• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Yun Seong vs Heatblast

No big deal lol
In your defense I wasn't aware of this as well(0 knolodge of this verse trough)
Oh and Lemon I used A.I Image generator to make sick LEMON monster arts for you. (Link)

JVMEq2n.png

And they say I don't do things for you people 😏

Really?
My whole argument crumbles apart then.
Yep, because in-game he can equip only one.

Also, I'm going to vote against him anyway. Unfortunately I'm not really knowledgeable on him, or rather don't remember much from him, like I do from many other characters in the series, and his profile doesn't help in this regard.
Heatblast seemingly outranges him by a lot, and him focusing on throwin fire from the distance would naturally be effectiv against someone who's limited to sword-range.
From the few things I've seen on HB's file, in this form he can even fly and drop giant fire constructs. Yun might get an edge if he manages to close up and constrain HB to h2h, but even then he has no resistance nor answer to someone who just spreads fire around, and could potentially melt his sword.

Yep, because in-game he can equip only one.

Also, I'm going to vote against him anyway. Unfortunately I'm not really knowledgeable on him, or rather don't remember much from him, like I do from many other characters in the series, and his profile doesn't help in this regard.
Heatblast seemingly outranges him by a lot, and him focusing on throwin fire from the distance would naturally be effectiv against someone who's limited to sword-range.
From the few things I've seen on HB's file, in this form he can even fly and drop giant fire constructs. Yun might get an edge if he manages to close up and constrain HB to h2h, but even then he has no resistance nor answer to someone who just spreads fire around, and could potentially melt his sword.
@SamanPatou can you join the Soul Calibur discussion thread pls?

Apparently you're going to be the guy to update the verse soon (with the help of others I presume), so I (along with a few others) would like to know what kind of updates the verse will be getting.

Back