• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Yami Ichika vs Mob Psycho 100 (THE FINALE)

Thought based psychic blast that covers the whole area.

Ichika should survive this once she starts with Zetten. Her durability temporarily becomes 12.58 exatons while Zetten is active and as soon as she strikes, the durability returns to normal. (I chose her cuz she spams Zetten)

However, If the blast isn’t an omnidirectional battlefeild nuking shit, I think she can fly and maneuver around it with her martial arts, black star and precognition while going in for a Zetten strike.

Ichika should survive this once she starts with Zetten. Her durability temporarily becomes 12.58 exatons while Zetten is active and as soon as she strikes, the durability returns to normal. (I chose her cuz she spams Zetten)

However, If the blast isn’t an omnidirectional battlefeild nuking shit, I think she can fly and maneuver around it with her martial arts, black star and precognition while going in for a Zetten strike.
It's an omnidirectional nuking shit.

Also, is Zetten a constant amp or no?

Huh. So, at any moment she stands a chance of being killed by ???%. Just further solidifies inconclusive then.

Huh. So, at any moment she stands a chance of being killed by ???%. Just further solidifies inconclusive then.

I mean she does have precog to forsee the threat and she does spams Zetten a lot. So she will be more prompted to do so and survive most attacks. Although I see why it’s inconclusive.

Is Mob’s forcefield passive? Like is it always on? Cuz Ichika could forsee and blitz with a lethal attack before he could get his forcefield up. At least Zetten being her first move allows her to survive the first onslaught of battlefeild nuking blast.

I mean she does have precog to forsee the threat and she does spams Zetten a lot. So she will be more prompted to do so and survive most attacks. Although I see why it’s inconclusive.

Is Mob’s forcefield passive? Like is it always on? Cuz Ichika could forsee and blitz with a lethal attack before he could get his forcefield up. At least Zetten being her first move allows her to survive the first onslaught of battlefeild nuking blast.

Yes, the forcefield of ???% is always active

Last edited:
That's Mob, we're using ???% who always has an active forcefield

Yeah they’re the same person aren’t they? What makes ???% Mob’s shield passive but 100% Mob not? Is there like any indication that shows ???% being passive?

Yeah they’re the same person aren’t they? What makes ???% Mob’s shield passive but 100% Mob not? Is there like any indication that shows ???% being passive?
Homie did not watch Mob Psycho

???% is basically Shigeo's completely unrestricted power and another side of him that he locked away due to rejecting his psychic powers. Even his 100% is, in a sense, restricted by comparison

Luffy should have folded Mob but whatever.

If Luffy could beat Mob with his amps (Mob only advanced based on a literal lucky coin toss.) amongst having far superior precognition to Yami, then Yami shouldn't have any issues replicating the same effects with Zetten and Ki sensing precognition.

Anyway, I believe if ???’s barriers are passive then Ichika needs to destroy them to reach him before exploiting an opening with all the skills and abilities and killing him and ??? has chances to kill her as well which makes this match inconclusive.

However, if ???’s barriers are NOT passive but needs to be activated. Then Ichika will take the opening via her precog and Zetten to blitz Mob. Striking him in lethal regions like the neck. I would give this to Ichika.

Luffy should have folded Mob but whatever.

If Luffy could beat Mob with his amps (Mob only advanced based on a literal lucky coin toss.) amongst having far superior precognition to Yami, then Yami shouldn't have any issues replicating the same effects with Zetten and Ki sensing precognition.

Ohhh that’s how that thread went eventually.

As mentionned above by arnold, I'm not voting for now until someone shows us that Mob's barriers are passive. In the latter case I'll vote inconclusive, but I'll vote Ichika if we find out he has to actively use them.

Last edited:
I'm not sure for now.

If Ichika can land a Musha Zetten blow first, she wins.

If Mob goes first, he likely wins, although since her LS is superior, he won't be able to pin her down if she somehow manages to use Zetten to survive an inital attack.

I am still waiting on what makes ???'s Barriers passive. I've checked literally everywhere and I don't see anything that makes it passive.

Just saying that if your making a tournament than the idea of an "incon." or a win via "coin flip." is some of the litteral dumbest shit I can think of.

Especially since these matches are somehow being added to the profiles.

I mean they should be added as Incon
Disagree heavily, some of these characters are restrained by speed being equalized and if the character that's slower than the wins under those conditions then we typically don't add it into the profiles.

Ignoring the fact that there's also the entire "coin flip." thing that literally nobody can confirm the legitimacy of and even if we could it's dumb as shit to add the victory into the profile based upon something like a coin flip. I'm of the opinion that literally none of these matches should be added into the profiles.

Coin flip wins shouldn't be added obviously. If a character's win/loss/incon follows the rules even in a non-tournament scenario then they can be added. I legit could give less of a shit about the tourney winners themselves.

Disagree heavily, some of these characters are restrained by speed being equalized and if the character that's slower than the wins under those conditions then we typically don't add it into the profiles.
Pretty sure this is specifically for speed based wins for the slower character. Like, I can't add a win for ???% over Ichika if the reason was "he'd amp his speed and blitz her" but the rest would be fine. Same for anything else.

Yeah but like, that was on a whim. I'm not losing sleep if Yami wins or anything.
Whether you win or not is up to you, Much like real life debate it's in the rules if you have desire to Quit/Leave/Forfeit you can and have the option to do so giving your opponent the win.

You "By default" entering this tournament makes you give a shit about this tourney, these matches, these participants and these everything.

Alright after watching almost every ??? fights. I refuse to believe he possesses passive barriers. So I will vote for Ichika for now based on her precog, taking advantage of the openings made prior to Mob setting up barriers and just zetten blitzing on lethal areas.

Ichika in Zetten should survive Mob's battlefield fuckery and win.

Back