• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier High 6-A The Battle of the Beast Tournament (2023): Complete Lucifero vs MOB PSYCHO 100 (Shigeo Kageyama)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly still don't see what stop Lucifero from crushing him on the spot
durability and↓
Uh Clover, Mob's Class P feat is done by a 100% Mob on par with 10% Toichiro. This is done just by him powering up to that state with no effort.

???% is capable of effortlessly one-shotting people on par with 100% Courage Mob, who's inferior to but in the same ballpark as 100% Toichiro. So ???% >> 10 times 1.382e+15 kg, since lifting strength and psychic power scale directly.

I honestly still don't see what stop Lucifero from crushing him on the spot
With what? There's a negligible difference in their lifting strength and ???% is no stranger to gravitational abilities whatsoever. Worse comes to worse he just replicates what he remembers and negates it entirely.

durability and↓
Proof that Mob's internal organs are as durable as the rest of his body?

Again, even if the gap isn't as big as it was initially assumed, Lucifero can still crush body parts of characters with superior LS than Mob

I doubt said characters could negate said gravity with their own telekinesis and gravity manipulation in turn.

And his entire body is empowered with psychic energy, it's how he's even physically in this tier to begin with. Even assuming his innards are that much weaker to a degree, Lucifero is almost 50 times weaker anyway.

Luci FRA but he's getting swept by this guy GG.
DysSrr9X4AAUl6m.jpg

Mob's profile should probably mention the 10x difference in LS between keys.
I can add a thing to his justification for that, given it's already something accepted

Though I've gotta ask... if 100% Mob = 10% Suzuki, then wouldn't 100% Suzuki be 10x 100% Mob's AP, which ???% Mob scales to?

That would be 83.5 exatons, or 5-C. I don't fully know Mob scaling though so I'm not sure

I can add a thing to his justification for that, given it's already something accepted

Though I've gotta ask... if 100% Mob = 10% Suzuki, then wouldn't 100% Suzuki be 10x 100% Mob's AP, which ???% Mob scales to?

That would be 83.5 exatons, or 5-C. I don't fully know Mob scaling though so I'm not sure
Sorry, if it wasn't clear.

Basically, the 8.35 Exaton feat was done by 100% Courage Mob (the different emotions differ in power) and ???% effortlessly obliterates several Evil Spirits on par with him.

The Class P feat is done by 100% Anger Mob, who's the one comparable to 10% Toichirou.

Sorry, if it wasn't clear.

Basically, the 8.35 Exaton feat was done by 100% Courage Mob (the different emotions differ in power) and ???% effortlessly obliterates several Evil Spirits on par with him.

The Class P feat is done by 100% Anger Mob, who's the one comparable to 10% Toichirou.
These emotions are absolutely confusing ngl, I think in my mind the emotions are relative to each other, albeit with some being superior to others 😭

Is there a version of Suzuki that is comparable to 100% Courage Mob?

These emotions are absolutely confusing ngl, I think in my mind the emotions are relative to each other, albeit with some being superior to others 😭

Is there a version of Suzuki that is comparable to 100% Courage Mob?
100% Toichirou is soundly above any 100% Mob but he lasts like a few minutes before going kaboom.

100% Toichirou is soundly above any 100% Mob but he lasts like a few minutes before going kaboom.
I mainly meant any lower percentage. In his 20% to 80% key, in the "possibly High 6-A" part (which should honestly come before the "higher with higher percentages" part but I digress), his justification says "Comparable to 100% Courage Mob" so I wasn't sure

I mainly meant any lower percentage. In his 20% to 80% key, in the "possibly High 6-A" part (which should honestly come before the "higher with higher percentages" part but I digress), his justification says "Comparable to 100% Courage Mob" so I wasn't sure
Oh, yeah. Basically, 80% Toichirou < 100% Courage < 100% Toichirou.

Voting for Mob FRA. I will say it sounds unfair for the previous combatants Luci fought if the specific thing needed to kill him is so specific. Guy's just not fair and Mob only lucked out.

Proof that Mob's internal organs are as durable as the rest of his body?

Again, even if the gap isn't as big as it was initially assumed, Lucifero can still crush body parts of characters with superior LS than Mob
I doubt said characters could negate said gravity with their own telekinesis and gravity manipulation in turn.

And his entire body is empowered with psychic energy, it's how he's even physically in this tier to begin with. Even assuming his innards are that much weaker to a degree, Lucifero is almost 50 times weaker anyway.
Aside from Planck answer, Mob is also constantly protected by passive barriers.

Anyways, Mob FRA.

Voting for Mob FRA. I will say it sounds unfair for the previous combatants Luci fought if the specific thing needed to kill him is so specific. Guy's just not fair and Mob only lucked out.
I again must say that I asked if people had problems with his inclusion and no one answered 😭

Anyways yeah that's grace

I don't want to delay things but Yami match is next in 1 hour so...I gotta know what Epic asked above, Does she meet the Tournament AP requirements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back