation to circumvent this.

TL;DR Devil heart Invulnerability go brrr

And the issue with Gravity isn't even about pinning him down, it's actually because it will crush him to death

Mob's Class P LS is with his power, his body can't withstand that much, and even if it was, Lucifero can crush the body part of people who are physically Class P

If his heart needs a special type of NPI to be interacted with and he can regen endlessly unless it's destroyed, then i guess it's a stomp?

Pretty sure you can't actually use superior LS to break/crush opponents, only restrain movement and dura negate to a certain extent if you use it for choking.
Otherwise a 9-B with class 25 LS could crush a 3-A with class 5 LS to death.

Mob could theoretically win via incap but between Lucifero likely getting serious after Mob’s first attack which seems to just blow him apart, Presence of the Demon King’s gravity crush, and Lucifero’s ability to teleport away from Mob’s attacks, it seems unlikely. He can also hit Mob with Gravity Singularity with the right opening

Pretty sure you can't actually use superior LS to break/crush opponents, only restrain movement and dura negate to a certain extent if you use it for choking.
Lucifero’s gravity has had explicit mentions of being able to crush those it pins down underneath its weight (see Vanessa’s statement in chapter 318 for instance)

It's actually possible though

Lucifero’s gravity has had explicit mentions of being able to crush those it pins down underneath its weight (see Vanessa’s statement in chapter 318 for instance)
That's... what gravity does (besides doesn't the P stand for Petaton? Crushing a character in the exatons with it is eh...)
I’m not fully sure tbh but… clearly it can be done. If I had to guess, you’d have to outlast him
He pretty much restricts all movement passively with presence and can just spawn an EE black hole wich Mob doesn't resist if he gets hurt. Seems like a pretty clear stomp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back