• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Yun Seong vs Heatblast

I'm not really seeing how Yun could get past Heat blast habilities here, Flying alone would be a MF inconvinience even if Speed wasn't a problem here, but I may be missing a info, gonna read It all again (And just a question, how having onw sword resistent to heat would counter a full fire based oponent? just don't hit the sword)

He can not one shot Heatblast. HB if he does hit with his signature frying pan then he get's transmutated into a pancake.
Does his speed amp last for the entirety of the fight ?
Yun never fight inferno before so it no chance for him except we scale him to someone that fight inferno before.
but Yun never fight someone who fight inferno before too.

Yun 6 -A kind of made me happy for me as he stronger than baki series (Solo)
He even had more AP than heatblast from ben 10 series. (Still lose)

While I actually disagree with various of Demonic points I still feel HB deafeat Yun so my vote go to him.
So... HB still has the reaction speed advantage thanks to having Relativistic Flying speed, that should grant relativistic Reaction speed, and thanks to equalizing speed still gives Fire Blast a enourmour reaction speed advantage.

I'm wrong?
Your are wrong, flight speed don't really equal reaction speed, is the reason of why people able to drive a space ship don't have listed MFTL+ reactions (and subsequently combat speed) or why jet pilots don't have Supersonic reactions. There were various threads (mainly done by @ProfessorKukui4Life if my memory is right) were staff said that travel speed is a different thing altogether.

So, to make things really clear, both HB and Yun combat speed is Supersonic+ in this battle, HB only would have a speed advantage if he decided to travel great distances with his flight (which btw is just listed as a possibly higher speed so if people get really confused and become problematic it can be easily ignored for the purpose of the tournament since with possibly rating the op can choose to not use them).

Also, since people are talking about speed, how big is supposed to be the speed amp of Yun? I readed the thread but there is no mention of that, along with the fact that the profile also don't clarify that, so it look like just some unquantifiable/unknow amps, so I doubt they would affect the battle as strongly as some people seem to believe.

I feel like we're missing a lot of points here when it comes to speed equal.

So HB's reaction speed is Relativistic, and Yun's reaction speed is Supersonic+ correct?

Combat speed is equalized, though Yun does have better combat speed via amps.

Wouldn't this mean they'd both be impossible to hit due to them both having reaction speeds far superior to their combat speed?

Does speed of a Fire Laser is also the same as HB's current scaling because he has this special move where he calls this "Laser attack" via merging his hands, I wanna know if this would be faster than a normal fireball which takes time to travel and hit.

• Calorific laser: Heatblast can shoot a calorific laser with his two hands that can cut open any object in it's way.

Does speed of a Fire Laser is also the same as HB's current scaling because he has this special movie where he calls this "Laser attack" via merging his hands, I wanna know if this would be faster than a normal fireball which takes time to travel and hit.

• Calorific laser: Heatblast can shoot a calorific laser with his two hands that can cut open any object in it's way.
in the rule page it said everythings was equal speed except AP & Ability alone.
Someone that running to fast that can create tornado still equal speed to Real life chicken but still diffrent AP & ability.

Expectro agreeing with my points is something that's not gonna happen in this Universe or any other
I actually disagree with various of your points (As I said), it just that even considering that I still see HB winning do to his heat, aoe and flying ability/range that counter Yun.
Does speed of a Fire Laser is also the same as HB's current scaling because he has this special move where he calls this "Laser attack" via merging his hands, I wanna know if this would be faster than a normal fireball which takes time to travel and hit.

If you want to argue that that have a higher speed you would need to make a crt and then have it approved, until then is the same speed as the rest of his moves.

How is HB overcoming the AP gap with those wincons, though?
Because the AP gap isn't big enough to make Yun unable to receive damage? Also because heat partially ignore durability, so by having a greater heat than what Yun can resist (something that you also admitted) he would still receive damage even if the gap was higher.

I just want to point out that Yun, as also stated by his file, has access to only one weapon at the time, and that should be specificed each time he is used in a vs thread.

I might leave further thoughts on this match later, btw.

How is HB overcoming the AP gap with those wincons, though?
d406c1b1b9594194e410815b95a4fbd5.jpg
Blue is Yunrange

Though @SamanPatou would like to give his input on the match, and he's one of the main supporters for Soul Calibur, so I'd like to see what he has to say, but I highly doubt the result will change.

Back