• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Tatsumaki vs Yami Ichika

Because she needed to remove it from her sister, now shut up and stop ignoring the fact that her durability negation is something she's never done nor shown in character, even while bloodlusted.
LOL, so are we going to ignore EVERY feat that most characters only used ONCE?
Also, the only time that tatsumaki couldn’t get use her durability negation was agaisnt psykorochi’s, and already explained why, psykorochi was BLOCKING her telekinesis with a powerful forcefield.
Theres NOTHING out of character here, you are just trying to ignore a feat to give your side more chance of winning, you not even worth of discussing bye

Also needless to say that when Yami gets close, Tatsumaki is absolutely getting skill stomped.

And I don't think that ragdolling Yami is an option here either given that Yami has higher LS so she can break out of any Restraints Tatsumaki attempts.

"Try to insult me and I'll report u."

Man's literally just ignored 3 pages of him insulting people and being aggressive. 💀

Anyway you can buzz off now, you'll be dealt with soon.
did i ever insult you here?
because things i did before were already solved and this does not justify your actions, you are not here to judge me so put yourself in your place
i respect u and you respect me

LOL, so are we going to ignore EVERY feat that most characters only used ONCE?
Also, the only time that tatsumaki couldn’t get use her durability negation was agaisnt psykorochi’s, and already explained why, psykorochi was BLOCKING her telekinesis with a powerful forcefield.
Theres NOTHING out of character here, you are just trying to ignore a feat to give your side more chance of winning, you not even worth of discussing bye
Let's wait and see if Tatsumaki tries to use internal organ attacks on Saitama.

The only situation in which we've seen her go for Dura negation was in a very specific situation (targeting a capsule to help her sister) and while it is plausible She could use it against other opponents, we don't have definitive proof yet that it's in character (her only fights have been against fodder where it wasn't necessary or Psykorochi who had a shield preventing her from doing so and additionally it wasn't necessary anyways since she got ap stomped).

Let's wait and see if Tatsumaki tries to use internal organ attacks on Saitama.

The only situation in which we've seen her to for Dura negation was in a very specific situation (targeting a capsule to help her sister) and while it is plausible She could use it against other opponents, we don't have definitive proof yet (her only fights have been against fodder where it wasn't necessary or Psykorochi who had a shield preventing her from doing so and additionally it wasn't necessary anyways since she got ap stomped).
psykorochi and casual tatsumaki were actually clashing, only a serious tatsumaki couldve overpower her

psykorochi and casual tatsumaki were actually clashing, only a serious tatsumaki couldve overpower her
Regardless we haven't exactly seen a scenario where we can deduce that Tatsumaki would actually go for targeting organs.

It's like arguing she will remove the air from away from her opponents with TK in order to suffocate them. She can theoretically do that but hasn't shown to do it in character.

Regardless we haven't exactly seen a scenario where we can deduce that Tatsumaki would actually go for targeting organs.

It's like arguing she will remove the air from away from her opponents with TK in order to suffocate them. She can theoretically do that but hasn't shown to do it in character.
no.
totally different occasions.
removing the air from a place requires a MUCH MORE skilled air manipulation than she has even shown before
target organs is NOTHING compared to targeting pills and manipulating it and its contents…..
saying that she cannot target organ when she has already shown a way more impressive and refined feat is kinda of nonsense.

no.
totally different occasions.
removing the air from a place requires a MUCH MORE skilled air manipulation than she has even shown before
target organs is NOTHING compared to targeting pills and manipulating it and its contents…..
saying that she cannot target orgams when she has already shown a way more impressive and refined feat is kinda of nonsense.
Although I disagree, I'll give a more easier to accept analogy, you could argue she BFR's opponents to space since she has higher LS than Boros actually does do that in character meaning it's actually possible for her to do.

We've watched her throw around people with TK so flinging them into space shouldn't be a stretch since it's just launching them a longer distance (in the same way organ attacking is just applying TK in a more concentrated manner making it more advanced).

These two cases are even more similar because they are both things Tatsumaki may actually do in the future depending on how similar the Saitama Vs Tatsumaki fight plays out compared to the webcomic.

Post-Second Grimoire Spade Arc Spirit Dive Yuno = 31.44 petatons < Beginning of Final Saga Black Asta < Base Ichika, then Zetten Base Ichika is a 20x buff so that’s over 628.8 petatons, then Zetten Base Ichika < Dark-Cloaked Black Musha Ichika (and then another 20x for when she uses Zetten, so that’s over 12.58 exatons)

Oh shit how could I forget I could’ve used the upscale on her base to upscale her Zetten.☹️

Oh shit how could I forget I could’ve used the upscale on her base to upscale her Zetten.☹️
-A_SPKgG420GGEHyWZRtVSqCw3LFXoXJDydHFQ94pi92ShscY6nmhbwcdCHDD0pQ6jNXkgb_pazyqA=s800-nd-v1

Votes:

Ichika: 17 (Arnoldstone, CloverDraghon, Chosen, Popted2, CIC_SHARK, Epsilon_R, Nierre, Taun, Kazuma, Edutyn, 45saef, Superstar, Dareaperman, LordGin, Maxeez, DD, Epiccheev)

Tatsumaki: 6 (Kachon, Commander, That_moron, Random, Lynieryz, Dragonite007)

Last edited:
Votes:

IChicka: 16 (Arnoldstone, chosen, Popted2, CIC_SHARK, Epsilon_R, Nierre, Taun, Kazuma, edutyn, 45saef, superstar, dareaper, lordgin, Lynieryz, ziller, Epic)

Tatsumaki: 7 (Kachon, ssgengar, Epiccheev, DD, Commander, That_moron, Random)

See I told you that you should’ve waited for Epiccheev and ssgengar. Epicc voted for Ichika

Although I disagree, I'll give a more easier to accept analogy, you could argue she BFR's opponents to space since she has higher LS than Boros actually does do that in character meaning it's actually possible for her to do.
bro, if i tell you that i was actually going to give this example do you believe me?
but i dont really want to mention boros when talking about tatsumaki, you know, the chaos… and ziller is here
i have trauma

Votes:

IChicka: 17 (Arnoldstone, chosen, Popted2, CIC_SHARK, Epsilon_R, Nierre, Taun, Kazuma, edutyn, 45saef, superstar, dareaper, lordgin, Lynieryz, ziller, Epic, ssgengar)

Tatsumaki: 5 (Kachon, DD, Commander, That_moron, Random)
count me in the votes for ichika 🧌.

Back